scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby LMAFO » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:24 pm

fetch scammed me two helbard and 7k someone please help i am tiered of being scammed and hacked
LMAFO
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 am

Sigh....FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIMEDO NOT REPORT STUFF LIKE THIS ON THE FORUM, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT DUE TO THE ANTI-SCAM UPDATE

AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY EVIDENCE!!!
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 am

... and i'm "tiered" of people turning the fourms into a "Robby, Gibs me stuff cause im dumb" type deal. Count your losses, and trust no one.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:52 am

Contressa wrote:... and i'm "tiered" of people turning the fourms into a "Robby, Gibs me stuff cause im dumb" type deal. Count your losses, and trust no one.


Same.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby LMAFO » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:31 pm

I dont see why you two are being so mean its not like you two were scammed otherwise i am sure that you would be reporting it to.
LMAFO
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 pm

YOU'RE RIGHT WE DID'NT GET SCAMMED BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GREEDY BASTARDS WHO A TOO QUICK TO CLICK CONFIRM!

you see, if you click a person, you get a tab with their picture level and other various stats. there is a small red button on the bottom corner, it says report. REPORT IT THERE YOU BLOODY IDIOT!
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby MasterYi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:37 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:YOU'RE RIGHT WE DID'NT GET SCAMMED BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GREEDY BASTARDS WHO A TOO QUICK TO CLICK CONFIRM!

you see, if you click a person, you get a tab with their picture level and other various stats. there is a small red button on the bottom corner, it says report. REPORT IT THERE YOU BLOODY IDIOT!


God.. chill out.. you are the idiot here, he is obviously new to this.
..
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Sir LMAFO, please excuse my friend Conquest, he is very short tempered.
Although, what he said was indeed true.
Robby installed a anti-scam system into the trading section of the game to minimize scam.
He made it very clear in more than one thread.
If you get scammed it is truly your fault for accepting the trade first.
You must have it be a mutual confirmation, and you must trust the person.
There is nothing we, nor Robby, can/will do about this now.
Sorry.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 pm

I get conquest.. It's just that we are all very tired of this.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby Metalmorphosist » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

It does get heavily annoying. If I got scammed, I most likely wouldn't go screaming, "HEY GUYS I WANT STUFF LIKE SKULL CRUSKER CUZ I GOT SCAMED GUYS PLAZ I WANT MONY AND STUF PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ". Stuff like that gets irritating and annoying.
TRUST NO THOT
Image
I have a pet named after me <3
User avatar
Metalmorphosist
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:52 pm

But seriously people!
Every day people report this stuff to the forum and everday we tell them not to.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong but LMAFO has been on this forum longer then me so he can't be that new to the game itself. So then tell me am I REALLY being the unreasonable.
And he was asking for it, most people get the hint after the big red font telling them about the anti-scam update. Yet he continued to tell us we we wrong for telling him not to post it here.
So i gave him an explanation, plain and simple, he thinks this was the right course of action to report it here when there is clearly a hatered for such things here.
Anyone who reports things here must be super-new,blind,stubborn or just plain stupid not to get the hint with all the warning signs pretaining to this subject.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:33 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:But seriously people!
Every day people report this stuff to the forum and everday we tell them not to.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong but LMAFO has been on this forum longer then me so he can't be that new to the game itself. So then tell me am I REALLY being the unreasonable.
And he was asking for it, most people get the hint after the big red font telling them about the anti-scam update. Yet he continued to tell us we we wrong for telling him not to post it here.
So i gave him an explanation, plain and simple, he thinks this was the right course of action to report it here when there is clearly a hatered for such things here.
Anyone who reports things here must be super-new,blind,stubborn or just plain stupid not to get the hint with all the warning signs pretaining to this subject.



I can feel the anger running out of this post, and i gotta say, it made me laugh hard as hell. I feel the exact same way you do about the situation, im just not as emotionally attached to it hahah.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 am

Not exactly "attached" persay but more alon the line of some sort of final stand against stupid posts like this.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby Sasuke » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Older he may be, frequent use of it may not.

:ugeek:
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby LMAFO » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:05 am

i apoligize for my post if it upset anyone i am just tired of being scammed and lied to... i am not begging for things and money i was just trying to stop this guys form causeing further damage to the reputation of this game.
LMAFO
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby rex24602 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:56 am

he should at least take a screen shot
Image
rex24602
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Location: Cal

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby BarrettM82A1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:09 am

I am actually with conquest on this
If you look at the forums, you see a ton of "Scammer!" treads

Taking a few..
"Hacker. "
"Harassment/Scammer Help v2 "
"you have to read this xD "
"On a daily basis "
" FAKE GM IN GAME ! "

Its getting really annoying...
Maybe we should have a subfoum where poops like him can go and whine
We dont need people like him wasting our time
You, LMAFO, can email robby instead of being a "bloody idiot"
BarrettM82A1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: scammer ROBBY PLEASE READ

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 am

Well, the

Hacker. thread was mine, it was about a guy "culund" who was level 5 and found a way to use skull crusher and on his alt he used element armor at level 5 as well,

But unless it's an actual hacker and not somebody that has hacked you go ahead and report otherwise...well i think the message has been recived.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests