Loot Stealing is Awesome

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Loot Stealing is Awesome

Postby Lycanblade » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:39 am

I hate when this happens at wasteland entrance,which is my main grinding spot,and the drops are great too.If they steal my loot,I let the stalkers steal their life :twisted:
Last edited by Lycanblade on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby Lu-Bu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Im sorry that Looter's have Stole or did you wrong But not all looter's are like that i think
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Freak » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 am

Naruto wrote:
Konrad wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Exactly, I agree with you, if they ask nicely though instead of demand it back, at least every now and then give it to them.
It's becoming more and more rare [that] people are polite in this game...

Ikr? <resentful sigh>
I bumped into a player who was smart enough to be abusive after I'd kindly returned his moenys:
coolboy12.png

He wasn't exactly polite in asking for (demanding) his coins back either. :roll:
Perhaps he was outraged that I dared to pick up his coins in the first place? Perhaps he'd rather forfeit 50% of his coins than have someone pick it up and return it to him? We'll never know...

In my personal opinion, taking coins from a corpse is perfectly acceptable and a legitimate thing to do as the player who died is virtually unable to pick it up their lost profits due to being dead.

However, if they return to the area and request for their money to be returned, it should be in a respectful way as it was their own negligence and inexperience that resulted in their death.

The good thing to do would be to return the money to the player who had lost it but if the player comes across as rude and demanding, then you ultimately have the right to ignore their claims to their own self triggered loss of profits.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason why I deem loot stealing as a bad thing is because players who have maxed out loot steal have an equal opportunity to loot dropped rightfully by another player when they do not have the combat power to take down the monster themselves.

While it can be argued that players do in fact have to invest time and points into the loot stealer skill, the amount of special skill points required to max out loot steal is 45.

As there is no level limit/locks, a potential level 45 could wander into an elite area such as Beholders and Kreetons and have equal claim to the loot dropped there by players who actually invest a lot more time into building up power in offense to kill said monsters.

People who take loot from players who rightfully earn it are essentially parasites and cowards in the game.

We still need to wait 1 SECOND to loot steal others stuff. I know cause I'm a lvl 45 Loot Stealer and I'm not those kind that takes stuffs and POOF gone, I return things,when other Warriors are around I will surely take your stuff( Archers and Cowboys loots) then return it to you later but if there's no one around except You and Me I won't take it( If its a High Lvl Equipment) but if it's coins...that's a different story, I'm a Magnet when it comes to coins I'll take it all( except the coins from the boxes)
Money is what I am... my name is Frique!
Freak

Postby roko114 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I can't help but feel that neither of you have read more than 1 post on this thread.

This guy is like a lawyer for criminals brainwashing you with technicalities. we all know stealing is wrong so don't let this gut convince you otherwise. he knows why it should be removed he is just being difficult. I think when you die the coins dropping is to give you a chance to get it back not so someone else can just come along and pick it up.
roko114

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Freak wrote:We still need to wait 1 SECOND to loot steal others stuff.

This barely makes a difference unless they prioritize picking up loot immediately. I know because I too am a level 45 loot stealer. If they aren't putting their full attention on everything, it doesn't take long to snag something valuble. Especially if they get valuble drops often (luck pet, DDR, lucky irl).
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 pm

roko114 wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I can't help but feel that neither of you have read more than 1 post on this thread.

This guy is like a lawyer for criminals brainwashing you with technicalities. we all know stealing is wrong so don't let this gut convince you otherwise. he knows why it should be removed he is just being difficult. I think when you die the coins dropping is to give you a chance to get it back not so someone else can just come along and pick it up.

Yes. Stealing is wrong.
IN REAL LIFE.

This however is a game.
Real world logic does not apply here.

There is a skill appointed towards Loot stealing, it is meant to be here.
I'm not brainwashing anyone. This is not a technicality, this is a fact.

When you die coins dropping isn't a chance for you to get it back. It's a challenge factor.
If it was a chance for you to get it back the coins dropped in an empty room wouldn't be deleted right away.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:This however is a game.

Hm... And by THAT logic...

I have a new goal!

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Contracter » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:50 pm

itblobboy wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:This however is a game.

Hm... And by THAT logic...

I have a new goal!

whats your phrase for date rape?
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Contracter wrote:whats your phrase for date rape?

Assuming roofies are used, "If you aren't okay with this just say so."
itblobboy

Postby raeboi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:09 am

UNIQUE ^_^

^_^
raeboi

Postby Freak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:25 am

itblobboy wrote:
Freak wrote:We still need to wait 1 SECOND to loot steal others stuff.

This barely makes a difference unless they prioritize picking up loot immediately. I know because I too am a level 45 loot stealer. If they aren't putting their full attention on everything, it doesn't take long to snag something valuble. Especially if they get valuble drops often (luck pet, DDR, lucky irl).

Well it's in the game they'll need to get used to it even if there's no one around to take their loots
It's kinda annoying to see people complaining about coins being loot stealed, like WATDAFUDGE!
COINS! C0INS! C01NS! COIN5! CO1N5! :lol:
No offence but it's hilarious :lol:
Money is what I am... my name is Frique!
Freak

Postby lstArcher » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:30 am

Loot stealing makes it exciting
lstArcher

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 am

lstArcher wrote:Loot stealing makes it exciting

So does getting shot in the foot.
itblobboy

Postby lstArcher » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 am

itblobboy wrote:
lstArcher wrote:Loot stealing makes it exciting

So does getting shot in the foot.

Yeah sometimes.
lstArcher

Postby ShawnC » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 am

I used to hate loot steal-er... then I took an arrow to the knee... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ShawnC

Postby roko114 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
roko114 wrote:

Yes. Stealing is wrong.
IN REAL LIFE.

This however is a game.

There is a skill appointed towards Loot stealing, it is meant to be here.
I'm not brainwashing anyone. This is not a technicality, this is a fact.

When you die coins dropping isn't a chance for you to get it back. It's a challenge factor.
If it was a chance for you to get it back the coins dropped in an empty room wouldn't be deleted right away.

I was talking about the op brainwashing people like you with technicalities but since you brought it up the stuff you are trying to say is also technicalities. we all know its a game. this does not change things so grow up trolls.
roko114

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:18 am

roko114 wrote:I was talking about the op brainwashing people like you with technicalities but since you brought it up the stuff you are trying to say is also technicalities. we all know its a game. this does not change things so grow up trolls.

I lol when people label persuasion with brainwashing. Then call other people trolls.
itblobboy

Postby roko114 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:22 am

itblobboy wrote:
roko114 wrote:I was talking about the op brainwashing people like you with technicalities but since you brought it up the stuff you are trying to say is also technicalities. we all know its a game. this does not change things so grow up trolls.

I lol when people label persuasion with brainwashing. Then call other people trolls.

He is talking about stealing being a good thing. I am not wrong about this.
roko114

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:37 pm

I actually told some people that had a interest for HH believe it or not but when i told them to be careful cause people can steal your loot, they was like "nevermind, I not playing it then" lol.

I can't really blame them, I didn't like the idea at all, still don't btw. Maybe someday it will get removed cause I keep seeing this being the key reason people just won't join it, if they DO join, they do it to see if they can actually use loot steal to free load off anyone that already set with double drop rate, luck pets... etc... etc... Which means they not going to support the game anyways.
SlapThatChicken

Postby roko114 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 pm

slapthatchicken knows what I mean it makes people mad and not join and quit. we should just get rid of it now.
roko114

Previous

Return to General