So, I was having some fun today.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

So, I was having some fun today.

Postby God » Fri May 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Edit: I also suggest if the higher level players can go in the lower level maps and drop a LOT of free items (Lower like 4-5k gold items in mass quantities) so as to help the lower levels catch up, because this game has gotten some negative feedback on AG from beginners complaining about how they keep dying, and also I wonder if we can disable the spawn balls in towns/ lower level maps because it's totally unfair to have to deal with those high level monsters when you're a lower level.

I saw someone already posted that it is posted in ArmorGames. May I say "YESSSS!!!!!"

Also, anybody else notice the 370 players online even this late at night? And, wow, guess what guys! They're not Phillipino, even though I love the Phillipinos as a people, and especially on this game, because they make my days better with their jokes and begging, I'm especially excited to see maybe some potential bettering of the community through this movement?

I looked at the population map and decided to drop like 200k in frees (All I had, I know, I'm a broke-boy) and made a bunch of the little ones happy. :lol:
ImageImage
God

Re: So, I was having some fun today.

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Right now Helmet Heroes has a rating of 51/100 on armorgames.com :cry:
MisoSoup247

Postby Ky372 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:17 pm

and also I wonder if we can disable the spawn balls in towns/ lower level maps because it's totally unfair to have to deal with those high level monsters when you're a lower level.

I do completely agree with this. Lately there's been issues at Petropolis and Fairyville. Robby needs to make spawn balls unuseable in all the town maps and buildings.

God wrote:Edit: I also suggest if the higher level players can go in the lower level maps and drop a LOT of free items (Lower like 4-5k gold items in mass quantities) so as to help the lower levels catch up, because this game has gotten some negative feedback on AG from beginners complaining about how they keep dying.

I mean, I guess if you wanna be super generous, okay. But what's different with noobs now compared to when we were noobs? You're gonna die a lot, they better get used to it. It's just how the game works. Robby added a new room specifically for the low levels to spread out. Honestly, from what I've heard, a map would be more useful (which I'm working my butt off trying to get it mapped out, need the darn coin blocks to respawn, too many people), since I've had so many people ask where the shop is since they couldn't find it. Someone even said the maps were "so messy" =X
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby God » Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Right now Helmet Heroes has a rating of 51/100 on armorgames.com :cry:

Yeah, I noticed. >_>

Reading the comments it's mainly due to the glitching/ people mad that they aren't willing to grind/complaining.

This game is certainly not pay-to-win as seen by Coke who is a hard-working foreman and dominates without paying. However, you could technically pay-to-win, but that applies to anything in this world even sports (coaches/ equipment), or girls (pay-to-play), etc. As with anything in the world you can become the best at anything without money, and with money. People are complaining about pointless things. :roll:

Also @ Ky, yes I agree there should be a Mini-map translucently being able to be enabled over the map using a hotkey (similar to, Diablo 2 (best game ever made, ever)) Or some sort of mini map to be viewed WITHIN the mini-map (so you know where you're going), it seems as if the game is a bit too hard for the noobies.

And the difference is in order to better our enjoyment, we need to better the enjoyment of others. It's like if you live in a village and you become the mayor and say "well, I worked my butt off! Why would I help anybody else to get here!" in reality if you want everyone to prosper including you, you make it EASIER to prosper for everyone.

When people think of only themselves is when that bad apple ruins the batch of happiness and purity. We need to purify Helmet Heroes so that it can be a delightfully enjoyable game, but I think it all boils down to how addictive this game is, and people will eventually get over the complaining as they progress.

But I agree the maps need to be expanded by a BUTT-load because of the risk of over-population and chaos + confusion + spawn balls everywhere + dying + anger + rage = bad reviews = people straying away from the game = no ticket support = Rob gets demotivated = we all suffer.
ImageImage
God

Postby Whyyy! :c » Fri May 23, 2014 10:30 pm

"Spawn Balls" should have much more restrictions... I'm still easily dying from Sasquatches in cities even with my 70+ lvl so it's a problem not only for those new players.
Also i found many negative opinions in comments to HH on Armor Games page.
This is one of them:
"I lost all my money because there are no warning where there are strong monsters, too strong for low leveled players, and I kept getting 1 hit KO'ed and sent to the nearest hospital ... with the monsters right outside."
New players don't know why monsters are in cities and they writing things like "this sucks" or "This really sucks
DO NOT PLAY" because of a dumb players who putting those damned Spawning Balls everywhere.
EmilyGrim
Whyyy! :c

Postby Ky372 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Don't mean to double post, but would rather have this seperate.

