Quick question about pets.

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Quick question about pets.

Postby Lightning » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:32 pm

I feel VERY nooby asking this, but even if a pet doesn't have "increase luck mode" on it, can a pet still give you luck if it wears archer boots and luck pet helmets? I ask because I see a lot of pets that don't have "increase luck mode" on them, and people have mystical tribal helms and boots on them. Sorry, that was probably a really stupid question.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Re: Quick question about pets.

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:28 am

pet gears that give luck really does gives luck chance of more drops. like say .1 if you depend on gears alone, and .2 if your pet has luck mode on

ive afk my characters at heated one pet at mystical tribal helm and boot, the other one is on cyro helm and boot, it appears loot stealer chose to go to my pet with mystical gears
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby ~DeathStroke » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:49 am

Lightning wrote:I feel VERY nooby asking this, but even if a pet doesn't have "increase luck mode" on it, can a pet still give you luck if it wears archer boots and luck pet helmets? I ask because I see a lot of pets that don't have "increase luck mode" on them, and people have mystical tribal helms and boots on them. Sorry, that was probably a really stupid question.

Wait, your FlameSkull? I never knew that :lol:
~DeathStroke

Postby Lightning » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:07 am

~DeathStroke wrote:
Lightning wrote:I feel VERY nooby asking this, but even if a pet doesn't have "increase luck mode" on it, can a pet still give you luck if it wears archer boots and luck pet helmets? I ask because I see a lot of pets that don't have "increase luck mode" on them, and people have mystical tribal helms and boots on them. Sorry, that was probably a really stupid question.

Wait, your FlameSkull? I never knew that :lol:

Yeup.
coke_na_rc wrote:pet gears that give luck really does gives luck chance of more drops. like say .1 if you depend on gears alone, and .2 if your pet has luck mode on

ive afk my characters at heated one pet at mystical tribal helm and boot, the other one is on cyro helm and boot, it appears loot stealer chose to go to my pet with mystical gears

Oh, okay. Thanks.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Return to General