Back Online

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Back Online

Postby robby » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Sorry about that guys. Helmet Heroes is back up! I was about 3 hours away (150+ miles) from my computer this weekend, and unfortunately the outbreak decided the happen right during that time. I am pretty sure the exploit should be fixed now. After the new recent patch to cut down on load times, it involved a bug that players could take advantage of using 2 computers. I won't go to into detail because I don't want anybody to try it, but it should be patched now. Most of those who were using it should be banned, and I will be going through today and tomorrow to make sure I ban everyone who took advantage of it.

That's all good and dandy, however one thing is that there were a few dozen players who I know have accidentally been marked as duping, who weren't. I tried to check and made sure to restore their accounts and everything, although their ATM data may have been reverted to that of a few days ago. Only people over 2.1 million in the ATM may have been effected, everyone else should be fine. If you think you may be one of these people, just email me (rob@helmetgames.com) and I will check into as soon as possible. Or if you notice you have been falsely banned or anything else weird, let me know. Only a couple dozen or so should have been effected and remain needing fixed.
robby
Site Admin

Re: Back Online

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Miso was banned for hacking/glitching and im pretty sure I did neither of those :(

EDIT: ok its fixed now, thanks robby!
MisoSoup247

Postby itblobboy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh, nerd pleasures!

Lets play. Don't forget about the forums guysssss :?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby paco » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 pm

my friend elfrance was banned I thought he was a good legit player of did he do something wrong
:? :? :? :?
this is my sig I don't know how to get a cool one so this is it for now
paco

Postby MrFlip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:19 pm

if u fixed the 0$ item machine bug its not fully fixed. i just used the item machine and it said 0$ then my game crashed and my 1994$ i had on me was gone. at least its not pooping out free items though :D

EDIT: ok now i just got on and my 70k in my atm was gone what happened? Was there a rollback to like 5 days ago?
MrFlip

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm

sir can you double check my money?. i think ive been affected by the reverse back of money, ive lost almost 2M,

and please BHAEN wasn't a duper you can even check his transactions, he comes to me crying for his account :cry:
you can tell by its ip, please do some act.. ty

and foremost, if you just believe on my first report that there where really a dupe going on maybe it didn't come to this!
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby SlayerBlade » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Wow, got the game fixed a lot faster then i expected. well alright, gotta check my account and my "storage mules"
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby Official_VyzymZ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 pm

You rock, robby! :D \m/
Official_VyzymZ

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Phew almost had to face....REALITY!!!!
_Conquest_

Postby TeleporTgaming » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 am

i have banned for being Hacking/Glitching
But how can i do for it
Or How Can i Email Robby?
TeleporTgaming

Postby elricedz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 am

mr. robby why is that my character elricedz was banned. im not a duper nor hacker. derrickchoi knows it, also kalaboy and akosijanz. were amaze that im banned. derrickchoi went into our house and waked me up and said that my account was also banned. everyone amaze of that. i didnt know why im banned. pls check my account sir. i love this game =(
elricedz

Postby _CapsLock_ » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 am

robby wrote:Sorry about that guys. Helmet Heroes is back up! I was about 3 hours away (150+ miles) from my computer this weekend, and unfortunately the outbreak decided the happen right during that time. I am pretty sure the exploit should be fixed now. After the new recent patch to cut down on load times, it involved a bug that players could take advantage of using 2 computers. I won't go to into detail because I don't want anybody to try it, but it should be patched now. Most of those who were using it should be banned, and I will be going through today and tomorrow to make sure I ban everyone who took advantage of it.

That's all good and dandy, however one thing is that there were a few dozen players who I know have accidentally been marked as duping, who weren't. I tried to check and made sure to restore their accounts and everything, although their ATM data may have been reverted to that of a few days ago. Only people over 2.1 million in the ATM may have been effected, everyone else should be fine. If you think you may be one of these people, just email me (rob@helmetgames.com) and I will check into as soon as possible. Or if you notice you have been falsely banned or anything else weird, let me know. Only a couple dozen or so should have been effected and remain needing fixed.

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHY I GOT BANNED. . . . . :shock:
_CapsLock_

Postby Vzard » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 am

- Hi Sir Robby..i know it very too late to report this but just wanna know the name "BlitzKrieg" and "DeathPulse" why they are banned?..they didn't any do hacking/glitching and by the way they are my Alternative accounts or should i say storage account..i know someone is giving away free items in snowy flat but accused for being hacking/glitching?..

please robby unbanned those accounts..my money and items are still there..

Hope you a time to read this and take action on those accounts...

- Vzard
Vzard

Return to General