A Nu Start News, Week 2: WE'RE NUMBER 5! (AKA WE SUCK LOL)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: A Nu Start News, Week 2: WE'RE NUMBER 5! (AKA WE SUCK LO

Postby WHITEpower » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 am

money has poisoned the earth not people. you could say the greed in a person has poisoned the land, but not white people. just greed and money.
WHITEpower

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

WHITEpower wrote:money has poisoned the earth not people. you could say the greed in a person has poisoned the land, but not white people. just greed and money.

Money was created by those in power. In America, those in power were whites. Money has no real value, it is a piece of paper, but people have taken that piece of paper and began to put labels on things. For example, a roll of toilet paper is now the same value as a piece of paper that has a 1 on it. 7.25$ is now worth an hour of someones life. This country has become corrupt with money. If evil hadn't struck the hearts of those early people, we would not have money. We would still be living off the land in harmony with each other, trading goods with each other, without the use of money, which again, is how God intended. Congress has 87 percent white people working there, 85 percent in the House of Representatives, and 96 percent in the Senate. All but one President has been white. This country is in serious debt, high unemployment rate, and poverty because of these people in the government that are ruling our country. Therefore, statistically speaking, "White people" have poisoned the land.
RoySamuels

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 pm

lol... while partially true, that's not all true there.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby pooface » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Two words. Cognitive dissonance.
pooface

Postby Jerek'sBabyMama » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:39 pm

There will be an announcement when I get out of work tonight.
Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”

Tobias Funke: My personal Jesus.
Jerek'sBabyMama

Postby madchafer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 am

Gregore wrote:Why do you have a member named WHITEpower?

Hehe, his username reminds me of jizzing all around my friends carpet, which I infamously yell "White power rulez!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
madchafer

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 pm

i think the new guild you made went a little too far, even though you dont play anymore no reason to bash gregore....
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:02 pm

madchafer wrote:
Gregore wrote:Why do you have a member named WHITEpower?

Hehe, his username reminds me of jizzing all around my friends carpet, which I infamously yell "White power rulez!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What the hell dude :?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Previous

Return to General