This game and me. By me.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

This game and me. By me.

Postby runaway » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:00 am

So this game, damn. I started this awhile ago while scrolling through newgrounds approximately 5 years ago. I'm in highschool now, and the fact that this game was on mobile made me want to download it for old time's sake. Little did I know, I'd end up being commited to playing it again. Memories of me staying up all night killing those one eyed green balls, and constantly dying whenever I tried getting courageous emerged.

This game was great, and it still is. I don't know why exactly, the graphics are really lowbudget, but the want to grind, GRIND, G R I N D, is there. Hours I've spent on this game, are hours that I don't see as wasted. They're just fun. I remember getting my whole entire writing class to play this game when we used the computers, in my homework studies class. That was awesome. Too bad there's nothing but old friends that I don't see anymore in my friends list. But it's still all gud. The memories are there.

I guess I shouldn't bore you by telling my whole life story or anything, but anyway. Uh. This game is good. It makes you want to git gud. So, 10/10 IGN. I guess? And, yeah. I'll get back to cutting a whole bunch of 2D monsters into pieces.

(Eyyyyy. Thx to the creators for keeping this game running btw. I hope they make tons of money off of this.
Runaway
runaway

Re: This game and me. By me.

Postby Aaayeah » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:33 am

Well said , I myself enjoy grinding and not a care of what time it is even if its bedtime :lol:
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby Dr.Rahazar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:11 am

amen to that man
Image Image Image
Spoiler: show
Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!
Dr.Rahazar

Postby POPROCKz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

My first time playing this game was also 5 years ago, and it's been quite a journey.

I can't help but agree with everything you said, although the endless grinding finally hit me once hitting around level 230? I don't even remember. I quit this game around 2 years ago and just seeing this post made me remember all those old friends and moments I had...

>Coke reaching level 1000
>Meeting Arch_Duke (my first actual accomplice on this game)
>Becoming friends with kakai and coke, although not for long
>Meeting up with LoveNoThot (I'm pretty sure thats her name) <3
...And many more things although those are most notable

I'm probably going to leave for another year and then come back to check out the forums, cheers to you man. Cheers to the ogs.
POPROCKz

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 am

One of our old friends quitted in the game soo... I miss my old times before. Today is really sick. Lots of annoying stuff today. Just like scamming and dupping or something. And the grind? It's sometimes insane and crazy it's because alot of players saying "Spot" "OMG Spot!!" "This is my spot! You go find another!" "SPOT SPOT SPOT SPOT!!" -_- Like really? And the "respect please" too. Maybe they are disrespectful too of saying spot alot.. Anyway, i hope you have a new friends in this currently 2018. It's like... It's a little bit hard to find a true friend on HH game.. Sometimes, they are fake friends. They are pretending to be nice, kind, patient, cool, respect, advisable, friendly, helpful, and so on at the first place.. And a few days, weeks or months. They are so mean, cruel, evil, jealousy, bad, toxic, disrespect, and so on. :ugeek: And that's what it called... fake friends.... And now, i have a small true friends in this HH game. Jarsu, Tomsen, Nightmare_Z, kakai, possum, SevenTheLegend(i guess so. He is just my new friend tho.), and LordGamer12(i didn't talk to him for awhile ago i mean weeks.) Annnddd i have a bunch of fake friends on HH game. But i don't really want to mention them. Or else it will hurt their feelings. And anyways, i didn't care about the HH game's graphics. And i wish robby won't change anything about the character's looks too. Cuz i like it. The HH game's graphics is a basically really fit in the game. It's cool but the map tho. Is it's too goddamn hard for those low level players or noobs. :? And the non-teleportation players too. It's too hard to grind cuz the healer is a really far far away to reach for healing. By the way, my memories is all messed up. I miss my friends before until now.. They quitted in the game it's because... They don't like it, or they are too boring. Or anything.

That's all what i'm saying. I can't think too much.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby LoveNoThot » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:04 pm

runaway wrote:I remember getting my whole entire writing class to play this game when we used the computers, in my homework studies class.

Good times. :cry: I started playing HH back in the 7th grade and began drifting away towards the end of my freshman year. I met amazing people on here - people who no longer play but I still talk to on a daily basis. Based on my personal experience, I'd definitely give this game a 10/10.
POPROCKz wrote:>Meeting up with LoveNoThot (I'm pretty sure thats her name) <3

:D
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Getting close to the conclusion of the 4th year of playing so I guess it's a 10/10 to still be around and playing.

although barely breathing, hue

And remember kids, success starts with a can of coca-cola.

might quote that for mah sig.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:50 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Good times. :cry: I started playing HH back in the 7th grade and began drifting away towards the end of my freshman year. I met amazing people on here - people who no longer play but I still talk to on a daily basis. Based on my personal experience, I'd definitely give this game a 10/10.

Same ;). Met great people, especially this one girl who I had a major crush on for like three years ;) xD. Until we just both drifted away or whatever. Mainly my fault though. Anyways, yeah, like Jam, 10/10. Maybe even 11/10, based off personal experience too. Just the people I met while playing the game was great. Too sad that the game hasn't really made too many good improvement and got boring for me. 2015- mod-2016 were the years! Then the game started going to crap after that, sadly... ;(
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby fuktighår » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Well this thread is pretty damn nostalgic.

LoveNoThot wrote:Good times. :cry: I started playing HH back in the 7th grade and began drifting away towards the end of my freshman year. I met amazing people on here - people who no longer play but I still talk to on a daily basis. Based on my personal experience, I'd definitely give this game a 10/10.

Not the last part, but yes, I've met lots of amazing people here. The game has gone downhill but the friendships I've made along the way is something I am extremely grateful for.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 pm

fuktighår wrote:
[color=#800000]Not the last part, but yes, I've met lots of amazing people here. The game has gone downhill but the friendships I've made along the way is something I am extremely grateful for.

Agreed completely, people in Helmet Heroes are who i've grown up with in a way, from 13 to 17.
Mariofan1

Postby Ohcan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:55 pm

I can't believe how long everyone has been around! I remember my first time playing nearly 5 years ago, god it's been so long! Thanks mate for the memories!
Insert text... >>>here<<<
Ohcan

Return to General