What the...

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

What the...

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh come on!.png
Oh come on!.png (30.74 KiB) Viewed 542 times

What the....png
What the....png (41.56 KiB) Viewed 545 times

Don't do this rob or bug! Never mess with a mans gun! I was actually looking forward to this gun. Why bug/rob why...I'm whining for a good reason. LighningFurry was right! Ahhh mayhem, don't nerf cowboys. Sure I am over reacting, but come on! :evil: :roll: :x Whatever, your game, just if this is a bug fix it fast. Why would I buy a gun that had less damage then my c90. Hell I think you just made it worst than my c90. I apologize I am not pointing at "you" personally, but I am bitching at you to fix this xD ;)
Last edited by YouKnowIt on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Re: What the...

Postby Stabber » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 pm

The chaingun was quite unbalanced though. It used to do more damage than every other gun but the enforcer and kreeton guns.
Stabber

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Stabber wrote:The chaingun was quite unbalanced though. It used to do more damage than every other gun but the enforcer and kreeton guns.

Well how about give the other guns some more kick. Just don't take away my baby...I wouldn't mind a little tweak, like 800 bullet ;) , but do put it as 41 damage is ridiculous. Can anyone relate to my issue? Any other gunners out there having a nerf problem with their damage?
Last edited by YouKnowIt on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Stabber » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:
Stabber wrote:The chaingun was quite unbalanced though. It used to do more damage than every other gun but the enforcer and kreeton guns.

Well how about give the other guns some more kick. Just don't take away my baby...

I believe that some guns were buffed as well (I can't check, since I'm stuck at Palm Forest)
Stabber

Postby albertsaurusX » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:59 pm

HH is updated????!?!?!
IGN: PDK
Spoiler: show

albertsaurusX

Location: Hiding in an undisclosed location. (Might be coke_na_rc's closet.)

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Ok so yea, I don't think its a bug anymore. You must really hate me...Not just me, nor the next guy, but cowboys. I feel my post are worthless, but these post are the TRUTH! :x
Attachments
You hate me!.png
You hate me!.png (165.26 KiB) Viewed 519 times
Last edited by YouKnowIt on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Stabber wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:

Well how about give the other guns some more kick. Just don't take away my baby...

I believe that some guns were buffed as well (I can't check, since I'm stuck at Palm Forest)
Well ima keep getting pics and im going on a strike! Pretty worthless, but I am bored anyways. I obviously have no intention in lvling up if the next gun I get is basically 100k because the c90 is/was about the same stats as the chaingun now.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Return to General