Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 am

dude when will you do this automaticlly updated?
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 pm

plak&shlak wrote:dude when will you do this automaticlly updated?

Auto updating is not as easy as you think, there isnt just some super easy program i can attach this to and have it download new updates whenever I make a new version. Any that even remotely resemble something that does this cost a bunch of money. I am working with Drewness on a webapp version that will update with the program but for now you will have to go through the huge pain of downloading another tiny file every couple of months... so sorry.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Caefer wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:dude when will you do this automaticlly updated?

Auto updating is not as easy as you think, there isnt just some super easy program i can attach this to and have it download new updates whenever I make a new version. Any that even remotely resemble something that does this cost a bunch of money. I am working with Drewness on a webapp version that will update with the program but for now you will have to go through the huge pain of downloading another tiny file every couple of months... so sorry.

wow i just ask... dont be angry at me.. i just ask i dont know things in program..
well.. in helmet heroes the game is update autoaticly.. so i ask.. i dont know
so you say that robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pay money if he want that the game will get updated?
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Though i am not entirely sure what you are saying here i will attempt to answer. I think you are wondering if robby has to pay every time he updates the game. No, he has a server and it is much easier to push things out through a web browser than an application you download. If i wanted to do a similar thing i would basically have to create an application launcher that verifies with a server every time you open the application to ensure you have the most current version. To do that i would have to build a separate program entirely and have it link into a server location in the cloud (or on a personal server with like tomcat or something). None of which is very practical with C++. Java has the ability to do a similar thing much easier and while i am working on a port for java the current state of things makes building a launcher nearly impossible to my skill set.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 pm

and what with maplestory? also they need to pay for updating the game?
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:29 pm

plak&shlak wrote:and what with maplestory? also they need to pay for updating the game?

If it is in the web browser you don't pay, the reason it is hard for me is a combination of the fact that i wrote it in C++ and it is a downloadable application rather than a webapp.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 am

Caefer wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:and what with maplestory? also they need to pay for updating the game?

If it is in the web browser you don't pay, the reason it is hard for me is a combination of the fact that i wrote it in C++ and it is a downloadable application rather than a webapp.

i dont know what i c++ but meh
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby CCafe » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Caefer wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:dude when will you do this automaticlly updated?

Auto updating is not as easy as you think, there isnt just some super easy program i can attach this to and have it download new updates whenever I make a new version. Any that even remotely resemble something that does this cost a bunch of money. I am working with Drewness on a webapp version that will update with the program but for now you will have to go through the huge pain of downloading another tiny file every couple of months... so sorry.



https://code.google.com/p/wyupdate/

Comes with handy little video tutorial to make your life easier.
CCafe
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am
Location: Des Moines, IA

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm

CCafe wrote:
Caefer wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:dude when will you do this automaticlly updated?

Auto updating is not as easy as you think, there isnt just some super easy program i can attach this to and have it download new updates whenever I make a new version. Any that even remotely resemble something that does this cost a bunch of money. I am working with Drewness on a webapp version that will update with the program but for now you will have to go through the huge pain of downloading another tiny file every couple of months... so sorry.



https://code.google.com/p/wyupdate/

Comes with handy little video tutorial to make your life easier.

Much appreciated though my program is not open source and i am not interested in paying for a license, if i decide to open source the code i will keep this in mind. :)
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby CCafe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:20 am

Fine send me your contact info and I'll buy you the license. I'll consider it a gift, since you gave me a gift a month or so back.
CCafe
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am
Location: Des Moines, IA

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby frostfang123 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:40 am

Item Crafting will be next haha
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Saruman107 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:33 pm

frostfang123 wrote:Item Crafting will be next haha

What?
(This is a thread about a program to help people)
Image
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Saruman107
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm
Location: M.I.A.

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Saruman107 wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Item Crafting will be next haha

What?
(This is a thread about a program to help people)

I believe he meant the next thing robby adds will be item crafting and yes, i will be adding in a support feature for this as well when it happens.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 pm

Caefer wrote:
Saruman107 wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Item Crafting will be next haha

What?
(This is a thread about a program to help people)

I believe he meant the next thing robby adds will be item crafting and yes, i will be adding in a support feature for this as well when it happens.

craft??
well robbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy once talk about it..
i think it takes some months and some updates before
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby frostfang123 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Smart Screen is preventing me to open this program. your computer maybe at risk.


Really?
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 am

frostfang123 wrote:Smart Screen is preventing me to open this program. your computer maybe at risk.


