New Player Don't Beg!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

New Player Don't Beg!

Postby INFINITIVE » Fri May 23, 2014 4:54 pm

I have stayed in noob areas for more than 20 mins and passed by atleats 100 noobs. None of them have even begged me for money. :lol:
User avatar
INFINITIVE
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:38 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: New Player Don't Beg!

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 23, 2014 4:56 pm

That's because only the formal people play now. e.g. Americans who think they're all smart and say stupid things like "this is better than Skyrim" or something. I warned them in the bouncers cave to not beg or you will be hated so yeah
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: New Player Don't Beg!

Postby plak&shlak » Fri May 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:That's because only the formal people play now. e.g. Americans who think they're all smart and say stupid things like "this is better than Skyrim" or something. I warned them in the bouncers cave to not beg or you will be hated so yeah

good job people..
once there was character that tell give me money etc so i tell him this:
because you say that all the people in the game hate you.. and all the people in your town hate you.. and your friends hate you and now your parents hate you!
he was so afraid that he just run from the room
maybe after that he ask his parents if they still like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i did it with some people and high level people see me doing that and they said that im evil.. so i said them that i know im evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: New Player Don't Beg!

Postby Zamorak » Sat May 24, 2014 4:13 am

plak&shlak wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:That's because only the formal people play now. e.g. Americans who think they're all smart and say stupid things like "this is better than Skyrim" or something. I warned them in the bouncers cave to not beg or you will be hated so yeah

good job people..
once there was character that tell give me money etc so i tell him this:
because you say that all the people in the game hate you.. and all the people in your town hate you.. and your friends hate you and now your parents hate you!
he was so afraid that he just run from the room
maybe after that he ask his parents if they still like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i did it with some people and high level people see me doing that and they said that im evil.. so i said them that i know im evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol this is funny.
Zamorak
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 am

Re: New Player Don't Beg!

Postby plak&shlak » Sat May 24, 2014 9:00 am

Zamorak wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:That's because only the formal people play now. e.g. Americans who think they're all smart and say stupid things like "this is better than Skyrim" or something. I warned them in the bouncers cave to not beg or you will be hated so yeah

good job people..
once there was character that tell give me money etc so i tell him this:
because you say that all the people in the game hate you.. and all the people in your town hate you.. and your friends hate you and now your parents hate you!
he was so afraid that he just run from the room
maybe after that he ask his parents if they still like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i did it with some people and high level people see me doing that and they said that im evil.. so i said them that i know im evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol this is funny.

Try to do.. it its awesome :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest