Noob Whitelist

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Noob Whitelist

Postby Caefer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello Fellow Heroes,
I was thinking earlier that we have many lists of "blacklisted" or terrible noobs to avoid but why not have a list of the really good ones we come across; the noobs that could level into the next generation of good players. I came across a particularly nice noob today and while talking with Naruto about how he made a big difference by helping me out when i was a noobling myself, i got the idea for the Noob Whitelist the list of really nice noobs ones that don't beg, spam, badmouth players or ransom areas like Carnelia's woods and seem to have a genuine interest in the game. Truth is we need more good players to strengthen the game community and make the experience better for everyone. Players added to this list will be ones to watch for and help out when they need it. Lets make the community stronger! :)

(note: these players should be under lv 90 or so. Don't go posting that R3v3r3nd is a nice noob, he wont make it in on the grounds of not being a noob.)

List:
PhaMiieN
lostnarbx
xxDaGoNxx
sprinklewarrior
StormNinja
likeyolo
Last edited by Caefer on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Caefer

Re: Noob Whitelist

Postby fallenangel » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

My sister who's username is sprinklewarrior lvl36
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Naruto » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Support! If these well mannered noobs stay in the game and keep playing then eventually the future of Helmet Heroes will be a nice and sociable environment. :D
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Oh, how I'd love to taunt some people by joking their belonging on the blacklist right now :P

But in all seriousness, would it count if high level player's alts (mine, you might have guessed) were in the list, or is that against the point of this list?

I'm not the nicest person in the world but my alts are noobs and definitely don't beg or what-not.

"F1"
"jellyjub"

in case you do add them.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MentallyMIA » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 am

Hey, this is a neat idea. I have definitely stumbled on my fair share of noobs that I like to help along the way because of their general demeanor being un-noob-like. And also, I had a high level anonymously help me out when I was a noob and I probably would not have continued to play the game if it weren't for him.
MentallyMIA

Postby Caefer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 am

itblobboy wrote:Oh, how I'd love to taunt some people by joking their belonging on the blacklist right now :P

But in all seriousness, would it count if high level player's alts (mine, you might have guessed) were in the list, or is that against the point of this list?

I'm not the nicest person in the world but my alts are noobs and definitely don't beg or what-not.

"F1"
"jellyjub"

in case you do add them.

Alts of high levels can be helped by their main character. they dont need to go on the list :lol:
Caefer

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am

lostnarbx though he's soon to reach level 90+
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 am

Someone called katieee who I encountered. She traded me so I ssnapped at her to say "don't beg money from me" and she got upset because all she wanted to do was trade items. I felt bad and we started to be friends ^^

Then she went inactive :c

(Level 28 I think)
Mariofan1

Postby darth » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 am

tempete

but she is around lvl.120
but she is a friendly girly girl with a friendly noob attitude.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby MrFlip » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Someone called katieee who I encountered. She traded me so I ssnapped at her to say "don't beg money from me" and she got upset because all she wanted to do was trade items.

a noob actually traded and wasn't a beggar? that's one in a million there. i've never had that happen to me. only when i was a noob myself i would get real trades from noobs
MrFlip

Postby Ameba » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Caefer wrote:List:
PhaMiieN
lostnarbx
Ameba

Awn, You put me on the list. ^^

Well, today i met a girl called Jessica, it's level was 17-18 and she help me with some questions. I dont remember his nickname in the game, but she was an archer, like me ^^
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 pm

MrFlip wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:Someone called katieee who I encountered. She traded me so I ssnapped at her to say "don't beg money from me" and she got upset because all she wanted to do was trade items.

a noob actually traded and wasn't a beggar? that's one in a million there. i've never had that happen to me. only when i was a noob myself i would get real trades from noobs

all she was saying is "Do you want this spear? I don't need it"

and she was a good friend from then on and I help her level up ever since. you should add her
Mariofan1

Postby fallenangel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Caefer wrote:Hello Fellow Heroes,
I was thinking earlier that we have many lists of "blacklisted" or terrible noobs to avoid but why not have a list of the really good ones we come across; the noobs that could level into the next generation of good players. I came across a particularly nice noob today and while talking with Naruto about how he made a big difference by helping me out when i was a noobling myself, i got the idea for the Noob Whitelist the list of really nice noobs ones that don't beg, spam, badmouth players or ransom areas like Carnelia's woods and seem to have a genuine interest in the game. Truth is we need more good players to strengthen the game community and make the experience better for everyone. Players added to this list will be ones to watch for and help out when they need it. Lets make the community stronger! :)

(note: these players should be under lv 90 or so. Don't go posting that R3v3r3nd is a nice noob, he wont make it in on the grounds of not being a noob.)

List:
PhaMiieN
lostnarbx
Ameba

sprinklewarrior

u forgot to add her
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Best123
CandyNutJob

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:Best123

Is'nt he like level 188 and a shared account?
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
CandyNutJob wrote:Best123

Is'nt he like level 188 and a shared account?

If thats true I don't like that guy :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Caefer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Someone called katieee who I encountered. She traded me so I ssnapped at her to say "don't beg money from me" and she got upset because all she wanted to do was trade items. I felt bad and we started to be friends ^^

Then she went inactive :c

(Level 28 I think)

If she's inactive there is no point in adding her to the list. Let me know if she does become active again because she sounds like a good one to add.
Caefer

Postby noobone » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 am

add me ;)
my name is "noobone" !
noobone

Postby Caefer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 am

An interesting fellow i ran into, StormNinja, a lvl 43 who tries to teach beggars manners and looks for other good low levels to help out. All on his own, definitely earns a spot on the Noob Whitelist.
Caefer

Postby Sintoque » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 am

Please add likeyolo, currently at level 67. I've been helping him since very early level.

He's chatty and is very active, seen him almost everyday.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby madchafer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 am

Add FreezeKill. He takes care of Naruto a lot. Way lot. Plays jokes on other noobs too. Currently he's leve 21. Kekeke...
madchafer

Postby Caefer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Good to hear, added both of them. :D
Caefer

Postby Pluui » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 pm

likeyolo is good people :D
Pluui

Postby Caefer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm

I've run into several nice noobs in carnelias place. Rather surprizing as it is usually over run with nasties but i saw at least three nice guys there i missed the names of two of them but i got one and put him on the list also updated the list to remove Ameba. Graduated from noobdom. Congrats Ameba hope you stick around for a long while yet! :D
Caefer

Postby StormNinja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 am

thnx for putting me on the list

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Next

Return to General