Here's "useful" reviews for Robby to see:

I rly hate how it seem like this game is a MMO so the only pvp action be how many kills can you steal since there SOOO little monsters to fight that you spend sometimes 20 minutes to only get 100 exp, if that, something you can't get ANY exp cause everyone that showed before you has gotten strong enough to one shot while it takes you a few hits, leaving you no exp to gain with everyone stealing all the kills, we need more monsters or this game can just forget it even came to armor games.

there is platform glitches and lag but thankfully nothing too srs that i can see.

now for the part where we have to figure things out ourselves on where to go... it very possible to get stuck in a situation where you go too far, die in one hit, then get stuck in a very high level area where no matter where you turn, there a high level monster to one shot you and send you back to the high level area, forcing you to be stuck no longer ever being able to play.

As for being weak, it's how the game works, unfortunately. What I'd say is urge the upper levels to stay away from the area, as I'm seeing a lot of 30+ players in the area killing enemies, when they shouldn't be. And here we see an issue with the in-game map not helping players know where to go. Also, Robby may need to fix his respawn locations.

So i fell through the floor in the first 30 seconds..nice

Typical glitch that we need to know more, for Robby to fix it.

good game except the price is really expensive and the map doesn't help a lot

Not sure what he means by price, as it's free to play. And again, map issues.

this game sucks now now i every town there are monsters

Covered in my previous post, and in OP post.

I lost all my money because there are no warning where there are strong monsters, too strong for low leveled players, and I kept getting 1 hit KO'ed and sent to the nearest hospital ... with the monsters right outside. Please add signs or warnings next time

Not sure where this player is going, as most of the areas they would be going to should be fairly low level. Only place I can think of would be Blue Mushroom enemies, as they can be tougher to kill as a new player.

if the map wasnt so messy and where are the monsters??

Another instance of a "messy map" complaint.

But I don't like the lag, some of the level design needs work, the controls are a bit derpy, and the graphics could do to be better

I have noticed a significant increase in lag, which of course messes with the controls. The issue with this is the number of players that are currently playing, the server can't handle it.

All the rest are a bunch of idiots who don't read how to play.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby INFINITIVE » Fri May 23, 2014 10:42 pm

They dont beg AT ALL! :lol:
INFINITIVE

Postby Zamorak » Sat May 24, 2014 3:54 am

I support restricting the spawnballs more. Many new players carrying their hard-earned money to Fairyville or other towns just to deposit the money. And without warning sasquatches killed them with their money half gone.

Some high levels intentionally drop spawnballs and some just watch players die so they can take the money.
Although I enjoy the massacre atmosphere, it is certainly unfair to low levels and deserve a change.
Zamorak

Postby Whyyy! :c » Sat May 24, 2014 7:08 am

Zamorak wrote:Some high levels intentionally drop spawnballs and some just watch players die so they can take the money.

But it's totally pointless anyway... balls are worth 9-10 tickets, one ticket is worth 25-30k. It's ~300k! ...and how much money may drop from a poor dying players? I'm sure it's much less >.<
EmilyGrim

Postby Zamorak » Sat May 24, 2014 7:26 am

Whyyy! :c wrote:
Zamorak wrote:Some high levels intentionally drop spawnballs and some just watch players die so they can take the money.

But it's totally pointless anyway... balls are worth 9-10 tickets, one ticket is worth 25-30k. It's ~300k! ...and how much money may drop from a poor dying players? I'm sure it's much less >.<

This means it is more about entertaining the high levels themselves than really to make money.
Zamorak

Postby Whyyy! :c » Sat May 24, 2014 7:40 am

Zamorak wrote:
Whyyy! :c wrote:

This means it is more about entertaining the high levels themselves than really to make money.

High levels are monsters o.O
scared.PNG
scared.PNG (22.17 KiB) Viewed 642 times
EmilyGrim

Return to General