What i think robby needs to do more (changed title sorry)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: We need to make robby give a shit

Postby Ky372 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 pm

You know, maybe if you were more polite, and less demanding, he would "give a shit". Owning a personal MC server, I personally know that the ones that bitch and moan (pardon my french) are the people I ignore the most, because no matter what you do, they will always complain, and they never shut up. You immediately insulting him, and spamming him are what turns him away. The reason he ignores low level players who post on the forum? Because all they do is spam and complain. I completely sympathize with what he does. Perhaps take a course in respect and online etiquette, then come back to the forums once you've learned some manners.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby narutos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:29 am

Ky372 wrote:You know, maybe if you were more polite, and less demanding, he would "give a shit". Owning a personal MC server, I personally know that the ones that bitch and moan (pardon my french) are the people I ignore the most, because no matter what you do, they will always complain, and they never shut up. You immediately insulting him, and spamming him are what turns him away. The reason he ignores low level players who post on the forum? Because all they do is spam and complain. I completely sympathize with what he does. Perhaps take a course in respect and online etiquette, then come back to the forums once you've learned some manners.

i waited for 1 and a half week and he was still not responding so then i was getting angry
narutos

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:34 am

Bawss wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:
narutos wrote:Forget this i quit i'm done with dealing with this bs if the only admin does not respond to someone who is in need then what is the point in continuing to play this game if there is no one to help people who need it i might come back if robby decides to actully put some effort with dealing with bugs and peoples problems

Bye.

else:

robby responds to me, ever since i was a noob to the op lord i am now.

cuz your different
you`re the 2nd most popular HH youtubers
and youtubers usally get more support from fanboying people that just give people that they watch on youtube stuff for no reason

No, read what I said, nawss

"Robby responds to me, ever since I was a noob to the op lord I am now."

This means that whenever I had a bug at even level 60, he helped me with it. Some of my old posts were deleted, but when I lost items, he helped me recover to get them. Even so, he doesn't always reply to my emails now, so I just have to resend them
Mariofan1

Postby Metalmorphosist » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:09 am

LoveNoThot wrote:P.S., I can tell why he hasn't replied back to you. :roll:

SICK BURN!
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby narutos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:32 pm

If you guys could help me unban kageflash it would be the best day ever
narutos

Re: What i think robby needs to do more (changed title sorry

Postby narutos » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:08 am

Now this is getting annoying all my threads about unbanning my acc (kageflash) keep getting deleted lie wtf
narutos

Postby Ky372 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

It's called spam, and it's against the forum rules.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby narutos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:03 am

Ky372 wrote:It's called spam, and it's against the forum rules.

its called spam to create one thread and then just bumbing it so it dont die and robby can read it? beacuse that is what i did and i bumped it like 3 times and he deleted it so i created another one this time i wasnt spamming he deleted again so i made another and then i only said i thing in it and that was unban my acc and then he delete's that how am i spamming if he keeps deleting it and if it don't exist anymore he should just unban my acc i have been waiting patiently for so long and i don't see any change happening if you are reading this robby please unban kageflash
narutos

Previous

Return to General