Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.6 <-- Flippin awesome new upd

Postby sankentyosu » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 am

Awesome new search menu ^_^
Still have this issue with Archaic Boots and maybe with a few other items too.
archaicbootbug.PNG
archaicbootbug.PNG (19.7 KiB) Viewed 2401 times
sankentyosu

Postby Caefer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:05 am

interesting, i'll take a look, I had to implement a new input method to allow for the user to type /end at any point and get to the main menu, it is possible something messed up there. What other items are experiencing this problem?
Caefer

Postby sankentyosu » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Sorry, I dont remember the other items because it happened before. Also, I was using 1.4 when i had this issue so maybe you fixed it then. But ofc, i tried 1.6 now and the same issue was there for archaic so i thought i'd post it up.
sankentyosu

Postby Caefer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:28 pm

sankentyosu wrote:Sorry, I dont remember the other items because it happened before. Also, I was using 1.4 when i had this issue so maybe you fixed it then. But ofc, i tried 1.6 now and the same issue was there for archaic so i thought i'd post it up.

I actually figured out that it is every first item now and not just archaic, or so it seems. I am trying to find the problem here but everything i try that seems to be the likely culprit doesn't fix the issue. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby sankentyosu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:50 am

A future update for Search (8) would be to display stats of item and level requirements. Also, searching by price range isnt working for me. It's returning a list of nothing.
sankentyosu

Postby MentallyMIA » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 pm

I would so love a mac version of this.......

:)
MentallyMIA

Postby Caefer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

sankentyosu wrote:A future update for Search (8) would be to display stats of item and level requirements. Also, searching by price range isnt working for me. It's returning a list of nothing.

yeah, I will be merging the level search into the search soon and the price range search is going to be fixed in the newest update i'm putting up in a few minutes. As to the item stats, I will consider it. It is a LOT of work putting stats to all 400+ items currently in the game but I will see what i can do, there is a higher possibility that i can do that easier now than i could when i started as i have found new coding text editors that allow for all sorts of cool code specific enhancements i did not previously have access to. I appreciate the input, keep it coming. :)
~Caefer

*EDIT* Bug fixing update is live now.
Caefer

Postby sankentyosu » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Caefer wrote:It is a LOT of work putting stats to all 400+ items currently in the game

Haha, no kidding. I kept trying to reword my writing so it sounded less and less of a complaint but I couldn't do it.
Anything you add will be a good addition =)
sankentyosu

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.6.1 (Squashed some bugs!)

Postby Caefer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Thanks, I will work at it, just understand it will take some time. Much like the search feature that was sitting in the "Now Working On" section for several updates. I'll get to it eventually. :)
Caefer

Postby Caefer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 pm

The requested Mac port will be coming soon (Wednesday at the earliest). Sorry you guys had to wait so long, but i needed to get a hold of a mac so i could compile it there (that's just how C++ works). To those mac users, your wait is soon over, it will be v1.6.1(Latest build). Cheers :D .

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby Naruto » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Hey Caefer, would it be possible to add a feature that calculates the pet orb bonus? If you could do that I would be forever and tremendously grateful. :D
Naruto

Postby Stabber » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Naruto wrote:Hey Caefer, would it be possible to add a feature that calculates the pet orb bonus? If you could do that I would be forever and tremendously grateful. :D

Wikia is giving me problems putting this onto it, but you can use this to calculate orb bonuses in the meantime. It should be accurate.
Stabber

Postby Naruto » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Naruto

Postby Caefer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 pm

I can definitely throw that into the Assistant for the next version.
Caefer

Postby Ameba » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Helmet Heroes Assistant is the best programme ever created for HH (the only one). :lol:
Good job Caefer, you're a good programmer.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.6.1 (Now for Mac too!)

Postby Caefer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Mac port is now out. For all of the people who requested it you will find the Mac link below the link for PC users. Enjoy :D .

(Please note, the updates for Mac will be a little slower coming than the ones for PC until I can get my own Mac)
~Caefer
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.6.1 (Now for Mac too!)

Postby Caefer » Wed May 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Okay guys, I'm going to be rolling out v1.7 of the HH Assistant with the cowboy update today (or shortly thereafter). I know it's been a while since i've had a chance to get updates out for this but now that I'm done with college for the summer i've had some time to work on it. New in this version is the pets guide as well as the new items from the 5.0 update to the game. It will also include all the new cowboy stuff and modifications for all the current class using functions of the Assistant. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it and I apologize for it taking this long. I do need some help gathering the info on the pet evolutions as the base stats and changed abilities are not in the wiki and I don't have time to buy and raise all 20 pets to lv 60 (nor the tickets to get evo stones for all of them). If you guys just go ahead and post 2nd and 3rd evo base stats and abilities with the name of the pet to this topic, http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6650 ,I'd really appreciate it. Well anywho, Cheers!

~Caefer
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.7 (NEW VERSION) IT'S ALIVE!!!

Postby Caefer » Wed May 14, 2014 6:30 pm

As promised with the release of the Cowboy update i scrambled around the map and gathered all the new items together (as well as throwing some time into figuring out how the cowboy works) to give you all the newest version of the HH Assistant (Back from the Dead).

Cheers,
~Caefer
Caefer

Postby Naruto » Wed May 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Caefer wrote:As promised with the release of the Cowboy update i scrambled around the map and gathered all the new items together (as well as throwing some time into figuring out how the cowboy works) to give you all the newest version of the HH Assistant (Back from the Dead).

Cheers,
~Caefer

Hellz yeah, thank you for such a wonderful resource! :)
Naruto

Postby Caefer » Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 am

Naruto wrote:
Caefer wrote:As promised with the release of the Cowboy update i scrambled around the map and gathered all the new items together (as well as throwing some time into figuring out how the cowboy works) to give you all the newest version of the HH Assistant (Back from the Dead).

Cheers,
~Caefer

Hellz yeah, thank you for such a wonderful resource! :)

You are most definitely welcome, and I would very much appreciate it if you inform me of any bugs you happen to find. :)
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.7.1 (5.33 Items Patch)

Postby Caefer » Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 pm

1.7.1 is now live with the new items from the most recent 5.33 patch.
Caefer

Postby plak&shlak » Sat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Caefer wrote:1.7.1 is now live with the new items from the most recent 5.33 patch.

is it hard work to make this assistiance? did i nead to download it every time? what about the idea to make it update automaticlly?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Caefer » Sat May 17, 2014 5:16 pm

I am working on that but at the current point in time I am still learning how to do the update launchers that you see in a lot of other software. For now it is purely offline with no access to the internet as itself. The game doesnt update that often and for me it takes about 20 seconds to update my other computers with the newest version of the assistant so... sorry, but the auto-updater will probably be some time in coming. I want to add a GUI interface before that so you can click buttons instead of typing everything and there are still a lot of features that im gathering info for and testing stuff in-game. It isn't an instant process, the Assistant takes time to develop.
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.7.15 (crash fixed)

Postby Caefer » Mon May 26, 2014 7:43 am

I am looking for some more ideas for this so now is your chance to get your word out and get some content you want added to the HH Assistant. :D
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.7.15 (crash fixed)

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:18 pm

What is this if i may ask?
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

PreviousNext

Return to General