Update tomorrow (Friday)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Update tomorrow (Friday)

Postby robby » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 am

Hey guys! I'm still waiting on one final background from the background art guys. -_- I wanted to have the update out Wednesday since they originally told me Tuesday at the latest but it looks like they were wrong. Unfortunately nothing I can do about that. They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

Everything is ready on my end to release the game. In the meantime since I have the extra time today, I thought everyone would like to know I've downloaded cheat engine and began messing around with it and I've changed some things in the coming update to really thwart off cheaters. Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...

Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!
robby
Site Admin

Re: Update tomorrow (Friday)

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:03 am

FIRST
its my first time i the game since i was strart my army service and its nice that i see this post in the first time
by the way robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you arent in my blak list so i wont shoot you :P :P :P :P
Last edited by plak&shlak on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Shubhank » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 am

1st Reply on RObby's Post... Well I am really excited for the update tomorrow..... :)

RIP OFF CHEATERS NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: YOUR TIME TO LEAVE HH HAS CAME :)
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
Shubhank

Postby TheBlackBelt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 am

And that's how it's done master robby. Now we're gonna have 7 year olds crying about how their computers blew up, and we'll know what to tell em.
Aye mate.
TheBlackBelt

Postby punyman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 am

robby wrote:Hey guys! I'm still waiting on one final background from the background art guys. -_- I wanted to have the update out Wednesday since they originally told me Tuesday at the latest but it looks like they were wrong. Unfortunately nothing I can do about that. They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

Everything is ready on my end to release the game. In the meantime since I have the extra time today, I thought everyone would like to know I've downloaded cheat engine and began messing around with it and I've changed some things in the coming update to really thwart off cheaters. Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...

Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

its ok we understand and good for about them cheaters
punyman

Postby madchafer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 am

Oh God, that combination, is so god-like...

YOU ARE AWESOME ROBBY!
madchafer

Postby robin0 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 am

i really hope its tomorow xD ...i really do
robin0

Postby Ameba » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:08 am

robby wrote:Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

You are a bad boy robby! XD

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby TheBlackBelt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 am

Ameba wrote:
robby wrote:Username banned, IP banned, disconnected from the game, their game and flash player will crash, their browser will probably freeze, their CPU usage will sky rocket to 100%, and several useless gigs of memory will be consumed. If we're super lucky, their whole computer will freeze as well if they're on a crappy computer. =P Enjoy that cheaters!

That picture is absolutely hilarious, can I use it?
Aye mate.
TheBlackBelt

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:22 am

Robby, the batm-... Ozarkman of Helmet heroes, we should dub this the justice update :lol:

Cheaters gon' get rekt.

Any word on the dead but alive thing yet though?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Ameba » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:29 am

TheBlackBelt wrote:
Ameba wrote:

That picture is absolutely hilarious, can I use it?

Yes, you can :)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:44 am

Nice job on the anti-cheat thing, you are a genius!

Take your time, we all know you are trying your best :D
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK

Postby digaran » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 am

lol i thought u gonna say if any one use cheat will turn into an useless little disabled sheep in game (or we can have that ability as a skill in the future) :D :D :D

can i have my skin removed though?
Last edited by digaran on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nope still doesn't feel like it.
digaran

Postby Napoleon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:51 am

robby wrote:Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

You're not on anyone's kill list, don't worry. Also, it's ironic how if we kill you, the update will never come out :P

Wow. To say the least...

Sayonara, suckers!
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Postby Naughty » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 pm

LOL several useless gigs of data thats great hahahaha

Also, just send the filipinos to their own servers!!

Separating based on location should of been a looong time ago
Naughty

Postby BILAL7400 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Cheaters are going to have a bad time xD Would it damage the computer??? Anyways Hope it does come out
Tomorrow ;)
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
BILAL7400

Postby MI74 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Can;t wait!
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Q_CrushX1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 pm

What time will the update be released? EST time
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszKVduc-BLsQ4cNj3BVa6A

People make noises when they're (sic).
Q_CrushX1

Postby albertsaurusX » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:58 pm

That's evil Robby... :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-)
IGN: PDK
Spoiler: show

albertsaurusX

Location: Hiding in an undisclosed location. (Might be coke_na_rc's closet.)

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 pm

robby wrote:Hey guys! I'm still waiting on one final background from the background art guys. -_- I wanted to have the update out Wednesday since they originally told me Tuesday at the latest but it looks like they were wrong. Unfortunately nothing I can do about that. They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!

Damn! Surgery that day, won't get to play! Stupid artist... As long as the maps look good I won't bash em in the head :?
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Naughty wrote:LOL several useless gigs of data thats great hahahaha

Also, just send the filipinos to their own servers!!

Separating based on location should of been a looong time ago

I CONCUR!! SEND THE BLODDY BEAST BACK TO HELL! NOT REALLY, BUT ITS RIDICULOUS HOW MANY PLAY THIS GAME! ROB WELL DONE, THEY LOVE YOU AND HATE US! :D
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby itblobboy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Crack out the 'ol whip, rob. Get those artists moving!

I'm looking forward to seeing the update include improved chat filtering. That means we suffer less and spammers suffer more, bro!
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Krobeus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:23 pm

robby wrote:They said it should be done tomorrow, so IDEALLY I would like to have the update out tomorrow (Friday) morning, but again that's largely dependent on when they send me the final background for the lava areas. Sorry guys, don't kill me! I'm trying!
Whips, they won't be offended I assure you; treat 'em mean and they'll love you for it ;)

robby wrote:Any cheaters who try to change memory values for things such as money, MP, health, etc will have this immediately happen to them...
Wonderful! :twisted:
But is there any way of this accidently affecting someone who is not cheating? e.g. like the way the spam blocker is blocking normal conversation instead of the spammers?
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby Fizzer. » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm

I wish robby would give cowboy people a chance to switch classes i mean in the goo dungoen before I do 60o plus damage now i do 125 to 150. Now i need to spend 185 tix to reset my skill points
Credits to Quick_Draw
Fizzer.

Postby DarkXKnight » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

As soon as the update has finished also Sir robby please unbanned those player;s who did not dis-obey the rules ;( here's my complain :

Direct link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20674

IGN - DarkXKnight

"If you dont like your destiny, don't accept it.
Instead have the courage to change it
the way you want it to be."

-Naruto Uzumaki

Batman is busy , Inactive Ingame and in forum
DarkXKnight

Next

Return to General