Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu May 18, 2017 3:49 pm

I mean look at this. Been no updates or changes ( that i know of ) since the new update.



It was released a while ago. This is why i don't play. Lack of content, care, and just ew.
ImageYe!
User avatar
YouKnowIt
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 pm
Location: Think about it -_~

Re: Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby OMGItsChris » Thu May 18, 2017 5:33 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:I mean look at this. Been no updates or changes ( that i know of ) since the new update.



It was released a while ago. This is why i don't play. Lack of content, care, and just ew.


It seems like many players are quitting....likes its not fun to grind for 30 mins for one lvl (depends on the lvl and the monster). It would be cooler if there was more stuff added in the game.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Still part of The Deathless Reborn in heart! <3
User avatar
OMGItsChris
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 am
Location: Helmet Heroes Forums

Re: Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby coolbie16 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm

OMGItsChris wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:I mean look at this. Been no updates or changes ( that i know of ) since the new update.



It was released a while ago. This is why i don't play. Lack of content, care, and just ew.


It seems like many players are quitting....likes its not fun to grind for 30 mins for one lvl (depends on the lvl and the monster). It would be cooler if there was more stuff added in the game.

Agreeing with both of you here. I dont think robby's got the message yet.
Image
Kinda getting back into HH again, etc.
currently using cool16 or frap
gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
User avatar
coolbie16
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: 'Murica-Only in the East Coast

Re: Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby zomnuke » Thu May 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Coolbie, when did you get back?
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Re: Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby coolbie16 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:05 pm

zomnuke wrote:Coolbie, when did you get back?

While ago, haven't been on for a tiny bit tho

when did YOU get back?
Image
Kinda getting back into HH again, etc.
currently using cool16 or frap
gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
User avatar
coolbie16
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: 'Murica-Only in the East Coast

Re: Why i do not play Helmet Heroes

Postby zomnuke » Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm

After one of my finals i logged on to see all my stuff had been taken so i figured i should probably grind and get it all back just in case this game revives itself
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests