Okay, this is it!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Okay, this is it!

Postby madchafer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:37 am

I've had enough with the new Game Physics, the sliding and the platforms just adds more lag to the game. Think of the numerous players in an area sliding, causing a huge amount of lag. Even though I have a moderate internet connection speed, it still brings up the lag, and overthrows my PC/Laptop.

I demand to get rid of the new update, and change back to the old world. Until we can make Robby get back to his roots, then we'll reconsider about this devilish update.

On second thought, let's not remove the Coin Boxes, how 'bout, the coin boxes will let out a trap. *Ultimate Trolling Activated*

Well, me and Gret were talking about this, trolling unexpected players, expecting a coin or item drop from the hovering boxes. The moment they land a touch on these boxes, POOF! Pop goes the KREETON!

Just imagine the thought, like Miso for example! My visualization:
Me: Hey Miso! Why don't you make a video, touring the new land Robby has created for us?!
Miso: Sure! Why not?
Me: Don't forget about those Mario Themed coin boxes!
Miso: Sure man! I'll get to that right now!
Me: (kekekeke)
Miso: Pop goes the----well, there goes my bank account...AGAIN!

*Cue sitcom laughter*
madchafer

Re: Okay, this is it!

Postby Ky372 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 am

Well I demand the new update stays. I like it. The only thing I would like an addition would be a mini-map of sorts to help navigation. Otherwise, it is a much welcomed update. I will be very disappointed if we see the old layout come back, I really enjoy this one.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby Seta » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 am

Ky372 wrote:Well I demand the new update stays. I like it. The only thing I would like an addition would be a mini-map of sorts to help navigation. Otherwise, it is a much welcomed update. I will be very disappointed if we see the old layout come back, I really enjoy this one.

Don't know how long you've been playing with the new stuff but maybe you won't feel the same way after getting lagged out X amount of times for so many hours without being able to log back on when there aren't even 200 people
Seta

Postby Ky372 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:31 am

Seta wrote:Don't know how long you've been playing with the new stuff but maybe you won't feel the same way after getting lagged out X amount of times for so many hours without being able to log back on when there aren't even 200 people

I've been "playing with the new stuff" the moment it was released yesterday. And yes, I've gotten an infinite loading circle 3 times now (in fact one of those is currently in effect). And you know what I do? I wait an hour or two and try again. I *GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO*. If Helmet Heroes is all you do... you are missing out on a ton of stuff.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby Seta » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 am

Ky372 wrote:
Seta wrote:Don't know how long you've been playing with the new stuff but maybe you won't feel the same way after getting lagged out X amount of times for so many hours without being able to log back on when there aren't even 200 people

I've been "playing with the new stuff" the moment it was released yesterday. And yes, I've gotten an infinite loading circle 3 times now (in fact one of those is currently in effect). And you know what I do? I wait an hour or two and try again. I *GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO*. If Helmet Heroes is all you do... you are missing out on a ton of stuff.

Never said it was all i do but i like my games to run smoothly and not lock me out, may seem weird to you but it is my preference. it is doing other things that makes getting locked out even worse because some things can only be done at certain hours. A few examples are Television shows, School, work, doctor/dentist appointments, anything scheduled(Team sport/Parties). The lockout usually happens when i am in the mood to play helmet heroes, and i imagine not everyone has time to wait it out
Seta

Postby Bluee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14 am

madchafer wrote:I've had enough with the new Game Physics, the sliding and the platforms just adds more lag to the game. Think of the numerous players in an area sliding, causing a huge amount of lag. Even though I have a moderate internet connection speed, it still brings up the lag, and overthrows my PC/Laptop.

I demand to get rid of the new update, and change back to the old world. Until we can make Robby get back to his roots, then we'll reconsider about this devilish update.

On second thought, let's not remove the Coin Boxes, how 'bout, the coin boxes will let out a trap. *Ultimate Trolling Activated*

Well, me and Gret were talking about this, trolling unexpected players, expecting a coin or item drop from the hovering boxes. The moment they land a touch on these boxes, POOF! Pop goes the KREETON!

Just imagine the thought, like Miso for example! My visualization:
Me: Hey Miso! Why don't you make a video, touring the new land Robby has created for us?!
Miso: Sure! Why not?
Me: Don't forget about those Mario Themed coin boxes!
Miso: Sure man! I'll get to that right now!
Me: (kekekeke)
Miso: Pop goes the----well, there goes my bank account...AGAIN!

*Cue sitcom laughter*

well we need the old map back this sucks like crazy
Bluee

Postby Deej » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:41 pm

madchafer wrote:I've had enough with the new Game Physics, the sliding and the platforms just adds more lag to the game. Think of the numerous players in an area sliding, causing a huge amount of lag. Even though I have a moderate internet connection speed, it still brings up the lag, and overthrows my PC/Laptop.

I really like the new update and it doesn't lag at all on my computer. I understand it may lag on other people's computers, but I think overall the update and new physics are awesome!

madchafer wrote:I demand to get rid of the new update, and change back to the old world.

Definitely not with that attitude. ;)
Deej

Postby Tomatha » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:42 pm

I think as it stands we overall moved forward towards a more complete game, but it feels more like a beta than it has in months. With the addition of larger rooms we really do need minimaps a LOT.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby madchafer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Deej wrote:

I really like the new update and it doesn't lag at all on my computer. I understand it may lag on other people's computers, but I think overall the update and new physics are awesome!

madchafer wrote:I request to get rid of the new update, and change back to the old world.

Definitely not with that attitude. ;)

Better?

It's just that I'm asking to return back the old world.

*Edit: I've also suggested a Local Map and a World Map for better navigation. Just like what Ky has said
If you think the game should be fun and games. Can we fix some bugs and glitches? Some major alterations. I say we should return back the old world, and give Robby some time to do some tweaking to the new "Improved" world
madchafer

Return to General