I need some help

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: I need some help

Postby MasterQuackster » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:51 am

I'm not ridding LuckManiac and even If I were to I really doubt what I could get for him would be enough for 1300 books and no I just have something against cowboys I'm not even sure what that is but I really don't want to be one also it would be much easier to improve my current stalkers rather then raise a newborn rideable or waste money on buying a grown one
So I think I'm gonna stick up on buying books until all my stalkers are 200 and then hope I can confront reps with that, good luck for me, thank me, I'm welcome
-oh and probably become a warrior by that time
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:49 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:I'm not ridding LuckManiac and even If I were to I really doubt what I could get for him would be enough for 1300 books and no I just have something against cowboys I'm not even sure what that is but I really don't want to be one also it would be much easier to improve my current stalkers rather then raise a newborn rideable or waste money on buying a grown one
So I think I'm gonna stick up on buying books until all my stalkers are 200 and then hope I can confront reps with that, good luck for me, thank me, I'm welcome
-oh and probably become a warrior by that time

and buy my axe
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lightdefender » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

belding wrote:
Lu-Bu wrote:But does he really need like 47 of them!!?!!?!? o.o
I say Ride-able pet because you can ride it and it boosts your Power magic etc.
if I use a snipa right now I would do 20 but if I have my pet I do around 70-100
to Legolasstyle and various high level players.

He has orb specialization and pets that give good orb bonuses. Mounting a pet is worth less than the orbs he would get from keeping them inactive. My pets aren't as good as his and that is what I noticed.

Giblers are good damage-multipliers. Also, when you mount them, you don't lose much of the stats.
Lightdefender

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:48 am

Lightdefender wrote:
belding wrote:
Lu-Bu wrote:But does he really need like 47 of them!!?!!?!? o.o
I say Ride-able pet because you can ride it and it boosts your Power magic etc.
if I use a snipa right now I would do 20 but if I have my pet I do around 70-100
to Legolasstyle and various high level players.

He has orb specialization and pets that give good orb bonuses. Mounting a pet is worth less than the orbs he would get from keeping them inactive. My pets aren't as good as his and that is what I noticed.

Giblers are good damage-multipliers. Also, when you mount them, you don't lose much of the stats.

buynan are better.. we and blobby had fight once.. and i won.. buynan give better orbs and they get less damage...
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Ahoy everyone, so sorry (no I'm not) for having ruined your wonderful day by bumping this considerably old thread. Just wanted to inform anyone who actually managed to give a crap about my progress that I am.. uh.. improving sort of..
Yeah sure I'm not exactly what you call an OP player and no my stats aren't that much to be proud of **yet** but hey at least I'm not really an embarrassment considering my level anymore! yay.. good for me.. :roll:

MasterQuackster

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Yaay :D
Congrats from transforming from a semi-ok statted cheesecake to a great statted cheddarbiscuit :P
Mariofan1

Postby MasterQuackster » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Yaay :D
Congrats from transforming from a semi-ok statted cheesecake to a great statted cheddarbiscuit :P

Ay thank ye Mario
MasterQuackster

Postby Poodle » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:51 am

Im_a_merchant wrote:
Lu-Bu wrote:MQ get a ride-able pet... trust me....

No one luck pet and the rest stalkers cuz they give the best orb bonus

I didn't know that....time to rethink my pets...
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Previous

Return to General