Please no. Stop coming here. ~ Var

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Chris i just got more footage ima post it here...
Once its done processing ima edit it and post here...
Last edited by Lu-Bu on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby koalasium » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:Chris i just got more footage ima post it here...
Once its done processing ima edit it and post here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmgXjj3 ... e=youtu.be

Quality's kinda bad... :? any way to make it better?
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 pm

If it's possible to track someone's IP address, we can do it on Viper and anyone
Image and Image related and see if the IP matches.


His profiles may hold a few clues by chance.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=933

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1434

The first 2 minutes were was good but the...what koala said.
Last edited by christopher10280 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:33 pm

koalasium wrote:
Lu-Bu wrote:Chris i just got more footage ima post it here...
Once its done processing ima edit it and post here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmgXjj3 ... e=youtu.be

Quality's kinda bad... :? any way to make it better?

Ehh i'll see i just finished making it So i understand Ima see if there is a way to polish it...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Balls.... i deleted the video...
Ima re-upload.....
And polish it...
Well uhh here you go... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5CSUd7 ... 7rdOStwyCg
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby NPC_Viper » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:18 pm

I wonder who it could be? ;)
Image
User avatar
NPC_Viper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

Re: I found Viper.

Postby koalasium » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:I wonder who it could be? ;)

Ha! Found you!
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:24 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:I wonder who it could be? ;)

OH MY GOD
T-T-THE VIPER HAS RETURNED TO THE FORUMS AFTER 6 MONTHS.
Just a day after I created the thread.
And Viper has been stalking the forums as a guest.

Back to the point.
Are you the one trying scam us like a panda hangs on a tree to stalk people?
Last edited by christopher10280 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby koalasium » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:41 pm

christopher10280 wrote:
NPC_Viper wrote:I wonder who it could be? ;)

OH MY GOD
T-T-THE VIPER HAS RETURNED TO THE FORUMS AFTER 6 MONTHS.
Just a day after I created the thread.
And Viper has been stalking the forums as a guest.

Back to the point.
Are you the one trying scam us like a koala hangs in a tree to stalk people?

Or Viper might be one of us forumers in disguise...

Also, that koala reference was offensive -_-
Last edited by koalasium on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: I found Viper.

Postby MI74 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Obviously -_-

Most likely Miso, Naruto or itblobboy
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:45 pm

I get it now there are two vipers...
One is a troller that one is the swine lord the other is a NPC Which is a Scammer
They both scam but one is Nicer than the other :roll:
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:45 pm

koalasium wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:
NPC_Viper wrote:I wonder who it could be? ;)

OH MY GOD
T-T-THE VIPER HAS RETURNED TO THE FORUMS AFTER 6 MONTHS.
Just a day after I created the thread.
And Viper has been stalking the forums as a guest.

Back to the point.
Are you the one trying scam us like a koala hangs in a tree to stalk people?

Or Viper might be one of us forumers in disguise...

I was so wrapped up in the excitement that I almost forgot about that.
Edit: Oh, Sorry. I'll use a panda since you seem to despise them.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:51 pm

True But i doubt it since he has been around for years...
But it could be Miso or something...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby NPC_Viper » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Scams are the most fabulous thing that was ever created by mankind! Minimal effort to take advantage of the gullible and the rewards are great. :lol:

It's not like you pathetic humans living in a world dominated by constantly spawning enemies need weapons or armour anyways. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
NPC_Viper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Viper and NPC Viper are different there is something different about them...
One is Not like the other......im not so sure about this...
Ever since you started digging deeper into this viper thing more vipers have appeared...
NPC Viper and Viper have Risen from the grave!!!
And lately V1PER Viper Viper_The_Swine_Lord Have all been pm'ing me...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby koalasium » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:Viper and NPC Viper are different there is something different about them...
One is Not like the other......im not so sure about this...
Ever since you started digging deeper into this viper thing more vipers have appeared...
NPC Viper and Viper have Risen from the grave!!!
And lately V1PER Viper Viper_The_Swine_Lord Have all been pm'ing me...

One of my alts is "TwinOfViper."
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:Viper and NPC Viper are different there is something different about them...
One is Not like the other......im not so sure about this...
Ever since you started digging deeper into this viper thing more vipers have appeared...
NPC Viper and Viper have Risen from the grave!!!
And lately V1PER Viper Viper_The_Swine_Lord Have all been pm'ing me...

What the frick?!?! Naruto?!?!
Image
WTF, NARUTO?!?

More messages from Miso's turkey
Image

Edit: Image
WTF, NARUTO?!?!
Either you are the ringleader of the Viper attacks or you're joining!
Last edited by christopher10280 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Naruto » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Am I Viper or am I Viper? That remains a mystery to this very day. V1PER with the 1 is my alt that I occasionally use from time to time although at this very moment in time, Sasuke seems to be using him to spawn fish.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Naruto wrote:Am I Viper or am I Viper? That remains a mystery to this very day. V1PER with the 1 is my alt that I occasionally use from time to time although at this very moment in time, Sasuke seems to be using him to spawn fish.

I feel like I want to say "WTF, NARUTO?" but instead I want to say WTH, NARUTO?!?!
Image
Are you or Sasuke is in control of V1PER?

Spoiler: show
Lu__Bu,
Image
I really don't get your joke, man. Unless, the joker has been right under our noses the whole time.


Why hasn't the real lil' turkey boy shown up yet.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby belding » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Naruto's V1per has the correct gear which makes his the best likeness and was super funny the first time I saw it. But the new Viper that has arisen is hilarious. I am really enjoying this. I have guesses for who Viper on the forum is and maybe NPC_Viper (probably not though). But I don't have a clue if the Viper on the forum is the same as ingame. I am almost positive Phil_A_Pino is the same person on the forum and in game but I have no clue who that is either.

THIS IS ALL SO ENTERTAINING!!!
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:00 pm

belding wrote:Naruto's V1per has the correct gear which makes his the best likeness and was super funny the first time I saw it. But the new Viper that has arisen is hilarious. I am really enjoying this. I have guesses for who Viper on the forum is and maybe NPC_Viper (probably not though). But I don't have a clue if the Viper on the forum is the same as ingame. I am almost positive Phil_A_Pino is the same person on the forum and in game but I have no clue who that is either.

THIS IS ALL SO ENTERTAINING!!!

I find playing "Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson" with Lu__Bu as Dr. Watson entertaining.
( He may be Professer James Moriarty. :|. I'm pretty creeped out by Lu, right now. )
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:15 pm

When i said that it was because i "Scammed" a noob xD
i gave him 25k for a book thats worth 30k-40k thats the regular price...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:When i said that it was because i "Scammed" a noob xD
i gave him 25k for a book thats worth 30k-40k thats the regular price...

Ohhhhh, so much for that scenario....well...sorry for my accusations. I didn't watch the whole video?
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: I found Viper.

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:28 pm

So... naruto was the one Looking at me Like a stalker at watelands entrance... o.o
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: I found Viper.

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:So... naruto was the one Looking at me Like a stalker at watelands entrance... o.o

:O
Panda stalker -_-
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest