Hacker? Speeder?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Hacker? Speeder?

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:13 pm

For the last couple days, I have noticed a new high level character appear out of the blue, and some stuff does not seem natural about him.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh11 ... 42d30d.png
(refused to let me load the pic directly)

The guy's stats don't seem natural. I'm higher level and his power is extremely higher then mine. Over a good 60 points. But the thing that really bothers me is the speed at which this guy moves. He moves about 3x faster then me and my speed is maxed out. How is the even physically possible? What ever this guy is doing, I'm sure it is not legal. Dude moves faster then me, has higher stats then me at a lower level, and flat takes all the kills from me.

Something ain't right. Has anyone else seen this guy before or wanna investigate?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Re: Hacker? Speeder?

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:59 pm

I very highly doubt this is a hacker. This guy is most likely someone who bought many books with a much more rich alternate account's cash.

Furthermore, that is the amount of speed you get with 300 dexterity you show in the image.

I did the math by adding up equipment stats and his level.

Lets start with defense. with full dino scale, that adds the armor rating up to 262.

Strength totals to 64.

Assuming he put 300 level up points on dexterity to mad it out, that leaves 75 ability points.

minus 18 to get defense to its level. That leaves 57.

If you put all 57 left in there, he purchased 87 books.

Why would a hacker boost so little? Odds are, he has a rich alternate account in my mind.. (not so rich anymore haha)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 pm

maybe he bought a lot of money or he cheats robby can check that
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

itblobboy wrote:I very highly doubt this is a hacker. This guy is most likely someone who bought many books with a much more rich alternate account's cash.

Furthermore, that is the amount of speed you get with 300 dexterity you show in the image.

I did the math by adding up equipment stats and his level.

Lets start with defense. with full dino scale, that adds the armor rating up to 262.

Strength totals to 64.

Assuming he put 300 level up points on dexterity to mad it out, that leaves 75 ability points.

minus 18 to get defense to its level. That leaves 57.

If you put all 57 left in there, he purchased 87 books.

Why would a hacker boost so little? Odds are, he has a rich alternate account in my mind.. (not so rich anymore haha)

he might have also been a duper that got under the radar and only boosted a little bit to avoid looking like one. One got busted for having stats in the 300's and only being level 40 or 30 something. But still he moves a lot faster then me and my dex is 300.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 pm

If he does, that is either lag or is a hacker.

Be 110% sure you are not lagging at all before reporting him!

If you are certain, POP A CAP IN HIS FACE. 8-)

Also, in the words of Plak n' Shlack, robby can check that.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gret » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:30 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:he might have also been a duper that got under the radar and only boosted a little bit to avoid looking like one. One got busted for having stats in the 300's and only being level 40 or 30 something. But still he moves a lot faster then me and my dex is 300.

That's what kind of worries me about the books. Lots of people could still be duping them somehow and boosting their stats a lot, but not enough to really draw any major attention.
Gret

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

itblobboy wrote:If he does, that is either lag or is a hacker.

I normally don't lag, but everytime i seen him, he was always moving faster then me.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Gret wrote:
SlayerBlade wrote:he might have also been a duper that got under the radar and only boosted a little bit to avoid looking like one. One got busted for having stats in the 300's and only being level 40 or 30 something. But still he moves a lot faster then me and my dex is 300.

That's what kind of worries me about the books. Lots of people could still be duping them somehow and boosting their stats a lot, but not enough to really draw any major attention.

Yeah, he got his stats up just enough to OP a number of things, but not draw a lot of attention. If i did dupe gold and what not, i would up my stats just enough to kill strong stuff and not draw attention. And yeah over 80 books is like around 3 mill. that is a lot of money.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:22 pm

This guy, just now went up 4 levels in 2 hours. he is now level 129. That is not even real. I can grind for an hour and only get like one level. but this dude did what i can do in 1/2 the time and double the results. I'm thinking this guy is a bot.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby Gret » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Hmm, do you think it would be a good idea to have the number of stats added from books shown in the character window? Like, let's say I have 300 base range and added 20 range from books for a total of 320 range. It would say "Range: 300 (+20)" or something like that. Still, it would be hard to prove that someone got all of the books legit, but idk.
Gret

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Gret wrote:Hmm, do you think it would be a good idea to have the number of stats added from books shown in the character window? Like, let's say I have 300 base range and added 20 range from books for a total of 320 range. It would say "Range: 300 (+20)" or something like that. Still, it would be hard to prove that someone got all of the books legit, but idk.

That would help, it would make a person that used a lot of books stand out a lot more.
I just now had a big conversation with the dude and he flat denies using books. He said the most he ever used was 7. That is a flat lie and i know it.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby brozangel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:For the last couple days, I have noticed a new high level character appear out of the blue, and some stuff does not seem natural about him.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh11 ... 42d30d.png
(refused to let me load the pic directly)

The guy's stats don't seem natural. I'm higher level and his power is extremely higher then mine. Over a good 60 points. But the thing that really bothers me is the speed at which this guy moves. He moves about 3x faster then me and my speed is maxed out. How is the even physically possible? What ever this guy is doing, I'm sure it is not legal. Dude moves faster then me, has higher stats then me at a lower level, and flat takes all the kills from me.

