Please Unbanned my Funnies

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Ser Robby please help me to unbanned my Funnies .. " Banned for dupe item Detec " i didn't dupe , i think it's incident i buy dupe heli . .
I just want to get high lvl .. that's only .. please give me a chance to play again Helmet heroes .. i really miss my Funnies . . last i play Feb 28 , 2017 . . :( thank you . . god bless :'( . .
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Tat » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:30 pm

Go kiss your mother goodbye sir

Live life in the pinoy world :mrgreen:

Have a nice life duper sir :lol:
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Capruce » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:34 pm

He is my friend. i didn't know he was banned. I thought he is not playing HH anymore. I hope he will be given a second chance.
IGN:_Capruce
Check out _Capruce's shop link below
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53946
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Capruce
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Tat » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Giving a second chance for dupers,

is like giving a baby another candy

they will most likely dupe again, and again :lol:
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:16 am

Tat ,. . i want to say im not dupper .. i just want to get high lvl not broke the rule .. -_-
so u think im dupper ? give me evidence .. coke says if you got fake items its automatically get banned . .
so that is incident . . tsss . .
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Tat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:32 am

let coke decide about that

b/c he can look up stuff like he you were duping
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 am

Yah , i w8 decide of coke and robby . . god bless :'(
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Capruce » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 am

Tat wrote:Giving a second chance for dupers,

is like giving a baby another candy

they will most likely dupe again, and again :lol:


hey dude dont be too rude to him. you dont know him. he is a good player and a friend, he help me when im low level. please dont judge him like that.
IGN:_Capruce
Check out _Capruce's shop link below
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53946
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Capruce
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby None » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:53 am

Capruce wrote:
Tat wrote:Giving a second chance for dupers,

is like giving a baby another candy

they will most likely dupe again, and again :lol:


hey dude dont be too rude to him. you dont know him. he is a good player and a friend, he help me when im low level. please dont judge him like that.

Tat has a fair point. Getting banned for duping is hardly a accident. About 99% of the time it is right.
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Capruce » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:59 am

None wrote:
Capruce wrote:
Tat wrote:Giving a second chance for dupers,

is like giving a baby another candy

they will most likely dupe again, and again :lol:


hey dude dont be too rude to him. you dont know him. he is a good player and a friend, he help me when im low level. please dont judge him like that.

Tat has a fair point. Getting banned for duping is hardly a accident. About 99% of the time it is right.


okay man. but my point is dont be rude to him just because he got banned. he is still a good player.
IGN:_Capruce
Check out _Capruce's shop link below
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53946
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Capruce
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby None » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:10 am

Capruce wrote:okay man. but my point is dont be rude to him just because he got banned. he is still a good player.

Sure. All dupers are good players :lol:
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Capruce » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 am

None wrote:
Capruce wrote:okay man. but my point is dont be rude to him just because he got banned. he is still a good player.

Sure. All dupers are good players :lol:


you are too sarcastic dude.
IGN:_Capruce
Check out _Capruce's shop link below
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53946
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Capruce
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:33 am

tsss , i know what i im doing . . for me i want to be strong. .not to be dupper . . (-_-.)
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 am

Tat wrote:let coke decide about that

b/c he can look up stuff like he you were duping
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:07 am

U know guys their have two kinds of banned dupe . .
1st : Banned Duplicate item
2nd : Banned Dupe item detect

So what is the meaning of 2nd ??
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby None » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Funniesofficial wrote:U know guys their have two kinds of banned dupe . .
1st : Banned Duplicate item
2nd : Banned Dupe item detect

So what is the meaning of 2nd ??

2nd is you have duped items on your account
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:37 pm

None , Your Right . . that's incident i bought Fake Heli . .
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby string_n_arrow » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Funniesofficial wrote:Ser Robby please help me to unbanned my Funnies .. " Banned for dupe item Detec " i didn't dupe , i think it's incident i buy dupe heli . .
I just want to get high lvl .. that's only .. please give me a chance to play again Helmet heroes .. i really miss my Funnies . . last i play Feb 28 , 2017 . . :( thank you . . god bless :'( . .


You want a second chance eh? Why not do it in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Image
IGN: pew_pew_
User avatar
string_n_arrow
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Timenado » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Guys, this guy is supposed to be FUNNY (Get it)? Maybe if he cracks a good enough joke, he'll be unbanned.
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image


Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Timenado
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm
Location: Chillin' in Hell, Playing Cards With the Devil

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby PrinceYN50 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:09 am

maybe he is a good player, who knows
and he bought item of someone else
;) ;)
1) ign= Nixcoz
2) level 150+
3) guild= mage_warrior
4= STILLING THINKING
PrinceYN50
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:09 am
Location: In my mom stomach

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby Funniesofficial » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 am

Timenado wrote:Guys, this guy is supposed to be FUNNY (Get it)? Maybe if he cracks a good enough joke, he'll be unbanned.
Thanks man .. i hope be unbanned my account im inocent .. i miss my account it been long time no play.. then there something wrong in HH .. " Unavailable region "
Funniesofficial
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Please Unbanned my Funnies

Postby NappingFlaminggo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 am

Stay banned :lol: every duper's line "I'm innocent"
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

ALT: sphicy
WHERE IS LUFFY!?
User avatar
NappingFlaminggo
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:14 am
Location: just beneath your chair.


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests