ENCOURAGEMENT FOR COWBOYS

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR COWBOYS

Postby plasmium » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 pm

As many of you might know cowboys were nerfed today. Many people who are not cowboys are celebrating that cowboys got nerfed. Or in other words cowboys got disabled..... Well today im here to till you, you shouldn't be sad or angry...you know why, will that is because YOU ARE PLAYING IN HARD MODE.

Warriors ,Mages ,Archers, they are not playing in hard mode....why....because they are playing it on easy mode unlike us who just took it to another level.

HARD MODE FOR LIFE
plasmium

Re: ENCOURAGEMENT FOR COWBOYS

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 pm

da hell did i just read
lolman3o3

Postby INFINITIVE » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:49 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say it's hard mode, Robby just made it more balanced with all of the other classes.
INFINITIVE

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Archers have been in hard mode since the beginning of Helmet Heroes 8-)
MisoSoup247

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Mages had it easy..had.we mages are so getting nerfed this update :( i must switch when i have the chance.
but,rob....you couldve just buffed everyone else instead of nerfing cowboys,that was cowboys could still grind.
lolman3o3

Postby plasmium » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 pm

INFINITIVE wrote:I wouldn't necessarily say it's hard mode, Robby just made it more balanced with all of the other classes.

Yes that is true but this post was meant for those cowboys who were sad or angry at the nerf.
This post was meant for encouraging them to continue,not to give up being a cowboy.

MisoSoup247 wrote:Archers have been in hard mode since the beginning of Helmet Heroes 8-)

Lol good to know. :D
plasmium

Postby itblobboy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:57 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Archers have been in hard mode since the beginning of Helmet Heroes 8-)

Preach the truth, Miso. You know how it is.

Actually, archers were at one point the most powerful class. T'was the night before special skills, and all throughout the game, not a mage or warrior was stirring, not even a noob. No, the archers had charged arrow barrage and obliterated everything the end thx for reading. :lol:

Yes, I recall it to be that much of a big deal :roll:

But now, archers don't have much going on.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Sniffy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm switching to a warrior sorry m8.... I have my mithril armor and mithril legs as well as my 2 god daggers I can't deal with this nerf on cowboys...
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
Sniffy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:07 pm

itblobboy wrote:

Actually, archers were at one point the most powerful class. T'was the night before special skills, and all throughout the game, not a mage or warrior was stirring, not even a noob. No, the archers had charged arrow barrage and obliterated everything the end thx for reading. :lol:

yeah I forgot about that one really BRIEF moment in HH history when Robby gave archers that arrow rain/arrow barrage skill but again, it was a really brief moment and even then during that time mages were still the most powerful class obliterating everything with their magic particle spam shotgun default attack.
MisoSoup247

Postby Pft » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 pm

True archers do start weaker than other classes but when they strong enough they can pierce and out kill the other classes. They can also have the ability to grind with the lowest def than other classes being that they can kill before they get hit. Although archers have it hard we don't complain and it seems to make us to move more than other classes which helps in pvp and also they stronger there. :D

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:03 am

Good encouragement plasmium. Even though i cant change im cowboy for life.
Yeeeeehaaaaa
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby _XanXus_ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:40 am

Hoping that sir ROBBY do this for some Reason not only for Balancing the COWBOY to others Character Type!

Reasons:

- for the New Skill
- Double Gun at a time
- Nothing for Encouragement Only :D
#XANXUS
#HELMET HEROES
#SinceJULY2014
_XanXus_

Postby Naughty » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:59 am

plasmium wrote:As many of you might know cowboys were nerfed today. Many people who are not cowboys are celebrating that cowboys got nerfed. Or in other words cowboys got disabled..... Well today im here to till you, you shouldn't be sad or angry...you know why, will that is because YOU ARE PLAYING IN HARD MODE.

Warriors ,Mages ,Archers, they are not playing in hard mode....why....because they are playing it on easy mode unlike us who just took it to another level.

HARD MODE FOR LIFE

you're stupid.
Naughty

Postby JvonT » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 am

plasmium wrote:As many of you might know cowboys were nerfed today. Many people who are not cowboys are celebrating that cowboys got nerfed. Or in other words cowboys got disabled..... Well today im here to till you, you shouldn't be sad or angry...you know why, will that is because YOU ARE PLAYING IN HARD MODE.

HARD MODE FOR LIFE

Says the guy that has been playing as cowboy always, and hasn't tried the other classes.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby DeMao » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 am

Well this is good to know!! I was really wondering what happened to me!

So I guess from the sounds of it this will stay this way? Bummer! I started as a warrior and switched to a cowboy. I think I will reset my character points. Good idea or not?
Visit my Market viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33470&p=253679#p253679
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Postby farousa » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:44 am

im a cowboy and i will never change , because i tried all classes , aven tho that it got nerfed i still like cowboys , Go Ham or go Home
I LOVE CAKE <3
GIMME SOME
farousa

Postby plasmium » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:31 am

Naughty wrote:

HARD MODE FOR LIFE

you're stupid.

Everyone is stupid at one point in life. I'm pretty sure you were stupid or did something stupid in your life time.

JvonT wrote:

HARD MODE FOR LIFE

Says the guy that has been playing as cowboy always, and hasn't tried the other classes.

That is not true i have played the other classes its just that i prefer being cowboy
plasmium

Postby hadesgaming » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:28 am

in my opion archers are really op as long as you buy some books.
hadesgaming

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 am

hadesgaming wrote:

in my opion archers are really op as long as you buy some books.

In my opinion people are really cold as long as they live in Antarctica.
SOUL_SLAYER

Return to General