The Grand Helmet Heroes End of the Year Reunion Party!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

The Grand Helmet Heroes End of the Year Reunion Party!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:19 am

September 4th, 2017 Edit: Please Read!
Spoiler: show
As Sankey suggested, I've gone and created a discord channel for this event. If the very important people will kindly download Discord (if they haven't already) and I will pm you a link to the server I've created and all details/talk regarding this event will be moved there.

Thank you, I'll hopefully see you all in game in about 88 days or more. :)

P.S: If some folks would prefer another means of communications please let me know. I've never used Discord before but it seems the majority of people are using that these days hence why I'm now using it.

November 1st, 2017 Edit: Please Read!
Some news: Since not everyone has joined the discord server...

-The reunion will now begin on November 24th and shall end on December 24th.
-Change of date is due to black friday, I want to save myself some $$$.
-I will be buying people teleport soon.
-Decide whether you are using your alt or main account.
-The guild name has been decided, it will be kept private... for privacy reasons.
-Once again, if you're on the VIP list, please join our discord server! (PM ME) Most of the discussion is taking place there and its just easier to organise things with it. (Or if discord isn't your thing, then check your forum inbox or pm me.)

-Spam Robby with this: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14858 because no whitelist system = means that only people on the VIP list will be allowed to attend. This whole thing has been very stressful to organise and I've had a very very very hard time handling the VIP bums. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

December 1st, 2017 Edit: Please Read!
-The private server was extended by an extra week meaning it will now last until the rest of this year.
-I will make 3-5 days of that last extra week public to this forum however, if it gets too hectic/toxic I will just change the private server back to a guild only type server. I only ask that people keep it civil and respect one another.
-If you want to talk to me or any of the old farts then please try and schedule that yourself.
-I'll give an official date for this opening at a later time.

Come join us for one last get-together at the end of the year!

*that's not a real head, its merely a mannequin head fashioned to resemble my old toe-sucking friend, YinFo.*

We never got to have a proper send off, all of us just slowly left the game one by one. Thus, I am proposing a reunion party for all my old friends and foes. Most of us have plenty of loose ends and stories that were never resolved and it's left us all with much regret and bitter memories of Helmet Heroes over the last few years. With this reunion party, we'll all have one last good memory of HH instead.

I really wanted to do this back in 2015 but it was a rough year for me.
I then wanted to do it in 2016 but I didn't have the time nor energy to do so.
I now want to do it for real this year, 2017,as I believe this will be the last chance to do such a thing.

Whether a lot of people, a handful of people or only one other person makes it to the party. I'll be online until the server ends and it'll be the last time I'll be on my main account. (Not Miso, the other one.)

I will bump this thread every month in hopes that you all see this. Until then old friends, I'll be waiting.

-MisoSoup247.
Last edited by MisoSoup247 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 am, edited 25 times in total.
MisoSoup247

Re: The Grand Helmet Heroes End of the Year Reunion Party! (

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:19 am

ACTIVITIES:
There will be mostly social activities like holding hands while walking around the map reflecting on our journey
and thinking about all the old memories. Everyone will have a chance to talk about their feelings. Anyone that laughs
at another person will be banished. The party shall conclude when the server ends, just in time as the new year starts
and we can then go on our lives without any regret (hopefully) involving Helmet Heroes.

Other activities include: (Feel free to suggest your own and it'll be added to the list)
-Cracking jokes about the game and at each other.
-Walking around the map while reminiscing about the past.
-Hanging out at our old favorite spots if they still exist.
-Yelling among ourselves for the damage that we've caused to each other.
-Swimming at the beach

COSTS:
This will cost you nothing other then your time. The private server will be covered all by myself. In addition,
I'll also give everyone 195 tickets for teleport. Reason will be explained below.

HOW TO JOIN:
As much as it pains me to do this, only a maximum of 40 people, including myself, can attend. Due to the limitations
of the private server lacking any sort of white list system, I will be making this a guild only private server. So if you're on the VIP+ list, post whether you are going or or not. If you are going, then sometime in November or earlier I will have a guild created which you can join and then we all wait for December the 1st which is when I will officially create the private server.

Now I understand people that are still in a guild have an emotional attachment and cannot leave, which is why I encourage you to create an alt account to join. Rest assured, I'll give you 195 tickets if you do this so you can purchase teleport so that you don't have to spend hours walking around the map alone. Though you'll probably have to do that anyway lol.

Further below there is an VIP+ list I've created. It was really hard but in the end I've mainly chosen people from the 2013 era. Please don't get hurt if you're not on the VIP+ list... I also may have forgotten people. Making a non-guild private server may allow for everyone to join but it just creates too many problems. Please understand my position, I don't want any interruptions or disturbances. If you understand but you are still angry then go complain to Robby to install a white list option because I sure as hell aint making this a non-guild server period.

Relevant link: http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9750&hilit

This event won't be happening till the end of the year, until then you can decide what you want to do.

PRIVATE SERVER AND GUILD:
I'm still thinking of a proper name for both the private server and guild that fits the theme of this party
but if I can't think of anything then I'll just go with something lame but any suggestions are welcome.

SECURITY:
As written in the "how to join" section, for maximum security, this will be a guild-only server.

VIP LIST: (In alphabetical particular order)
Myself - Going
Ameba-chan - Going
Ataak
Belding - Going
Caefer - Going
Coke - Going
Contractor
Coolman101
Darth - Going
EliasDanel - Going
II
Gregore - Going
Grunz
Gret
Hades - Going
Itblobboy - Going
Jerek
Koalasium - Going
Konrad
Ky372 - Going
M668
Madchafer
MasterQuackster
MasterYi - Going
Mohawk
Monochrome - Going
Naruto - Going
Oxidan
R3v3r3nd
Revivified
RoySamuels - Going
Sankentyosu - Going
Saruman
Sasuke - Going
Seta - Going
Sintqoue
SmilingFear
SoulSlayer - Going
Tomatha - Going
Wall

Due to causing some misunderstandings and confusion, VIP list has now been changed to "Remembrance List" and once more let me say, at this point in time, being on the Remembrance List doesn't mean anything.
Remembrance LIST:
Since there's still time before everything is set in motion, over the next 6 months there may be some minor or major changes to this event. So in the best case scenario where everyone can attend, I'll also create a remembrance list to accommodate those changes, it'll also make people that aren't on the VIP+ feel just a little bit better about themselves. But there's just far too many to name and I feel like I have forgotten many... just post and you'll see if it triggers a memory and I'll add you to this list. But at this point, being on this list doesn't mean anything.

---------------------------------------

Poodle
frostfang123
usakingdom150
coolbie16
Leg o' Lass
SinisterPotatoe
Mi74
Christopher
Bezu
Exposed
StormNinja
Bluee
TheSwordMaster123
Mofo
MajesticOne
LinkNestar
Jado_Jado14
Last edited by MisoSoup247 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:59 am, edited 33 times in total.
MisoSoup247

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:20 am

NOTE: If you're on the VIP list and you have no interest in this event or if you can't make it, then I understand.
Please let me know so I can lie down, try not to cry then cry a lot.

List of people going:
MisoSoup247
Belding
Tomatha
Itblobboy
Koalasium
Naruto
Coke
Sasuke
SoulSlayer
Hades
Sankentyosu
Ameba
RoySamuels
Caefer
Gregore
EliasDaniel
Monochrome
MasterYi
Seta
Darth
Ky372

List of people not going:

List of people not welcomed:
Belding
Itblobboy
Last edited by MisoSoup247 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:59 am, edited 23 times in total.
MisoSoup247

Postby SniperXKiller » Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 am

Why do I feel like attending someone's funeral? :cry:
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!

Currently buying Defense/Power Books for 50k each.
SniperXKiller

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:28 am

SniperXKiller wrote:Why do I feel like attending someone's funeral? :cry:

Well the last event is "Drinking the Kool-Aid".
MisoSoup247

Postby Timenado » Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 am

Hey Miso! Can I be one to join your event? I have always wanted to get to know you and be in some of your videos. I'm sad you're leaving :cry:
Last edited by Timenado on Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timenado

Postby SniperXKiller » Wed May 03, 2017 4:35 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:

Ohh. I see :lol:
Misho, are you really not coming back? I may have less experience on the game but I somewhat feel a decent man was gone in the game. You know, the community nowadays are full of masked players unlike the old days when players just be friends with one another without any harm. Maybe that time already vanished.
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!

Currently buying Defense/Power Books for 50k each.
SniperXKiller

Postby XxAhmedxX » Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 am

I think you forgot to mention Stevan on da list? Just a remider. ;)
IGN:AhmedKhaled123.

Can i have a damn?
https://discord.gg/CJM5SXV (My discord server.)
XxAhmedxX

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:21 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:NOTE: If you're on the VIP+ list and you have no interest in this event, then I understand, please let me know so I can lie down, try not to cry then cry a lot.

Aww... Why are you crying alot?
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby GuiIIer » Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 am

Miso yay ! i know that we never be friends before but i wanna join into the Reunion Party and talk with all the memories that ive been watched in all your vids i mean not all but some of your vids :)
"hoping to get invited"
GuiIIer

Location: @Bartholomew's Shop Waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

Postby sushislinger » Wed May 03, 2017 6:54 am

Miso! finally! i love ur vids? may i join this event with u i already have to though :lol: :mrgreen:
IGN: sushislinger
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
sushislinger

Postby mamapoopoo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 am

Looks fun i would like to join.
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo

Postby belding » Wed May 03, 2017 6:59 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:NOTE: If you're on the VIP+ list and you have no interest in this event, then I understand, please let me know so I can lie down, try not to cry then cry a lot.

List of people going:

List of people not going:

List of people not welcomed:

Two things:
I do have have interest in attending (I don't know with which character yet though).
You said the list was in no particular order but it appears to be in alphabetical order. You was wrong.
belding

Postby DestructionGaming » Wed May 03, 2017 8:56 am

idk if its a good idea or not, but do a giveaway for ur account. I'm not asking for it, i just think it would be something for ur channel to boost it if your ganna do something other than HH
Idk, save helmet heroes and stuff
DestructionGaming

Postby ChristoperFPS » Wed May 03, 2017 8:57 am

i want in :P my ign is FriedPickles
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
ChristoperFPS

Postby Tat » Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 am

I have interest intending this <3
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 am

Oh, how fun! I've always loved watching your videos and I'll love joining this. Obviously only 40 people and you don't really know me so small chance I'll even get it but still, even if you see this post, I'll be honored xD. I'll be looking forward to stories about this and how it goes. Have fun!

I don't want you to forget this, though ;). I've been waiting for this to happen for so long, ever since 2015! xD.

MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 am

SniperXKiller wrote:
MisoSoup247 wrote:

Ohh. I see :lol:
Misho, are you really not coming back? I may have less experience on the game but I somewhat feel a decent man was gone in the game. You know, the community nowadays are full of masked players unlike the old days when players just be friends with one another without any harm. Maybe that time already vanished.

I feel you. I always think about the forum's old days and miss it! I mean, there are some really good people in the forum now, I just feel like the forum community before just "meant more".
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby Poodle » Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 am

I'm glad somebody is doing this. It saddens me I am not on the list but honestly we didn't spend much time together.
I have fond memories of time wasted in gvg with you and odd requests. Probably nobody realized my brother mostly uses my account,
and I just returned recently. I wish you luck in getting everybody to join, and the fun you will have.

~Poodle
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby aaronrules » Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 am

looks like fun gratz to the people who got in
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby Ten » Wed May 03, 2017 10:19 am

your vip list is lacking activity

id go but i live in CET which is prob 6 hours ahead of you. plus id rather not leave emperor and lose all my cont points
gl nerds.
Ten

Postby Tomatha » Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 am

Sounds kinda fun. Here's hoping I can be there.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby frostfang123 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 am

Might as well be interested. don't know anything to do with myself in the next few months.

Edit: I really wish an irl reunion. so i can punch Lu__Bu in the face personally because of that Dunamis convo. :lol:
oh lovely memories. Just one of the reasons why i loved this game but i lost interest because of the new toxic community.
frostfang123

Postby None » Wed May 03, 2017 11:44 am

Thing is, if we go with a new account, it doesn't matter if we have tp or not. We have to walk there first to 'unlock' that map
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

The Grand Orgy of Akas and Pos

Postby itblobboy » Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Can I go on both the list of people not welcome and the people going?
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next

Return to General