A Nu Start News, Week 2.1: OMG BOUGHT THINGS!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

A Nu Start News, Week 2.1: OMG BOUGHT THINGS!

Postby Jerek'sBabyMama » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 am

...namely, two really, really spiffy perks.

Let's just say if anyone in our guild needs to buy/sell things, give you're ol' buddy OMG a ring a ling, and I'll help you out in a jiffy. :D

TO THE RANKINGS!

Darren- Lv 125 (+11)
belding- Lv 112 (+6)
Currensy- Lv 109 (-) NEW MEMBER!
------------------------------------- (Above this line, f*** you for making me look bad in my own guild >,<)
omglolwtfbbq- Lv 106 (+4)
wangskie29- Lv 104 (+6)
LittlePrince- Lv 92 (0)
WHITEpower- Lv 89 (0)
adictoooz- Lv 85 (+7) +1 Rank!
huy36112- Lv 80 (0) -1 Rank
boomer567- Lv 77 (-) NEW MEMBER!
bran986- Lv 72 (0)
Gnarrzter- Lv 72 (+1)
MBazeBest- Lv 70 (0)
29019221- Lv 69 (+11) +2 Rank!
Condon- Lv 69 (-) NEW MEMBER!
konamenlolo- Lv 63 (+1) -1 Rank
vaqueiro- Lv 62 (+3) -1 Rank
Gabe1- Lv 52 (0)
Alzi- Lv 51 (0)
--------------------------------------- (Below this line, you're safe for about another week or two...)
bhoxzkhen- Lv 49 (0)
JereksBabyMama-Lv 49 (0)
brandon343- Lv 48 (+2) +1 Rank!
NoisyKiller- Lv 47 (0) -1 Rank
DXFACE1000- Lv 47 (+5) +2 Rank!
Gladiator- Lv 46 (+6) +5 Rank!!!
blah779- Lv 45 (+12) +11 RANK!!!!!
Kuraradou- Lv 44 (0) -3 Rank
steveHOLT- Lv 43 (0) -3 Rank
Feline- Lv 42 (+1) -1 Rank
Danimal- Lv 41 (0) -3 Rank
Lord_Eclipse- Lv 41 (0) -1 Rank
-------------------------------------- (Below this line, you're at risk!)
anuna123- Lv 39 (0) -1 Rank
Shado 1- Lv 39 (-) TRIAL MEMBER!
Dorianh- Lv 37 (0) -1 Rank
Wanko- Lv 37 (0) -1 Rank
zero8362- Lv 37 (0) -1 Rank
Naurtokitten101- Lv 35 (0) -1 Rank
like_A_Bozz- Lv 34 (0) -1 Rank
Rando- Lv 32 (0)
gboyss- Lv 32 (+2) +1 Rank!

Dearly Departed This Week:
axelis1d01- Lv 33 (One of the first people to join my guild, but I know they haven't been on in at least two weeks...)
LMAFO- Lv 28 (0) (Way too low to allow for three days of inactivity...)
johnson10- Lv 31 (0) (Combo of both...)

SAY HEY, HOW'S THINGS TO:
Condor- Lv 69, Magician extraordinaire! (Who apparently also has a servant!)
Currensy- Lv 109, righteous dude and all around swell guy!
boomer567- Lv 77, grinder of all things frog related!
Shado1- Lv 39, the up and coming wonderguy!

We did good things the last three days, but there's still 9 people hanging below the cut line...I knocked three players out of the guild so far, and more cuts are coming. Considering I now have the power of mercantilism (amirite?) I fully expect many higher level players to consider jumping over to our guild simply as a means of effectively selling those super lucrative wares. So if you want me to make sure you stick around, gain a level or two every few days. That's all I ask, I promise. Rando is most likely to be chopped, so hopefully you come back and grind a bit in the next few days.

That's my update for today; work beckons for the next five days, so I'll be on sparingly here and there. Next status report? Monday. G'luck, minions!
Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”

Tobias Funke: My personal Jesus.
Jerek'sBabyMama

Re: A Nu Start News, Week 2.1: OMG BOUGHT THINGS!

Postby Stabber » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 am

Jerek'sBabyMama wrote:Considering I now have the power of mercantilism (amirite?)

I see what you did there.
Stabber

Postby belding » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:09 am

look at you being a serious guild leader :shock:
belding

Postby Darren » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:33 am

He's just getting things done....just hope our guild,has a good reputation.
Darren

Postby Gregore » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Darren wrote:He's just getting things done....just hope our guild,has a good reputation.

You're aware you have a guy named WHITEpower in your guild, right?
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Jerek'sBabyMama » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I just totally found out about the "friend" and "foe" function on here. Life saver! Will save me plenty of frustration.
Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”

Tobias Funke: My personal Jesus.
Jerek'sBabyMama

Postby itblobboy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Yeah, sorry if I've bothered you guys. Didn't realize anything I've was being taken so seriously. I dunno if I can say the same for Gregore though, he seems to be really annoyed about this WHITEpower guy. It is a poorly chosen username and he should request a name change or something, but its not something to riot over :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Darren » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I agree!
Darren

Postby Gregore » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm not annoyed by WHITEpower and I am not rioting. I am asking people why they would openly associate with the notion of white supremacy and then act like it's no big deal. I am puzzled that it is considered more problematic to address the issue than to ignore it.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Gregore wrote:I'm not annoyed by WHITEpower and I am not rioting. I am asking people why they would openly associate with the notion of white supremacy and then act like it's no big deal. I am puzzled that it is considered more problematic to address the issue than to ignore it.

Well, I do have a best friend that is sort of a Nazi to black people. Like he is seriously all about white supremacy, but he is still my best friend. I guess what you have to do to really overcome the obstacles in a persons opinions is find the good in them.
RoySamuels

Postby Gregore » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 am

Few questions for you Roy:
1. Do you walk around town with your friend while he wears any hate speech t-shirts?
2. Should WHITEpower apply to join Legendary, which way would you vote and why?
3. Imagine you were walking down the street and you saw a group of people, one of whom is wearing an anti Latino shirt, what would you conclude about that group? Would you feel comfortable walking past them?
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 am

I know those questions aren't geared towards me but i'll answer anyways because that's what I do.

1: I wouldn't. And where would he get a hate speech t-shirt?

2: No because I just don't like him as a person that much. At all.

3: I would conclude I don't care and i'm next to impossible to offend. I would feel fine about it, and maybe wonder a bit why and where he would buy that shirt(I hope people won't waste my time trying to test me not getting offended by saying this :roll: )
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby WHITEpower » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 am

you dont even know me as a person. let alone have the opinion of not liking me as a person, ur just another key board hater who cannot tolerate something you dont like. see you in senior high.
WHITEpower

Postby Gret » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:55 am

I don't think a name on a game is that big of a deal, and it's not really a racist name anyway. When Scrappy-Doo says "Puppy Power!" from the Scooby-Doo show, he's not trying to say puppies are better than everyone else, he's just saying he has power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... sWuhg&t=30
Gret

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 am

I have met you in-game and seen you on the forums.

I know when I don't like someone. I don't like you.
itblobboy

Postby Gregore » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:12 am

Arguing racism is like arguing religion- there's a different set of fundamental beliefs involved- we're not going to change each others' minds. I will say that power is not the same as pride. Power is gained at the expense of someone else- it is in limited supply.
Power in the sense of puppy power is very different than power in the sense of white power. There is a very different historical connotation attached to the two. Just like pro-life and pro-choice have particular political meanings, puppy power and white power have particular political meanings and they're not the same. Scrappy's puppy power is a personal power used to fight criminals. White power is a political message referring to a sense of racial superiority. There is violence and death and terrorism attached to the phrase white power. Puppy power is the rallying cry of a particular talking dog with an over-abundance of moxie.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby WHITEpower » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:28 am

i just joined the forums this morning dude. you have no basis, as knowing me as a person. dont try and say youve met me, because you havn't. you dont know what i hold for morals, or what i do for work. you dont know me at all so dont pretend to. you just dont like the tag ive put on this game.
WHITEpower

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 pm

So your saying I might like you? Well do you think you might like me?

Because so far I don't like you.

Its not just your name. Its your attitude. I don't like it. Its the things you've said. I don't like them. Its the way you treat others. I don't like it. Its your logic. I disagree with it. Its also your name; if your racist, I don't like that. If your trying to annoy people, I don't like that.

And I remember you in-game, and while your memory slacked off on me I remember I didn't like you. And while they are a few forums post, its a good enough first impression to tell you aren't who i'd like. At all.
itblobboy

Postby WHITEpower » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:00 pm

lol
WHITEpower

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Gregore wrote:Few questions for you Roy:
1. Do you walk around town with your friend while he wears any hate speech t-shirts?
2. Should WHITEpower apply to join Legendary, which way would you vote and why?
3. Imagine you were walking down the street and you saw a group of people, one of whom is wearing an anti Latino shirt, what would you conclude about that group? Would you feel comfortable walking past them?

1. My friend now lives across the states from me :cry:
2. I definitely wouldn't approve. Not sure about others.
3. They are douches, and no I wouldn't.
RoySamuels

Return to General