Autoclicker and proxy ban

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Autoclicker and proxy ban

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 pm

As i can see, too many duper been banned this way and a couple of legit one. Don't worry If you are legit you will get help no need to freak out.

No more dc on player if a nub try to use a super speed clicker that will cause lag to players screen and insta dc you
Q: So what can we use other than ac for trading big amounts or resetting skills?
A: You can still use ac just make sure that ms(mili seconds) or clicks per second are set to 100. Slowly but accurate and faster on a normal clicks

No more proxy allowed(not 100% accurate) Since most of the duper uses proxt to bypass the ip ban
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Re: Autoclicker and proxy ban

Postby m1299 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 pm

yeah that true sir they use auto clicker to get log players and also to make dupe.
IGN : sgj7c
#Invincible
Alt StarredJr
m1299

Postby jessie_caro123 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Sir Can U Reply In Group Chat In Fb ? Iwant To Tell You How To Dupe Sir :D
jessie_caro123

Postby GAGOAKO11 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:10 am

I hope you will help me to retrieve my account Sir Jim.
GAGOAKO11

Postby Andreyiy1 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:13 am

100 ms is slower than my hand C:
But good to know, I am an often user of autoclicker/s at the trade subject.
Welp. More muscles for fingers then.

m1299 wrote:yeah that true sir they use auto clicker to get log players and also to make dupe.

This is an third party software, not an autoclicker. Third party softwares are illegal, while autoclicker/s are legally. Also you can't use autoclicker for looting. Tf!?
Andreyiy1

Postby usubusu » Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 am

So autoclicking is still allowed, it just has to be 100 ms or slower, correct? Or does this only apply for newer/lower lvl accounts?
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby jayraldmicz123 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:04 am

Hi sir coke :D can we play our account again cause we didnt know that its autobanned, I've use Auto clicker cause i have a give away 20m but Im quite cause some players pm me can we play our acc again i didnt know that its auto banned cause of autoclicker please give us a chance :( :( plss unbanned our account coke..... we know your kind :)
PS: i just borrow this account to my friend cause im not active in forum but he does
jayraldmicz123

Postby jayraldmicz123 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 am

now we know the info..... can we play our account back?
jayraldmicz123

Postby gangskie456 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:34 am

sir coke can u unbanned my acc so i can play helmet heroes i just making buy and sell but someone buys my items for money then i put my money on bank after that i got dc and banned so can u help me to play again sir coke?plss i want to get back my acc to play helmet heroes thank u
gangskie456

Postby jperanista » Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 am

How Can we play HH without proxy ? sir coke?
jperanista

Postby shogunmau » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 am

this is hard when you are legit player even if your just transfering your grind money ... must give consideration for like players like us
shogunmau

Postby zMerda » Wed May 16, 2018 7:03 am

tnx for post It, so, If we use ac in 100ms we wont be banned? I was using for books but now im scary for try again ac.
zMerda

Postby UncleSam (OFFICIAL) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 am

coke unbanned my acc UncleSam autobanned for autoclicker never using the app again
XD Subscribe my yt UncleSam helmet-heroes...
UncleSam (OFFICIAL)

Postby UnknownDJ » Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 am

Sir, Coke if we use a proxy we can get banned. Am I right? :?:
UnknownDJ

Postby Ten » Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 am

100 ms per click is still pretty fast. and it is a small price to pay when it comes to fixing this duping outrage. thanks for the warning
Ten

Postby GuiIIer » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 am

coke_na_rc wrote:As i can see, too many duper been banned this way and a couple of legit one. Don't worry If you are legit you will get help no need to freak out.

No more dc on player if a nub try to use a super speed clicker that will cause lag to players screen and insta dc you
Q: So what can we use other than ac for trading big amounts or resetting skills?
A: You can still use ac just make sure that ms(mili seconds) or clicks per second are set to 100. Slowly but accurate and faster on a normal clicks

No more proxy allowed(not 100% accurate) Since most of the duper uses proxt to bypass the ip ban

100ms I'll try coke :D
GuiIIer

Location: @Bartholomew's Shop Waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

Postby gamer54 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:18 pm

I think it would be fair if they gave a second chance to the previous ones who suffered the loss of their account for this cause, taking into account that it was not warning, from now on if it could be permanent, but to the useless who do not They knew they deserve a second chance.

Postdata: I only support because I know what it feels like to lose an account, in case you ask, I have not been forbidden. :lol:
- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IN REALITY I AM SPANISH.
SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526
gamer54

Postby usubusu » Wed May 16, 2018 12:26 pm

gamer54 wrote:I think it would be fair if they gave a second chance to the previous ones who suffered the loss of their account for this cause, taking into account that it was not warning, from now on if it could be permanent, but to the useless who do not They knew they deserve a second chance.

Postdata: I only support because I know what it feels like to lose an account, in case you ask, I have not been forbidden. :lol:

Yeah, I agree that accounts banned prior to this warning should not be kept banned.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby Danny_ » Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm

usubusu wrote:
gamer54 wrote:I think it would be fair if they gave a second chance to the previous ones who suffered the loss of their account for this cause, taking into account that it was not warning, from now on if it could be permanent, but to the useless who do not They knew they deserve a second chance.

Yeah, I agree that accounts banned prior to this warning should not be kept banned.

Or maybe everyone who was legit can be unbanned as he said... it’s just dupers being banned. Bear in mind that it's bugged. I was on mobile afk for a min and when I came back I was banned. I’m still pretty sure he’ll unban everyone else once he manages to stop the dupers.
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_

Postby gamer54 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:As i can see, too many duper been banned this way and a couple of legit one. Don't worry If you are legit you will get help no need to freak out.

What do you mean by legit???? :?: :?: :?:
PS: I do not understand much English, I'm Spanish.
gamer54

Postby helmet heros » Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm

gamer54 wrote:

Legit means are rule-abidding person
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby gamer54 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm

helmet heros wrote:
gamer54 wrote:

Legit means are rule-abidding person

and how coke will know who will comply and who will not? I'm involved in this and I'm afraid to be confused with a non-legitimate

(I know it's silly but it's not easy to say goodbye to an account worked for more than two years, lvl 440)
gamer54

Postby helmet heros » Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Since legit players only use auto clicker for trading or booking purposes, it's pretty safe to say who's legit or not
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby gamer54 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 pm

helmet heros wrote:Since legit players only use auto clicker for trading or booking purposes, it's pretty safe to say who's legit or not

okay thanks, I invite you to see this post and leave your opinion :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68569
gamer54

Postby buboy22 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:50 pm

I NEVER AGREE IN AUTO CLICKER
PLSS COKE UNBANNED ME
Attachments
asdasdasdads.PNG
I NEVER AGREE IN AUTOCLICKER
asdasdasdads.PNG (93.25 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
buboy22

Next