Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby ExoSanty » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:52 am

SCAMMERS GONNA BANNED THIS GAME IF TOMMOROW THE SCAMMERS WILL MANY SO SOMEONE PLAYERS LEAVE THS GAME
COZ OF A SCAM

HIS NAME IS joseph20
First of all he trade to me and he offer me a element wand and he says "150k ruby"
and he exited the trade until i decide to buy one and i send him a message,he reply
"we will meet at robo city",so i go to robo city i withdraw a 150k and he trade me and
he offer the element wand and i spend a 150k so he says "add a banana" so i add and he
add a protecttor shield and i confirm it and he withhold the element wand....so i afraid !! :oops:
THIS IS ANOTHER SCAMMERS
I SEE OTHERS PLAYER THAT HAVE A RICH ITEMS THAT WHO TRADED ME BUT THE PLAYER IS NOT A DONATER OR A VIP AND I ASK SOMEONE PEOPLE AND HE TELL ME THAT GUY IS A SCAMMER.HIS NAME IS "junio"


IF ROBBY READ THIS PLEASE SIR ROBBY BANNED THE SCAMMERS OR THE HACKER!
NOTE:GIVE ME BACK MY 150K OR THE ELEMENT WAND
Image
ExoSanty
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby 404 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25 am

Robby won't give you back items. He's stopped giving scammed people items back, mostly because IF YOU GET SCAMMED, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby acidicdubstep » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:32 am

true that :D
Attachments
robo city with .png
robo city with .png (135.71 KiB) Viewed 829 times
acidicdubstep
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby bloodstrikez » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 am

ExoSanty wrote:SCAMMERS GONNA BANNED THIS GAME IF TOMMOROW THE SCAMMERS WILL MANY SO SOMEONE PLAYERS LEAVE THS GAME
COZ OF A SCAM

HIS NAME IS joseph20
First of all he trade to me and he offer me a element wand and he says "150k ruby"
and he exited the trade until i decide to buy one and i send him a message,he reply
"we will meet at robo city",so i go to robo city i withdraw a 150k and he trade me and
he offer the element wand and i spend a 150k so he says "add a banana" so i add and he
add a protecttor shield and i confirm it and he withhold the element wand....so i afraid !! :oops:
THIS IS ANOTHER SCAMMERS
I SEE OTHERS PLAYER THAT HAVE A RICH ITEMS THAT WHO TRADED ME BUT THE PLAYER IS NOT A DONATER OR A VIP AND I ASK SOMEONE PEOPLE AND HE TELL ME THAT GUY IS A SCAMMER.HIS NAME IS "junio"


IF ROBBY READ THIS PLEASE SIR ROBBY BANNED THE SCAMMERS OR THE HACKER!
NOTE:GIVE ME BACK MY 150K OR THE ELEMENT WAND


Let me guess. You click confirm again? Greedy + stupidity.. It's not too hard to realise when someone isn't really trying to trade, why bother to continue when you know something's wrong.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 am

First off, YOU'RE A MORON IF YOU REALLY GOT SCAMMED.
Second off, EVIDENCE! If you did,I'd like to see some evidence.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:53 pm

I agree, Robby installed a new anti-scam system in trading. It really is YOUR fault if you get scammed at this point.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby Sasuke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Yeah. And don't be greedy if he is scamming, hold mouse over close button.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 pm

404 wrote:Robby won't give you back items. He's stopped giving scammed people items back, mostly because IF YOU GET SCAMMED, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID.


You say getting scammed is because people are stupid, but actually, the real reason is that the trade system is all messed up. When buying an item off of someone, the person with item shouldn't have to be the first one to confirm. Just like when it comes to money, when someone adds or subtracts money, the other confirm goes away if the other already confirmed. It should be the exact same way when someone puts an item up or withholds it. Its should void confirmation since the original deal that was confirmed was altered. That's where the problem is. That's why you have so many scammers. That's why so many people are getting scammed. It's not dumb people. (Unless it has happened multiple times.) It's the messed up trade system.
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby Ky372 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:It should be the exact same way when someone puts an item up or withholds it. Its should void confirmation since the original deal that was confirmed was altered. That's where the problem is.


Uh... it works the *exact* same way as add or removing money does. If you hit confirm and they add/remove items or money, you get unconfirmed. Being a 60% reseller, I know what I'm talking about here, it happens often enough.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby ExoSanty » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 am

404 wrote:Robby won't give you back items. He's stopped giving scammed people items back, mostly because IF YOU GET SCAMMED, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID.



Ehhh,if you get scammed,your stupid now ?or the person is unlucky?
if top 5 players have been scammed dont tell there stupid ?
Image
ExoSanty
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby Sasuke » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 am

Well...They won't complain. Also, they know what they're doing, and if they got scammed they won't make a big show like that. So stop complaining and being so greedy, and whining.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:15 am

Pay attention all the people who get scammed or beg (By the way I do agree with 404 and others who said the scammed ones are stupid) use the same broken vocabulary and always say screwed words like sir, banned, plz.. and other shit and.. how come I'm playing since June and NEVER got scammed? Try answering that (and yes many many people tried to but with no luck, why? Because I use my brain and think for twice while trading, think about that) .
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:29 pm

True, whether whoever click confirm first doesn't matter, when either sides withhold item or subtract money, the whole confirm thing is reset. I too have never got scammed since.. during level 30 or something, the worst i had is buying watermelon off of someone $200. It's simple, when someone is fooling you or spamming their button, you know that person has no intention of trading, why bother to continue? Miraclely the scammer suddenly realise that he is a jerk and start to trade fairly? What were you expecting? That you will win this scamming game against someone who could do this all day because that person got nothing to lose?
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby Konrad » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 pm

You assume that all of them are just spamming the confirm button. That's too noticeable - and they know this. Whenever I've been scammed, it's been them watching me finish adding my money to judge when to suddenly withhold the item (i.e. right before I'd hit confirm). They win since I'm unable to close the trade in time. Or perhaps I am indeed stupid :(
Pro Tip: An honest seller would hit confirm first, since they can see you've put the correct amount (well... you could still scam them out of 1k).
On the other hand, a scammer once messed up. Basically, he/she ended up selling me an Element Staff for just shy of $30k. That was a fine ol' day.
User avatar
Konrad
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Is scamming scammers bad? Because I once pulled that off :lol:
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: Scammers gonna Hate!!!

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Konrad wrote:You assume that all of them are just spamming the confirm button. That's too noticeable - and they know this. Whenever I've been scammed, it's been them watching me finish adding my money to judge when to suddenly withhold the item (i.e. right before I'd hit confirm). They win since I'm unable to close the trade in time. Or perhaps I am indeed stupid :(
Pro Tip: An honest seller would hit confirm first, since they can see you've put the correct amount (well... you could still scam them out of 1k).
On the other hand, a scammer once messed up. Basically, he/she ended up selling me an Element Staff for just shy of $30k. That was a fine ol' day.


That's why I don't rush a trade. If they failed the first time and then, do it a second time, it's too noticeable. Anyway, i figure this is the case since I always wonder why some idiots (without offering anything) click confirm first or ask me to click first (which i did, but then they withdraw their item and did it again), seriously, as i watching them do that repeatedly , I pity their stupidity. The bottom line, i know a sweet deal is hard to get but i rather trade with a honest trader than an idiotic scammer. By the way, is anyone having issues with the game, i can't connect to the server, got in the last attempt, but my hp is blinking, from 243 back to 300 and the block bots are blinking too, appear somewhere but disappear again, display issue?
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests