Why use more than one spawnball?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Why use more than one spawnball?

Postby Pft » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:08 am

It gets annoying when I go into reps and there is 2, 3 or more spawn balls in there. This make it impossible for me to do. I kill all the reps and there will be 2 enemy to spawn back, then rep then spawns. This quickly fills up the room max of 6 enemies.

What I suggest is to add limit to just 1 spawn in mob areas. If people are going to use 6 or more spawns to grind they won't do it in the mob area they will do in non mob area. So it's stupid to as why more than 1. ! increase limit a 2nd does nothing but add to annoyance.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Re: Why use more than one spawnball?

Postby madchafer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:31 am

I'm pretty sure Spawn Balls' purpose was to only "Spawn" mobs, not increase the spawn rate. I don't really know if Robby made it in purpose to also increase the spawn rate, but I didn't see that on its Payvault Info.

Anyways, why not add a Payvault Item, to remove any Spawn Balls in the area? It would be a golden shovel, that costs 50 tickets, to remove 5 Spawn Balls.
madchafer

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 am

I went to beholders, placed a spawner. Three people come in like Vultures, stealing all my kills. I'm like "Wow, I place a spawner, and you OP people come in like noob vultures" Then AKoshamille (Something like that) places a Yellow ball, and says "well me too, so get out" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
The_Perfect_Storm

Postby Lycanblade » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:54 am

hire a maintainer
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby Pft » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 am

madchafer wrote:I'm pretty sure Spawn Balls' purpose was to only "Spawn" mobs, not increase the spawn rate. I don't really know if Robby made it in purpose to also increase the spawn rate, but I didn't see that on its Payvault Info.

Anyways, why not add a Payvault Item, to remove any Spawn Balls in the area? It would be a golden shovel, that costs 50 tickets, to remove 5 Spawn Balls.

What I mean is that green spawns have a spawn rate of 8 per minute. Not sure what reps are it seems to be random but when I kill them all normally a rep comes back. Also by then 2 ball spawns would have came back. Sometimes the reps can spawn before the ball spawns like if you have 6 reps kill 1 then rep spawn but if you kill 2 then 1 ball spawn would of came back.

And green spawns have 8 per min so if there is 2 spawns. It dosen't mean only 8 spawn in the room in a min it will mean 16. So every min you need to kill 16 of these spawns on top of whatever reps in between.

The shovel can be abused if peoplep wish to torll and dig up spawns even when they are the only ones. So limiiting to 1 spawn ball in areas with monsters should be enough. At least in the high level areas.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby punyman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 am

madchafer wrote:I'm pretty sure Spawn Balls' purpose was to only "Spawn" mobs, not increase the spawn rate. I don't really know if Robby made it in purpose to also increase the spawn rate, but I didn't see that on its Payvault Info.

that would not work someone would go around trolling removing everyone's spawnballs that cost them tix
punyman

Postby hadesgaming » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 am

well earier when i was a noob people abused the use of spawn balls (pause) and used them to troll noobs they couldn`t even leave the area but now spawn balls (pause) aren`t used just to troll noobs
hadesgaming

Return to General