3 Business Members

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

3 Business Members

Postby CoolMan101 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 pm

Image
CoolMan101
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: Business

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:58 pm

But its wrong.

This one is a picture of 3 people with the colors inverted.

That's better.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Business

Postby MadLyfe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 pm

business<3
MadLyfe
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby CoolMan101 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Yup all the way Lyfe
CoolMan101
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:13 am

Woot! Let's find more exploits! Dupe a bunch of items, that's what business men do I mean being crooks is a business, look at the world's economy, I guess it follows suit in Helmet Heroes, too!

Grand scheme!
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby four » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:50 am

God wrote:Woot! Let's find more exploits! Dupe a bunch of items, that's what business men do I mean being crooks is a business, look at the world's economy, I guess it follows suit in Helmet Heroes, too!

Grand scheme!


if they am dupe why bother here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2721 sorry it just do am seem u and the am guild all talks all claims but am no to do any proof ever? u r 11 in am game right? devil army guild look am so bad to me opinion =s all of this...
four
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 am

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 am

four wrote:
God wrote:Woot! Let's find more exploits! Dupe a bunch of items, that's what business men do I mean being crooks is a business, look at the world's economy, I guess it follows suit in Helmet Heroes, too!

Grand scheme!


if they am dupe why bother here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2721 sorry it just do am seem u and the am guild all talks all claims but am no to do any proof ever? u r 11 in am game right? devil army guild look am so bad to me opinion =s all of this...



Hah, you're joking, right? Here kid, lemme show you. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2867.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am

MasterYi wrote:
four wrote:
God wrote:Woot! Let's find more exploits! Dupe a bunch of items, that's what business men do I mean being crooks is a business, look at the world's economy, I guess it follows suit in Helmet Heroes, too!

Grand scheme!


if they am dupe why bother here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2721 sorry it just do am seem u and the am guild all talks all claims but am no to do any proof ever? u r 11 in am game right? devil army guild look am so bad to me opinion =s all of this...



Hah, you're joking, right? Here kid, lemme show you. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2867.


The most helpful, loyal, and #1 guild in the game am look so bad am opinion Yi, his opinion am his opinion. Am am am am am am mamamamammaamama
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby four » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 am

MasterYi wrote:
four wrote:
God wrote:Woot! Let's find more exploits! Dupe a bunch of items, that's what business men do I mean being crooks is a business, look at the world's economy, I guess it follows suit in Helmet Heroes, too!

Grand scheme!


if they am dupe why bother here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2721 sorry it just do am seem u and the am guild all talks all claims but am no to do any proof ever? u r 11 in am game right? devil army guild look am so bad to me opinion =s all of this...



Hah, you're joking, right? Here kid, lemme show you. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2867.


ok ty =D but barack-obama am bann yes? smilingfear am barack-obama? i look all up up down tu guild list but do not see barack-obama.. am like to know if any the proof on smilingfear dupe? or the just am acsumation 2 plebeian clan fight? laugh am and if plebeian make out to look smilingfear tu bad :lol:
four
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 am

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:48 am

ok ty =D but barack-obama am bann yes? smilingfear am barack-obama? i look all up up down tu guild list but do not see barack-obama.. am like to know if any the proof on smilingfear dupe? or the just am acsumation 2 plebeian clan fight? laugh am and if plebeian make out to look smilingfear tu bad :lol:[/quote]

I,I don't really understand what you write, not to be mean or anything, but here's a link to google transelator. http://translate.google.no/

And I think God meant PrincessPeach, who run the Business Trainee guild, PrincessPeach = Barack_Obama. Hueeee.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:55 am

MasterYi wrote:ok ty =D but barack-obama am bann yes? smilingfear am barack-obama? i look all up up down tu guild list but do not see barack-obama.. am like to know if any the proof on smilingfear dupe? or the just am acsumation 2 plebeian clan fight? laugh am and if plebeian make out to look smilingfear tu bad :lol:


I,I don't really understand what you write, not to be mean or anything, but here's a link to google transelator. http://translate.google.no/

And I think God meant PrincessPeach, who run the Business Trainee guild, PrincessPeach = Barack_Obama. Hueeee.
[/quote]

I also meant their entire guild, it's blatantly obvious SmilingFear dupes, for lack of cruelty, I didn't post a separate topic to address this, but the more Smiling opens his stupid mouth, the more I'll let everyone know the obvious. Oh I don't know how someone just goes from not being able to EVEN AFFORD Kreeton during the new update, to having 25 MILLION gold,buying 220 books of dex, 4 bucket helmets, 40 santa hats, and much more, SINCE the update, while only gaining 15 levels... within... Hmmm... OH MY less than 3 weeks? Oh God why has NOBODY noticed this? It's so blatantly obvious it's to cry for.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 am

At first I let it slide as he's a "merchant" and I'm almost as rich as him and I KNOW I did it legitemately, but you'll NEVER see me just "acquire over 50 MILLION gold worth of items and raw gold" within 3 weeks, it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. This is coming from someone who used to grind Wastelands literally 8 hours a day non stop dominating with thunder storm for at least 3-4 days a week for an entire MONTH. And I was able to make TOPS 500k a day which is amazing by any standard. NOT 50 MILLION within a couple of weeks, that's bullshit and a lie, and if it weren't then he'd be a MUCH higher level like Coke. Why isn't Coke as rich even though he's killed 4 times the amount of monsters? WHY? WHY? PLEASE... PLEASE... OH... SOMEONE TELLLLL ME OHHHH NOBODY NOTICES THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHHA IM SO HILARIOUS OH YI GET ME A STRETCHER.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby SmilingFear » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:01 pm

God wrote:cry cry cry


Sounds like you're upset. I've never duped an item in my entire helmet heroes career, so I'd like to request some kind of proof. Get robby to check the IDs on every item I've ever had. Check the IDs on all of my rare, of my "duped" santa hats. Once you realize you're wrong and you're just simply too bad at this game to be able to explain where all of my money came from, go ahead and make a post explaining so because I'm looking for a good laugh ^_^
Image
User avatar
SmilingFear
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Sweden

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby CoolMan101 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Hueueueueue I am laughing all ready by the thought of it smilingFear duping LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Id like to see the proof (No photo shop xD)
CoolMan101
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby sankentyosu » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 am

God wrote:At first I let it slide as he's a "merchant" and I'm almost as rich as him and I KNOW I did it legitemately
You know you did it legit but can you prove it? Can you also prove SmilingFear didn't get his money legitimately?
I mean, I also have KNOW that tomorrow I'm going to find 6 beholder shields and make over 1 million. My fortune teller says so. They have evidence it's going to happen.
sankentyosu
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby alligatsor » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:05 pm

SmilingFear wrote:
God wrote:cry cry cry


Sounds like you're upset. I've never duped an item in my entire helmet heroes career, so I'd like to request some kind of proof. Get robby to check the IDs on every item I've ever had. Check the IDs on all of my rare, of my "duped" santa hats. Once you realize you're wrong and you're just simply too bad at this game to be able to explain where all of my money came from, go ahead and make a post explaining so because I'm looking for a good laugh ^_^


I was thinking the same thing.
Mad Deece
Image
alligatsor
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby alligatsor » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Image
Mad Deece
Image
alligatsor
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: 3 Business Members

Postby God » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3221

ALL I have to say, never said you duped Santa Hats, I said you duped 600 books. :)

He doesn't need to check ItemIDs, it's so obvious it's to die for, or, opps, to get BANNED for. Good luck :)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests