Update tomorrow (Friday)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Update tomorrow (Friday)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 pm

robby wrote:Everything is ready on my end to release the game. In the meantime since I have the extra time today, I thought everyone would like to know I've downloaded cheat engine and began messing around with it and I've changed some things in the coming update to really thwart off cheaters. Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...

Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

My reaction on this good news:

Though I predict there is going to be a flood of angry kids (and possibly angry adults) that will be on the forums in the coming days so Ima start preparing defenses and gonna barricade myself in blobbys rambling thread :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:44 pm

robby wrote:
Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

this is the more reason to get that update be done :twisted:

and please bring back the ignore button :P
Last edited by coke_na_rc on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Napoleon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:44 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Though I predict there is going to be a flood of angry kids (and possibly angry adults) that will be on the forums in the coming days so Ima start preparing defenses and gonna barricade myself in blobbys rambling thread

In General:
"Dear robby, I am a parent of a child with prostrate cancer, heart failure, measles, ebola, depression, pregnancy, chicken pox, Hepatitis B, and tetanus. His last wish is to play Helmet Heroes on his banned account, which also crashed our computer. Now, we'd like to sue you (because we haven't read the ToS) and charge you for our comp costs, along with an unban for my child, who has been banned due to "memory editing" which he has never done. However, he was still user banned, IP banned, disconnected, and our computer has crashed. Pls respond robby, we are really mad at you."
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Postby munalem144 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:52 pm

sir robby , kindly unblock my IP sir..

the cheat user of my cafe is banned at my shop.

i banned him.. becouse his the reason why my IP got banned.. thank you sir..
munalem144

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:53 pm

robby wrote:Hey guys! I'm still waiting on one final background from the background art guys. -_- I wanted to have the update out Wednesday since they originally told me Tuesday at the latest but it looks like they were wrong. Unfortunately nothing I can do about that. They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

Everything is ready on my end to release the game. In the meantime since I have the extra time today, I thought everyone would like to know I've downloaded cheat engine and began messing around with it and I've changed some things in the coming update to really thwart off cheaters. Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...

Take that cheaters! They deserve more, but I'm pretty sure DDoS is illegal...
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:55 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:and please bring back the ignore button :P

My birds tell me Robby is adding an option to only receIve pm's from your friends :D

(If it isn't in the next update please direct all your angry towards belding.)
MisoSoup247

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:01 pm

munalem144 wrote:sir robby , kindly unblock my IP sir..

the cheat user of my cafe is banned at my shop.

i banned him.. becouse his the reason why my IP got banned.. thank you sir..

we got one already :lol:

MisoSoup247 wrote:

My birds tell me Robby is adding an option to only receIve pm's from your friends :D

why belding?
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby DarkXKnight » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Poodle wrote:
robby wrote:Hey guys! I'm still waiting on one final background from the background art guys. -_- I wanted to have the update out Wednesday since they originally told me Tuesday at the latest but it looks like they were wrong. Unfortunately nothing I can do about that. They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

Everything is ready on my end to release the game. In the meantime since I have the extra time today, I thought everyone would like to know I've downloaded cheat engine and began messing around with it and I've changed some things in the coming update to really thwart off cheaters. Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...

Take that cheaters! They deserve more, but I'm pretty sure DDoS is illegal...

How about the autobanned dude :( Infinite loading + portal telelport = banned ;( I dont know if this is a glitch :

IGN - DarkXKnight

"If you dont like your destiny, don't accept it.
Instead have the courage to change it
the way you want it to be."

-Naruto Uzumaki

Batman is busy , Inactive Ingame and in forum
DarkXKnight

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:04 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:
MisoSoup247 wrote:

why belding?

its kind of a forum inside joke don't worry :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:09 pm

i thought he wanted to suffer from pms too :lol:
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby belding » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:25 pm

It would be nice to finally get one of these PM's that people are always talking about.
belding

Postby CresClaus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Cheaters deserve that! :D
CresClaus

Postby Lightdefender » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Nice update. How about a small buff for kreeton guns?
Lightdefender

Postby robin0 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:02 am

and its fridaymorning ...
robin0

Postby MajesticOne » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:40 am

Hope for the best..
MajesticOne

Postby Kinky_peludo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:56 am

Ameba wrote:
robby wrote:Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

You are a bad boy robby! XD

SO AWSOME

btw, i loved this image
Kinky_peludo

Postby ROB0COP » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:48 am

TO SIR ROBBY::

SIR ROBBY kindly fix this bug because i was banned due to this infinite loading it cause me to Duplicate sign on but no one know's my password i just play in my house and in my own pc why is it that it is I only log-in my account once then after It I teleported to other place and infinite loading comes then got dc so I wait 4mins then try to reconnect the game but it says duplicate sign in :cry: ?
THIS happens after the infinite loading..I was banned last Tuesday and still now its banned while my brother DarkXKnight (his problem already solved ) was banned Yesterday due to duplicate sign on but now he can play helmet heroes now.... why is it that i cant still play helmet hero please help me sir Robby..I did not dis-obey any of the rules and did not even cheated once :(

help me guys robby please ready my post..

IGN:ROB0COP

IGN - ROB0COP
Credits To Shubhunk for the Awsome Signature
ROB-"ZERO" ( 0) - COP

Youtube Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rOiHr2amw
Eat Sleep Break The Streak
ROB0COP

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:07 am

MUAHAHAHA That's so Evil :lol: :lol: I'm Sure HH population will lose by 20%
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby hairymexican » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:11 am

Finally
hairymexican

Postby DarkXKnight » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 am

its happening now cheater's Goodluck to your pc you are going to play !!!

IGN - DarkXKnight

"If you dont like your destiny, don't accept it.
Instead have the courage to change it
the way you want it to be."

-Naruto Uzumaki

Batman is busy , Inactive Ingame and in forum
DarkXKnight

Postby lolman3o3 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 am

belding wrote:It would be nice to finally get one of these PM's that people are always talking about.

who are you? :lol:
but i am glad as hell robby is gonna fix this all.
it should be coming out as it is friday morning...
also,is the dead looting glitch gonna be fixed?
lolman3o3

Postby God » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 am

;)
ImageImage
God

Postby Sintoque » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 am

Tis good news :D
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby sulyma23_forum » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm

7.0 BABY!!!!! How long should it have to update for?
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Postby punyman » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:04 pm

sulyma23_forum wrote:7.0 BABY!!!!! How long should it have to update for?

about 2 days
punyman

PreviousNext

Return to General