Barack_Obama Banned for Duping Tickets

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Barack_Obama Banned for Duping Tickets

Postby CandyNutJob » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Subject has been changed to the my recent ban which is legit this time. It true. I duplicated tickets last night. I sold tickets to people last night and made money from them. That money now sits in my bank I havent touched it since I got that money. I am now banned though. Hopefully not forever but if it is so then I will work my way back to where I was with another character.

If I am able to get Barack_Obama unbanned then I will supply coke_na_rc, SmilingFear, derrickchoi, likoh16, Wallance, YL, and whoever I gave tickets to last night. Those are the one's I remember. If I did not include your name then please let me know. Id like to make this right and return everything I have taken. If I cant do through Barack then I will do it one day with my new character PrincessPeach. Hopefullly you all will be playing still and I can refund all the money I have basically you could say scammed out of people.

CandyNutJob
Last edited by CandyNutJob on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CandyNutJob

Re: Robby Email

Postby MasterYi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:44 am

rob@helmetgames.com That is his game gmail, if he doesn't answer I can give you his personal.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:42 pm

why have you banned?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MasterYi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:15 am

You got banned, again? Something must be wrong with the new system..
You were online yesterday, then this today:

MasterYi

Postby robby » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:13 pm

No, it's not flawed this time. It seems he found out the dupe bug for tickets and was taking hard core advantage of it. He made around 20 alts and tried transferring masses of tickets to each of them. Took me an hour or so to undo all of it. I guess we'll see maybe in a week or so if he should be unbanned... He clearly knew what he was doing. -_-
robby
Site Admin

Postby Naruto » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 pm

robby wrote:No, it's not flawed this time. It seems he found out the dupe bug for tickets and was taking hard core advantage of it. He made around 20 alts and tried transferring masses of tickets to each of them. Took me an hour or so to undo all of it. I guess we'll see maybe in a week or so if he should be unbanned... He clearly knew what he was doing. -_-

I'm shocked you would do this Candy :O
Naruto

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Its all true! I have abused the system and lied to robby. I can say though, I am willing to take the consequences for my actions. If my Barack_Obama account doesnt get unbanned that is fine. I am the only to blame for that action. Id like to get unbanned but I feel in this case, it might be slim to get that chance.

I will say I will refund anyone I sold tickets to in the last 24 hours if I get my account back. That is if robby lets me keep my money in my bank and if they were not already refunded. I have a list of everyone that I sold tickets too. I made a list of all the people that I was reserving tickets from this last week. I was going to get 2800 tickets Friday legitimately. And I was going to sell those legitimately.

This was the first bug I have ever come across in a game that could benefit me greatly in so many ways. So with me being an addictive cheat code user on other games, I jumped on this and went at it. There is no excuse for what Ive done and that is it.

This will probably lose my spot in office :lol:

But no this is no joke. Again, I am truly sorry!

If Barack_Obama doesnt come back up, people can reach me on here or on my ALT "PrincessPeach"
CandyNutJob

Postby MasterYi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Whaaaaat? Really? ... I'm shocked.

And I don't think he should be un-banned, if we can get un-banned for mass duping there's not really any rules at all, what's the consequences for it then? But an account ban sounds better than IP ban, so he can use his alt and try again. .. Rules this time.

MasterYi

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Yea Im pretty sure alot of people are shocked. I didnt get to do much though with them. I used some on my ALT PrincessPeach and sold some for money. I didnt even get to use that money. Its still in my bank haha. All the stuff I got for my ALT is gone too.

So when it comes down to it. I didnt really benefit Barack_Obama in any way. Just made alot of money just to get banned later. Not one dime was spent yet xD

This sucks and Im really regretting what I did but hey the past cant be unwritten.
CandyNutJob

Postby Gret » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

The part that sticks out to me about what you said is that you went around trying to sell them to other players. With an infinite amount of tickets, you could just buy the coins from the Payvault instead of spreading around the duped tickets. Why would you intentionally try to ruin the entire game? Kind of a dick move.
Gret

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Gret wrote:The part that sticks out to me about what you said is that you went around trying to sell them to other players. With an infinite amount of tickets, you could just buy the coins from the Payvault instead of spreading around the duped tickets. Why would you intentionally try to ruin the entire game? Kind of a dick move.

I didnt plan on getting that greedy with them. I was going to just have them on the side and sell them here and there for people that needed them. I was also thinking about dropping my prices down the line.

You talked about me trying to sell them to other players. No, I had players lined up from last Friday that want tickets from me. My plan originally was to drop a 100 and get 2800 and use some on my GF and my ALT and still have enough for the people that reserved tickets for when I got more. After I found out about the BUG, thats right when I told you, I went and tried and saw that it worked and got greedy and jumped on the "Ban Wagon" By figuring this out, it saved me $100 dollars of my real money so I was excited. Now that Im caught, I am offering to give back all the money I made from these fake tickets or supply those people that I did give tickets to, the amount of tickets they wanted.

Since all my tickets are gone, and the ones I sold are gone as well, Im going to end up spending that $100 dollars because I want to make up for what I did and it was my plan the whole time to spend it.

Id rather do all this on Barack_Obama because I have put money into the game a couple times to get all of the of payvault items that I saw worth buying. People know my character. It would be a great challenge for me to earn my respect back since I just blew everyones minds with my actions. I doubt anyone saw this coming from me. I didnt even need the tickets. I just saw a great way of making money and saving money by cheating the system. Im not proud for what I did.

Theres not much more I can say but Im sorry and give me another chance. Im Barack_Obama! I have made a great name for myself in this game. Yea I slipped up majorly but Im promising it wont happen again. I was fine with what I was doing before. Idk, this BUG just made me get all hyped up. It was sooo dumb.

Again, and I couldnt say it enough. I am sorry robby for taking advantage of the bugs in your game. I am so to everyone else for selling them fake tickets and making off with a bunch of their money.

I want to help get this burden off my back and get that money back to the right players or supply them with the tickets they loss due to my selfish actions.
CandyNutJob

Re: Barack_Obama Banned for Duping Tickets

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:00 pm

GOD DAMN :o

Even the best of us now huh?
Well Barack...I'm really not sure what to say...
You did a lot of good for the community but this is extremely bad...
Once more I'm shocked.
Is it only a character ban or an IP ban?

I think it should only be a character ban and he should get a second chance. It was a bad thing he did, a REALLY bad thing but he had some okay motive.

-He didn't want to ruin the game, just give a steady means for people to buy them. It's mostly legit and his prices were super high too. It's not like it was going to break the game.

-YET he did have multiple alts to spread them around.

-YET he made the scammer list which did show signs of people becoming aware and people cleaning their acts up.

I'm not quite sure where I stand.

And Barack, I might have to revoke your 1 free internet... :cry:
_Conquest_

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:GOD DAMN :o

Even the best of us now huh?
Well Barack...I'm really not sure what to say...
You did a lot of good for the community but this is extremely bad...
Once more I'm shocked.
Is it only a character ban or an IP ban?

I think it should only be a character ban and he should get a second chance. It was a bad thing he did, a REALLY bad thing but he had some okay motive.

-He didn't want to ruin the game, just give a steady means for people to buy them. It's mostly legit and his prices were super high too. It's not like it was going to break the game.

-YET he did have multiple alts to spread them around.

-YET he made the scammer list which did show signs of people becoming aware and people cleaning their acts up.

I'm not quite sure where I stand.

And Barack, I might have to revoke your 1 free internet... :cry:

Thank you for your support. Idk if I will get that second chance. I hope so. And no I didnt get IP banned. Only Barack_Obama got banned. What I did was so uncalled for and Im not proud of it. I wish I never would of figured this out! Haha DAMN! This is driving me crazy!

But yea, who knows? Ill just have to wait and see if I can get him back or at least hopefully get the tickets for 60% resale, Double Jump, Area Teleport, Double Drop Rate, and both items slot additions. Since, I paid for those way before I made this mistake.

Again, thank you for your support Conquest

And again, Im sorry for abusing the Bug robby.
CandyNutJob

Postby MadLyfe » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:50 pm

I hope you put yourself on the scammer list now.. and take schizo off of it.
tyvm
MadLyfe

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm

MadLyfe wrote:I hope you put yourself on the scammer list now.. and take schizo off of it.
tyvm

Haha this guy
CandyNutJob

Postby MadLyfe » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
MadLyfe wrote:I hope you put yourself on the scammer list now.. and take schizo off of it.
tyvm

Haha this guy

JW, is this how you got all that dex? I thought it was going up way to fast but then i thought it was because you were just a HH master.
MadLyfe

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm

You know, I never knew you well, but I never got the best impression of you, but I seriously didn't think you'd be this kind of person.

There is a line in the sand, you know. Its a thick one and its a shortcoming one in most of society's eyes still, but you still crossed it.

Come on man, there's only so much people can do to try to be right, but this is way too in your control. :|
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Your new sig fits this situation so perfectly...
_Conquest_

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Your new sig fits this situation so perfectly...

I thought he added it because of this, its not a coincidence y'know.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

I know, it all just matches up so perfectly, with the saying "thanks Obama" and things like that circulating it's timing is impeccable
_Conquest_

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

MadLyfe wrote:
CandyNutJob wrote:
tyvm

Haha this guy

JW, is this how you got all that dex? I thought it was going up way to fast but then i thought it was because you were just a HH master.

No I actually bought tickets and sold them before this whole duping ticket episode happened. How do you think I became so popular with selling tickets. It didnt just happen in one night. coke_na_rc could vouch for me on this one. The dupping tickets only happened last night. I had 1001 dex before the update and the update is the way I was able to dupe tickets by abusing a glitch with the trade menu.

I have witnesses of this and I even have a screenshot of right when I got 1001 dex but I doubt that matters. I also even have the screenshot of when I got my dex to 860 which put me at 10mph. Both were taken before the update. I can prove the 860 dex. The 1001 dex can only be proven by people vouching for me like Gregore and Revivified.
CandyNutJob

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:00 pm

why a second chance?.. make a new and clean character, buy a ticket thru paypal and return all the money or tickets lost because of what you did. you've disappointed me there.. :shock:
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:why a second chance?.. make a new and clean character, buy a ticket thru paypal and return all the money or tickets lost because of what you did. you've disappointed me there.. :shock:

I know coke and Im sorry. I have made a new character and its name is PrincessPeach. I have upgraded her already with all of the payvault items I had with Barack.

I made a bad choice and Im dealing with it. So time to restart! I cant wait to get my new character up and going. Shes going to pretty unique compaired to everyone else. ;)
CandyNutJob

Postby Sintoque » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Hmm barack... you're not a bad person after all, just one with a stupid mistake.

It's Friday.. the day you promise my 3mil worth of tickets... will never happened then.

Your Barack_Obama character should be permanently banned.

You can start from scratch.. again. I know you like the popularity you gained in this game... rebuild it.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

So wait.. that glitch we found in Robo City really was a dupe and not a mistake?
RoySamuels

Next

Return to General