Anybody wants quick money?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Anybody wants quick money?

Postby madchafer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 am

Psst...hey you..yeah you...want to buy a packet of pot? Just 50 bucks for a kid...hey, I'm being kind here kid...no no no kid...its completely legal...its a stress-killer...SH*T! Its the popo! Run kid run! *Catches the drug-dealer but the kid vanishes*

What happened to the kid? And where'd he go to?
A. Fell and cracked his head by landing on a rock = A Dark Alley
B. Got abducted by SlenderMan = Clumb a fence and entered a forest
C. Drowned = Went to his neighbor's backyard, and slipped, hit his head, and landed onto the pool
D. HEADSHOT = Ran for his life, but got shot during the process
E. Scared to Death = Entered an abandoned house, with recent cases of paranormal activities
F. Murdered = Entered a shack where Jeff the Killer lived
G. Raped = Pedo bear's "Fake" Candy Van
H. Arrested = Went back home, with the police following him
I. Suicide = Hid, and wanted to end everything

??? = Embraced reality = Woke up from the nightmare
So guys, use your imagination.
P.S. This is a test, and theres a reason why I placed this in the "General" section which I can't explain in words. A test of how you pick a scenario.
Rules: Your choice can't be a gruesome or violent ending
madchafer

Re: Anybody wants quick money?

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:26 am

What did I just read?
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby itblobboy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm

'corrding to the rules, it can't be a violent or gruesome ending.

That pretty much leaves the tiny white texted embrace of reality, got arrested, or got abducted by slenderman.

I say its the got abducted by slenderman option because for all we know slenderman saved the boy, although from prior knowledge it would seem he might do something harmful, he could have very well been protecting him and they live happily ever after.

A is gruesome,
B is most likely it if you ask me, because while it is repulsive at first sight slenderman could have very well been saving him by abducting him, they became friends and slendeman ended his ways, and they could live happily ever after. Although, the first moment of the encounter is probably a bit terrifying and horrifying. After that its all sunshine and lollipops, though.
C is gruesome,
D is violent,
E is gruesome,
F is violent,
G is horribly gruesome,
H is possible, however I find it to be inevitably gruesome in my opinion causing repulsion and horrifying the boy. It could have also been violent. The real deal breaker for me is that it said the drug dealer got caught but the kid vanished, though. That means the kid didn't get caught in the first place.
I is violent,
??? is cheesy and I don't think a kid that questioned the legality and what pot does, would dream about pot dealers selling him pot.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MrGJ » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm

I'll go with this:
? = Embraced reality = Woke up from the nightmare
MrGJ

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Interesting. I will go with "There wasn't no kid there", that will explain how the kid vanishes so quickly, the drug dealer was smoking pot all along and that idiot got himself arrested.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby madchafer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 pm

itblobboy wrote:'corrding to the rules, it can't be a violent or gruesome ending.

That pretty much leaves the tiny white texted embrace of reality, got arrested, or got abducted by slenderman.

I say its the got abducted by slenderman option because for all we know slenderman saved the boy, although from prior knowledge it would seem he might do something harmful, he could have very well been protecting him and they live happily ever after.

A is gruesome,
B is most likely it if you ask me, because while it is repulsive at first sight slenderman could have very well been saving him by abducting him, they became friends and slendeman ended his ways, and they could live happily ever after. Although, the first moment of the encounter is probably a bit terrifying and horrifying. After that its all sunshine and lollipops, though.
C is gruesome,
D is violent,
E is gruesome,
F is violent,
G is horribly gruesome,
H is possible, however I find it to be inevitably gruesome in my opinion causing repulsion and horrifying the boy. It could have also been violent. The real deal breaker for me is that it said the drug dealer got caught but the kid vanished, though. That means the kid didn't get caught in the first place.
I is violent,
??? is cheesy and I don't think a kid that questioned the legality and what pot does, would dream about pot dealers selling him pot.

In my studies. Slenderman doesn't give children or adults a happy place to live, well, they allow them, because Slender staples their bodies on top of a pine tree. Which, after the horrifying display, makes them go to paradise

Actually, it is gruesome, because some anonymities come in with uncomfortable sights. And sometimes those kind of things kill/abduct/torture their target like they've died in the first place

And the drug dealer was so high, that he talked taking long pauses, so actually, he was talking to a goat that isn't fully matured yet. I did say kid. Also bad parenting can cause children to learn unusual facts that aren't supposed to be discovered at a young age
madchafer

Postby Konrad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Oooh, I get it. It all makes sense now.
Konrad

Return to General