Something ain't right. Has anyone else seen this guy before or wanna investigate?

im already doin detective stuff ill take it to notice i play this game to i wont let a hacker roam free
:twisted:
da fuq
brozangel

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:
Gret wrote:Hmm, do you think it would be a good idea to have the number of stats added from books shown in the character window? Like, let's say I have 300 base range and added 20 range from books for a total of 320 range. It would say "Range: 300 (+20)" or something like that. Still, it would be hard to prove that someone got all of the books legit, but idk.

That would help, it would make a person that used a lot of books stand out a lot more.
I just now had a big conversation with the dude and he flat denies using books. He said the most he ever used was 7. That is a flat lie and i know it.

Yep, he's definitely a hacker then.

You can check my math, its spot on. Unless I have been misinformed on that weapons don't affect you're displayed stats due to there being a variety of potential strength on hit.

Tell me if weapons affect you're strength level by their stats. I'll redo the math based on whether it uses min hit or max hit or the middle ground, just gimme the info.
itblobboy

Postby brozangel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

itblobboy wrote:If he does, that is either lag or is a hacker.

ima shoot his ass with a 12 guage damn hackers :twisted:
da fuq
brozangel

Postby MedStev » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm

You are all diseased. Please see attachment for details. The guy needed ~7 books to have a build like that.

Now shut up about it.

Thanks,

MedStev

EDIT: Cleaned up attachment, for readability!
Attachments
Seriously guys.png
Seriously guys.png (23.95 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
Guildmaster of Painful Exit Wounds. El oh el.
MedStev

Postby MedStev » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:This guy, just now went up 4 levels in 2 hours. he is now level 129. That is not even real. I can grind for an hour and only get like one level. but this dude did what i can do in 1/2 the time and double the results. I'm thinking this guy is a bot.

You might be awful at grinding. This is pretty easy to do, especially in the 100s.
MedStev

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 pm

i just saw him and talked to him, he seemed very,VERY suspicious, he didnt ant to talk and was moving so fast i couldnt keep up and when i did he was very agitated, "nope im not a hacker", "not interested", "nope theyre wrong" , i emailed rob, all harldy seconds apart after all i said was "a few people think you might have hacks"......it seems very sketchy
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Okay I musta miscalculated something.

Thanks MedStev.
itblobboy

Postby MedStev » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:32 pm

itblobboy wrote:Okay I musta miscalculated something.

Thanks MedStev.

Thanks for admitting you made a mistake! Please go over your math more carefully next time before you try to ruin someone's day with it. :P
MedStev

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:47 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:i just saw him and talked to him, he seemed very,VERY suspicious, he didnt ant to talk and was moving so fast i couldnt keep up and when i did he was very agitated, "nope im not a hacker", "not interested", "nope theyre wrong" , i emailed rob, all harldy seconds apart after all i said was "a few people think you might have hacks"......it seems very sketchy

Yeah, after all the info, it looks legit, but he still moves like speedy mc slick snot. That is defiantly worth looking into.

But I still can't figure out how he has insane more strength then me when my gear is like only one tier under his. At the least, i should be about 20 points from his power, even being higher level.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm

I saw him.

I'm pretty sure he is a hacker.
itblobboy

Postby MedStev » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 pm

SlayerBlade wrote:But I still can't figure out how he has insane more strength then me when my gear is like only one tier under his. At the least, i should be about 20 points from his power, even being higher level.

LET ME HELP YOU. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTS.
Attachments
SlayerBlade.png
SlayerBlade.png (22.79 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
SlayerBlade Gear.png
SlayerBlade Gear.png (39.6 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
MedStev

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm

whoops, meant to edit. accidentally double posted.
Last edited by itblobboy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 pm

But when I come back he is with MedStev and cares a whole lot more for responding. :|

The clock holder is displeased.

The death of everyone at PVP shall begin.

'Nother edit...

He isn't a hacker. He was nonresponsive because he was sick of the situation and my ISP is actually messing everyone up for me...

Its just a casual max'd dex guy.

Well thats two problems for me now, I screw up at math and my ISP sucks.
itblobboy

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 pm

MedStev wrote:
SlayerBlade wrote:But I still can't figure out how he has insane more strength then me when my gear is like only one tier under his. At the least, i should be about 20 points from his power, even being higher level.

LET ME HELP YOU. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTS.

ok, kinda creeped out. I was clearly stalked. but yeah after i re-looked over my stats my self and compared it to the armor he was wearing and mine, i kinda figured i put more into defense then str. But of course this was when i was starting out too. but that was like over 2 monthes ago.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Next

Return to General