Inappropriate Guild

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Inappropriate Guild

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

I was hovering across the guild house and eventually exited to find a guys name who is BigBlackDlck. I know that the "l" is replaced by the "i" so it isn't vulgar, but either way a person cant get away with something like this. I have seen so many people that have super inappropriate names, and I thought that was the worse of the worse in this game, until I saw his guild. Its name is Ku Klux Klan... I mean honestly! Wait till you see what the guild description is as well! Robby, there HAS to be Moderators soon in the game that can put these people behind bars in Helmet Heroes Jail. I just cant stand to see such racism and super inappropriate names/behaviors that others can easily view. This game has its fair share of younger players, tell me, how does this set off a good image to keep playing this game when people like this are in it? Please do something about this. The guild itself is only comprised of three people, two of which have inappropriate names, one of which is the leader. That is still NO! excuse to permit this type of thing to go on.

RoySamuels

Re: Inappropriate Guild

Postby itblobboy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah that's just wrong.

Ban plox.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

this is exactly what i was talking about in my thread "tighter security" under "general" i also have a list of people id like to see erased from the game "WHITEpower" his alt "steveHOLT", iNiGGER, AMNigger,bigblackpimp i mean come on this is all clearly racism and there is no exucse for it.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Husker » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 pm

KKK is the most offensive, followed by big black dick. There's a lot of kids playing this game and they shouldn't be seeing this.

On a more humorous note, I wonder how many players have "poo" in their name? I see at least 1 named that every time I play.
Husker

Postby Wall » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am

Well you know that young and teenagers love to come up with all these silly name that are dirty, offensive and unacceptable?

I don't know why they are doing that its not very funny.
Wall

Postby BranwenSwan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:44 am

I too am offended by many a screen name, especially FAAGGOOTT, or something like that. Someone also had a screen name that said something like DickButtHurt. I know a lot of teenagers think it's funny, but if you want more people to be playing the game, and get more positive reviews; I would recommend a moderator for inappropriate screen names, guild names, hate speech, etc. I know there is one guild that actually encourages "being an asshole" in game. I don't think this is appropriate for an "all ages" mmo. Just my two cents.
Branwen ("white raven") Swan, Celtic Warrior Goddess
BranwenSwan

Postby Y.L. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:59 am

Not defending them, but youre being kinda stereotypical, assuming that theyre all teenagers. But agreed they should be banned ASAP
Y.L.

Postby KingArthur » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am

itblobboy wrote:Yeah that's just wrong.

Ban plox.

I wouldn't just say Ban plox, give him another chance, if it persists. THEN ban him.
KingArthur

Postby SargentSchlong » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 am

This makes me start to question my own user name....

Shit.
The bullet to fire has come.
SargentSchlong

Postby itblobboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 am

KingArthur wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Yeah that's just wrong.

Ban plox.

I wouldn't just say Ban plox, give him another chance, if it persists. THEN ban him.

I meant only remove his guild. Not ban the player :lol: just change his username.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you all for the support, I really enjoy reading your opinions.
RoySamuels

Postby machstormer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:56 pm

If someone has been repeatedly reported for having an inappropriate name, robby should give the player the chance to change their name. If they refuse, then possibly temporarily suspend or ban them.
What constitutes acceptable or inappropriate is, of course, up to robby.
He DOES own the game, after all.
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
machstormer

Postby RoySamuels » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Here is another one! Seriously people..

RoySamuels

Postby SlayerBlade » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 am

Welcome to the real world.

But yeah, this stuff exists and it will exist forever. The best thing to do is not draw so much attention to it. Just ignore it and turn the other cheek. The person or persons that made these accounts and guild made them to offend someone and if you are making a post like this so they can see it, you show them, they are winners. If you ignore it, it will go away. It just a means for someone to troll on the "Final level."

You actually should just report it to rob in an e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby SlayerBlade » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:05 am

SargentSchlong wrote:....
This makes me start to question my own user name....

Shit.

and your profile pic. But to be honest, not everyone knows the definition of "Schlong" so you could still make it work. but if anything, the pic you got is indeed inappropriate.

But another thing you gotta keep in mind on names, there is indeed in fact people named "dick".

I'm sure our parents can tell us about the "Dick van Dike" show.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Return to General