how to deal with beggers?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

how to deal with beggers?

Postby plak&shlak » Wed May 21, 2014 12:46 pm

20140521_194002.jpg
20140521_194002.jpg (175.38 KiB) Viewed 443 times

After that he left the room
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: how to deal with beggers?

Postby Zamorak » Wed May 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Don't know about this type of beggar(begger is not a word).
I have a method to deal with those random traders who beg for items though 8-)
Zamorak
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 am

Re: how to deal with beggers?

Postby plak&shlak » Wed May 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Zamorak wrote:Don't know about this type of beggar(begger is not a word).
I have a method to deal with those random traders who beg for items though 8-)
when they telll me i need 10k i say i need 100k etc
when i trade with them they say i need money so i just repeat after them until they get angry :lol: its make me so funny
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: how to deal with beggers?

Postby Vzard » Wed May 21, 2014 2:00 pm

-
plak&shlak wrote:
20140521_194002.jpg

After that he left the room


- kennet123 is a hacked account..
User avatar
Vzard
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:46 am

Re: how to deal with beggers?

Postby Zamorak » Wed May 21, 2014 2:03 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Zamorak wrote:Don't know about this type of beggar(begger is not a word).
I have a method to deal with those random traders who beg for items though 8-)
when they telll me i need 10k i say i need 100k etc
when i trade with them they say i need money so i just repeat after them until they get angry :lol: its make me so funny

There is a cooler way, when they trade you just accept and then drag the trade screen to a small corner that you cannot see :lol:
Zamorak
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 am

Re: how to deal with beggers?

Postby plak&shlak » Wed May 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Zamorak wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:
Zamorak wrote:Don't know about this type of beggar(begger is not a word).
I have a method to deal with those random traders who beg for items though 8-)
when they telll me i need 10k i say i need 100k etc
when i trade with them they say i need money so i just repeat after them until they get angry :lol: its make me so funny

There is a cooler way, when they trade you just accept and then drag the trade screen to a small corner that you cannot see :lol:

sometimes they want to trade and immidietely push accept.. so i also doing that and we trade nothing
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests