I'm a cowboy. What class should I switch to and why?!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

I'm a cowboy. What class should I switch to and why?!

Postby Blazeymazey » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:24 am

please help me, I don't know what class to switch to. Gib help po xD
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
Blazeymazey

Re: I'm a cowboy. What class should I switch to and why?!

Postby Dak The Fox :D » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 am

Heya.

Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice and I thought of, why not to help this girl?

Well, this is what I found:

You should be warrior.

Stats:

You should get as power as you can, defense shouldn't be a problem since warriors have strong defense sets as to what I saw on the wiki, you should get about 2-4k MP and 2000 HP is enough I hope. About the skills, on a site I saw that you should focus on maxing the "Power Attack" skill, also, don't forget about maxing dexterity for a considerable bonus of damage.

Yours, Dak. :)

Add me in game: DakTheFox
Image I'm that lonely that I drew a friend myself :c
Robby MILK IS HAWT.
Dak The Fox :D

Postby Skylox » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 am

Go mage, you will have a bunch of damage on normal attacks
Skylox

Postby Jakub » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 am

Read this https://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtop ... =5&t=51520 if you want to see the class that fits best.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby QuercySeries » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Dak The Fox :D wrote:Heya.

Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice and I thought of, why not to help this girl?

You should be warrior.

Stats:

You should get as power as you can, defense shouldn't be a problem since warriors have strong defense sets as to what I saw on the wiki, you should get about 2-4k MP and 2000 HP is enough I hope. About the skills, on a site I saw that you should focus on maxing the "Power Attack" skill, also, don't forget about maxing dexterity for a considerable bonus of damage.

Oh honestly just shut the fuck up with "Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice"
I doubt you're going through shit and if you're not Zarter, that's not how you fucking pick up girls.
I love using big words to sound smart...
I mean utilizing
Gargantuan
Idioms to
fabricate intelligence ~
QuercySeries

Postby Dak The Fox :D » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 pm

QuercySeries wrote:

You should be warrior.

Stats:

Oh honestly just shut the fuck up with "Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice"
I doubt you're going through shit and if you're not Zarter, that's not how you fucking pick up girls.

Erm.. What? This is a game scrub, why would I fall in love with a random internet girl o.o I was just trying to be nice.
Robby MILK IS HAWT.

Postby Bezu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Dak The Fox :D wrote:
QuercySeries wrote:Oh honestly just shut the fuck up with "Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice"

Erm.. What? This is a game scrub, why would I fall in love with a random internet girl o.o I was just trying to be nice.

It was an analogy, with love being our trust, girls being other peoples' accounts, and your relationship being piloting. See where this is going? YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT ON HER LIKE YOU DID TO ALL OTHER GIRLS OF THE TOWN I AM TRYING NOT TO PANIC BUT AM HAVING A HARD TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE JUST STOP THIS MADNESS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby QuercySeries » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Bezu wrote:
QuercySeries wrote:Oh honestly just shut the fuck up with "Although I am living a hard moment in my life right now, I'll keep on being nice"

It was an analogy, with love being our trust, girls being other peoples' accounts, and your relationship being piloting. See where this is going? YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT ON HER LIKE YOU DID TO ALL OTHER GIRLS OF THE TOWN I AM TRYING NOT TO PANIC BUT AM HAVING A HARD TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE JUST STOP THIS MADNESS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:shock: :shock: :shock: Someone here's not stupid???
Now take the hint and stop trying to play innocent.
I love using big words to sound smart...
I mean utilizing
Gargantuan
Idioms to
fabricate intelligence ~
QuercySeries

Postby Bawss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:18 pm

You should be warrior.

Stats:

warrior isnt any good until you`re able to max out power attack
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Postby Dak The Fox :D » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:59 am

Bawss wrote:

You should be warrior.

Stats:

You should get as power as you can, defense shouldn't be a problem since warriors have strong defense sets as to what I saw on the wiki, you should get about 2-4k MP and 2000 HP is enough I hope. About the skills, on a site I saw that you should focus on maxing power attack.

Robby MILK IS HAWT.

Postby alasdosenaxD » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:06 am

I think you should stay in your class...
Spoiler: show

IGN: Jxpi
[Guild:Walang Titulo
Discord: ImGonnaFart#2908
alasdosenaxD

Postby Bezu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 am

Bawss wrote:

You should be warrior.

Stats:

You should get as power as you can, defense shouldn't be a problem since warriors have strong defense sets as to what I saw on the wiki, you should get about 2-4k MP and 2000 HP is enough I hope. About the skills, on a site I saw that you should focus on maxing power attack.

Missing the point, you make it sound like maxing power attack out is easy, which it isn't, and until then warrior isn't good.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Return to General