FAKE GM IN GAME !

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

FAKE GM IN GAME !

Postby ExoSanty » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:33 pm

GUYS,DONT TELL YOUR PASS TO RoBy_Gm...HE HAS A SKULL CRUSHER SET AND 1M,HE WANT TO KNOW YOUR PASS
SO HE CAN PUT THE ITEM AND MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT ITS A LIE...ADICTOOOZ HAS HACKED HIS MAIN ACCOUNT BY
RoBy_Gm..

ROBBY PLEASE BANNED FAKE ADMIN IN THE GAME...
ExoSanty

Re: FAKE GM IN GAME !

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 am

Just for your info. In game, the real Robby have "Game Master" tag under his name and will never ask for your password and so-on.. Seriously, it never gets old.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

guh... I dont think this warrented a post in the fourms. Anyone dumb enough to give out their password to a stranger really does kinda deserve it. Think about it, why would robby be so eager to give you items? Does that seems like something that would happen?
Contressa

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I will restate my idea on Suggestions on how to resolve this problem. Although Robby already did post on the forums that he will NOT do anything for you if you give your password away, there are still a large number of players who don't have a forum account, so they wouldn't know this. Also, there are many kids and players who don't really understand proper English. For those reasons I can still see why this would be a problem.
RoySamuels

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:56 pm

An in-game signboard of written rules or warning will help a little.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby God » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Contressa wrote:guh... I dont think this warrented a post in the fourms. Anyone dumb enough to give out their password to a stranger really does kinda deserve it. Think about it, why would robby be so eager to give you items? Does that seems like something that would happen?

And if he did people would just transfer items to mule and claim "Omg poofed" and make a business out of it LOL
ImageImage
God

Return to General