Renunciation message

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Renunciation message

Postby Cyberjay » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey guys, it’s me, Cyberjay.
I decided to write this message to inform that I’m not dead (yet), and to thank all of you guys that have been playing this game with me for this whole time.
Some months ago i was surfing on Newgrounds web site looking for new games like i always did, and I'm very rigorous to what i play. I confess that I was not looking for a MMORPG game, I just want something to pass the time. But instead, i got to Helmet Heroes, and felt in love. How couldn't I? It has nice drawings, nice gameplay, and it's programmed on flash, that I also love.
In the beggining I didn't use to play everyday, but then, I started to make friends, a lot of them, and that was the most important thing that i like in this game, the friends. I'll stole a phrase that i read some time ago, but I can't remember the autor : "Helmet Heroes is a social game". Here i got so many people to talk, about the game, about the real life, tell the news, ask for movie opinions.. etc. (even to practice my English, this game should go on ours resumé).
But I can't play forever, I'm 19 years old, I need to move on with my "adult" life, I want to get a job in the city that my college is, and start to dedicate to my studies, to my lovely Engeneering... That's why I'm leaving the game, I really wish that I could play wih you for a long long time, but I can't :( I really liked the pet system, I was getting back to the game after a long pause, I felt so good when I logged on again, even better when i talked to my friends, but I realized that I really can't go on...
My time is gone, I wouldn't be able to follow the rhythm of the game at the new stage of my life, but I want to wish you all good luck to continue your journey.
It's kinda hard for me to write a decent message in a language that isn't my native, i wouldn't be doing that if you all weren't important to me :cry:

Thank you all :
MasterYi (You've been one of my best friends.. I really wish to be your guild mate, i guess it's too late)
Contressa (the reason for what i came to Legendary, once you said : "why don't you aplly?", so I did)
Jamman (The most Important friend that I have at the game, I'll miss talk to you a lot )
R3V3R3ND (Hero, you rule this game, I really enjoy your company)
Naruto (I remember when you give me back some money that I lost on the frogs, at this time I started to see the game with other eyes, in a social way)
RoySamuels and YL (my friends, thanks for your company and all the 60% help)
Voss (one of my oldest friends, I'm sorry that you quitted too :( )

I wish I could list everyone with a special description here, I can't, but you can have sure, that all of you are important to me, you all are part of my history, part of me:

MasterQuackster, Dosko, Monochrome, NSN, 404, Jerek, MedStev, poohbair, Sasuke, zxdvas, windows69, SlayerBlade and all the legendary members

(I'm sorry if I forgot someone)

A special thanks for Rob for creating this awesome game, and for being so close to us, listening our suggestions and problems... that's one of the things that makes this game so wonderfull.

Well, good bye fellows... have a nice play and Merry Christmas for all of you...

P.S : I had not decided what to do with my account yet, I want to log in sometimes yet. And beggars, I'm very poor, trust me...
Cyberjay

Re: Renunciation message

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:22 pm

I honestly have no words for this. I'm just sitting here with my mouth open like an idiot.
Its always sad to see another person leave, especially since you were in Legendary and we're in need of more activity than ever.
Thank you for the experiences that you gave us, all of us who have met you and actually tried to talk to you.
You will be missed.
:cry:
RoySamuels

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:36 pm

We never got to know eachother but it still feels like I have lost a great friend :cry:
Take care and all the best Cyberjay!
MisoSoup247

Postby Gregore » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm with Miso- didn't know you well, but you can see the very special contribution to my Helmet Heroes experience on my avatar. I still tell people when they ask, "Where'd you get that hat?"
"From Cyber Jay"
To which they usually respond, "Where is he?" (Thinking you're an NPC).
My usual response of, "Oh, he moves around" will no longer suffice.
Now, I will have to say, "He's gone."

Best to you! Hope you enjoy the social game of life.
(Maybe not. You did say you're an engineer? Hee!)
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby _Conquest_ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm new but i remember seeing you around.
Well sorry we never really met.
~Conquest
_Conquest_

Postby jamman » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:03 am

Goodluck moving into the city and goodluck with your program. I am sure you'll do great. I say keep your account in case you log on every so often.
jamman

Postby Naruto » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:10 am

:cry: Thank you for the time and friendship that you have showed during the times that you were online. It saddens me to see another great player leave the game, you're one of the few rare people that are part of the old guard, (the old guard being Jerek, Wall, RoySamuels and MasterQuackster) the ones who started playing ages ago, back when Great Frogs were the most difficult monster and when Admantium Armour was the best Armour and when Barbarian Fire Axe was the greatest weapon (there weren't many mages back then, mainly warriors).

You will be missed and I think that you should just keep the gear and money that you have and don't give it to beggars or anyone, just in case you do eventually make a return back to this game.

I wish you luck in the Engineering course that you have chosen to do, all the best and take care. :)

P.S. Merry Christmas 8-)
Naruto

Postby Gret » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:20 am

I'll miss seeing you around, but thanks for being such an active player and good luck with everything. :D
Gret

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:38 am

I'm not crying.. I just.. I just have something in my eye.. oh come on man I'm crying!! :cry:
I'll miss you Jay seriously you were like the last of the few remaining active guild mates and now you leave too.. well I know I can't really do anything to stop you, I know you must move into your future and start making your living so.. good luck and have a Merry Christmas, friend.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Jerek » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:22 am

Truly this is a sad day for Legendary. I think poohbair would agree with me when I say growing up is a bitch. Life is a tough journey and it is important that you make it your primary focus. I wish you luck in your endeavors and maybe you'll find time to stop in and say hello even if it's only on our forum.
"Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."
Jerek

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:54 am

Awww.... Why are all the good people quitting?! D:
Mariofan1

Postby MasterYi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:39 am

Awh man. It was great getting to know you . Too bad you're leaving, but ofc you must move on with your real life and friends.

You're a good guy and a very good friend, i'll always remember you bud :)

Merry christmas and good luck with college and all. And keep your account, so you maybe come back for a short visit now and then? I'll be here for sure and welcome you with open arms.

You'll be deeply missed.

Seeya bud!

I am crying. Man don't leave! :cry:

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Fortunatenotch » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Awww.... Why are all the good people quitting?! D:

thankfully you did not :P Also,sad to see that,im crying here,voce foi um bom amigo cara(you have been a good friend bro)
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby itblobboy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Awww.... Why are all the good people quitting?! D:

The internet is a bit like life, you move into a house and eventually theres a reason you move out.

The difference is, the internet is in a way a grand matrix where everyone can live together in the same houses and afford virtually infinite houses.

I won't get into depth about this *CRAP*, so lets leave it at the phrase the new replace the old.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Return to General