How does Carnelia work?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

How does Carnelia work?

Postby belding » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 pm

I have gotten a little info from different people but there is a lot I am still not sure of when it comes to Carnelia.

As I understand:
all of the enemies on the screen heal her
the more you hit her the more exp you get

Things I am unsure of:
how much do you have to hit to see a difference in exp (heropedia says 870 exp but I know people level with one kill) and how do you know how much to hit?
is there a respawn time you have to wait after she is killed before she comes back?
is there an issue with respawn if people stay in the room?
can you level more than once per kill or does exp stop at level like missions?

what is the proper etiquette for going after her? watch and wait without killing stuff? hack away? just leave?

I don't want to piss people off and I feel like you could easily do it with so much exp on the line.
belding

Re: How does Carnelia work?

Postby MasterYi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

belding wrote:I have gotten a little info from different people but there is a lot I am still not sure of when it comes to Carnelia.

As I understand:
all of the enemies on the screen heal her
the more you hit her the more exp you get

Things I am unsure of:
how much do you have to hit to see a difference in exp (heropedia says 870 exp but I know people level with one kill) and how do you know how much to hit?
is there a respawn time you have to wait after she is killed before she comes back?

what is the proper etiquette for going after her? watch and wait without killing stuff? hack away? just leave?

I don't want to piss people off and I feel like you could easily do it with so much exp on the line.

We just attack, and after a while we get a view on how much we attack for exp, for example, I know that when i've used all my bananas I get 40-45%.

There is not a respawn time, as long as everyone leaves and comes back Carnelia is back again.

If people stay in the room and refuses to leave or is AFK it is not possible for the boss to respawn.
You can't not over lvl, the exp you get who is over your max exp each lvl is just waste.

Hope this was helpful

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby SmilingFear » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:09 pm

*Posts irrelevant comment. Removes it shortly after*
SmilingFear

Postby Phearsom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Yea, but it was relevant. It seemed rude, might as well fix my own mistake then let others help.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby SmilingFear » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Phearsom wrote:Yea, but it was relevant. It seemed rude, might as well fix my own mistake then let others help.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"

Haha, t'was. Just yankin your chain ;D I don't even actually remember what you said but I don't remember it at all as rude, so no worries about that. But I see and agree with your point about fixing our mistakes and helping others/letting others get help! Definitely.
SmilingFear

Postby belding » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Didn't get to see what you guys posted but it is all good...I think. :P

Thanks Yi that was helpful.
belding

Postby MasterYi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:48 am

belding wrote:Didn't get to see what you guys posted but it is all good...I think. :P

Thanks Yi that was helpful.

Anytime

MasterYi

Postby Metalmorphosist » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 am

MasterYi, your signature shows a person with a helmet that looks like a stone one. Kind of strange, as you do not wear a stone helmet in-game.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby Gret » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:50 am

Metalmorphosist wrote:MasterYi, your signature shows a person with a helmet that looks like a stone one. Kind of strange, as you do not wear a stone helmet in-game.

Master Yi is a champion from League of Legends. 8-)
Gret

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 pm

belding wrote:Things I am unsure of:

Most people usually do rounds in 10's of minutes depending on their level. For someone who is level say 400, you might want to damage Carnelia for a good 20 minutes to ensure you level. Now if you were level 800 like.. some people.. you might want to do it for the better part of an hour. No one has that patience, or bananas in their inventory, so they do it multiple times.
No respawn time. Everyone in the room has to leave with no one in it. When you enter again she respawns. This is a problem cause people can go afk or not leave unless they get some cash.
I doubt anyone knows how much you have to hit, so just experiment. Attack for 5 minutes, kill, see how much xp you gained, calculate, and figure out how much more you need next time.
XP does not roll over. So if you kept damaging her for hours upon hours, you'd most likely have 562% xp or something like that. When you leave the room it will reset to the level you were going to get after you leveled in the first place.
If you have enough power to kill her without anyone having to take out the minions, then fill your inventory up with bananas, go on rage, and use power attack to attack her. Be careful of her hit box!
RoySamuels

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 am

Gret wrote:
Metalmorphosist wrote:MasterYi, your signature shows a person with a helmet that looks like a stone one. Kind of strange, as you do not wear a stone helmet in-game.

Master Yi is a champion from League of Legends. 8-)

Abd I am a champion form Helmet heroes 8-)

MasterYi

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 pm

belding wrote:what is the proper etiquette for going after her? watch and wait without killing stuff? hack away? just leave?

Uhh...I don't know sir....

(if you don't get the reference, too bad)

MasterYi wrote:Abd I am a champion form Helmet heroes 8-)

:lol: .......Oh wait, you're serious?....
                   ImageImage Image

Postby belding » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

How would I not get that reference...it is where my name came from.

EliasDaniel set up 6 different accounts each with a character's name from the show and kept PMing me in the game. It was hilarious!!
belding

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:36 pm

belding wrote:How would I not get that reference...it is where my name came from.

EliasDaniel set up 6 different accounts each with a character's name from the show and kept PMing me in the game. It was hilarious!!

Belding? More like balding amirite?
                   ImageImage Image

Return to General