Really?


as stated before i have not registered this program anywhere and because it is unregistered some anti-malware software will assume that it is a virus. I simply refer people to the first post on the topic made by the game developer of helmet heroes.
robby wrote:Don't worry, doesn't have any viruses, I checked. =P

I can also assure you that i have well over 300 users and no one has had any actual issues with my program. You are welcome to use it if you want but it is here for free as a guide to anyone playing helmet heroes. No one is forcing you to use it.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby frostfang123 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Caefer wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Smart Screen is preventing me to open this program. your computer maybe at risk.


Really?


as stated before i have not registered this program anywhere and because it is unregistered some anti-malware software will assume that it is a virus. I simply refer people to the first post on the topic made by the game developer of helmet heroes.
robby wrote:Don't worry, doesn't have any viruses, I checked. =P

I can also assure you that i have well over 300 users and no one has had any actual issues with my program. You are welcome to use it if you want but it is here for free as a guide to anyone playing helmet heroes. No one is forcing you to use it.


nope. i just want to know how can i disable that Smart Screen thingy.
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby MI74 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 am

I calculated and the this is in ascending order most powerful monster:
Green Bouncer
Green Walker
Mushroom Squish
Purple Goo
Yellow Hairy Monster
Leaflet
Red Bouncer
Mushroom Ball
Fishurn
Orange Crazy
Horned Monster
Crab
Pumpkin Creeper
Bouncing Mushroom
Yellow Puff Monster
Penguin
Plant Monster
Leafling
Great Frog
Block Bot
Night Stalker
Sasquatch
Brick Monster
Goo Cube
Drillbot
Glord
Lotus Eye
Beholder
Kreeton
Carnelia
Giant Goo Cube
Repguana
Kreetus
Proteum

I noticed some mistakes with the calculator as it says Pumpkin is more powerful than the 3 behind Plant Monster and Sasquatch disappears from the grinding list before Nightstalker and then reappears
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 am

Some interesting things happen with the Monster Fighting guide due to the way i set up my algorithms. The reason why pumpkin creeper is staying on there i would guess is due to the fact that it has more health and health of the monster is a key role in determining what you should be grinding on via damage. So, if it takes more hits to kill the pumpkin creeper than it does the bouncing mushroom it will tell you to go to the bouncing mushroom first and then the pumpkin creeper simply because you can kill one or the other faster. As to the sasquatch disappearing and then reappearing i would guess it has to do with a similar condition but i will look into it. A few things were changed because of the new damage formulas and so i had to redo the formulas accordingly which means there are probably some new bugs that weren't there before. I appreciate the heads up though, this will help me when i try to fix it.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby MI74 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Caefer wrote:Some interesting things happen with the Monster Fighting guide due to the way i set up my algorithms. The reason why pumpkin creeper is staying on there i would guess is due to the fact that it has more health and health of the monster is a key role in determining what you should be grinding on via damage. So, if it takes more hits to kill the pumpkin creeper than it does the bouncing mushroom it will tell you to go to the bouncing mushroom first and then the pumpkin creeper simply because you can kill one or the other faster. As to the sasquatch disappearing and then reappearing i would guess it has to do with a similar condition but i will look into it. A few things were changed because of the new damage formulas and so i had to redo the formulas accordingly which means there are probably some new bugs that weren't there before. I appreciate the heads up though, this will help me when i try to fix it.

I think its correct now since i ued 1.7.15 and now it seems correct and my list isnt 100%acc since i didnt takein carnelia, giantgoo and kreetus regens ;)
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Caefer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:17 pm

MI74 wrote:
Caefer wrote:Some interesting things happen with the Monster Fighting guide due to the way i set up my algorithms. The reason why pumpkin creeper is staying on there i would guess is due to the fact that it has more health and health of the monster is a key role in determining what you should be grinding on via damage. So, if it takes more hits to kill the pumpkin creeper than it does the bouncing mushroom it will tell you to go to the bouncing mushroom first and then the pumpkin creeper simply because you can kill one or the other faster. As to the sasquatch disappearing and then reappearing i would guess it has to do with a similar condition but i will look into it. A few things were changed because of the new damage formulas and so i had to redo the formulas accordingly which means there are probably some new bugs that weren't there before. I appreciate the heads up though, this will help me when i try to fix it.

I think its correct now since i ued 1.7.15 and now it seems correct and my list isnt 100%acc since i didnt takein carnelia, giantgoo and kreetus regens ;)


Yeah, i did do a bunch of work on it behind the scenes for v1.8 so hopefully that solved it. Let me know if there are any other bugs or inconsistencies. :)
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby frostfang123 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 pm

I figured it out that i can click the "more info" button when i want to run this software. now i can use it any time. and i really enjoyed using this :D thnks Caefer
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby Coke_na_rc2x » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:03 am

YAY :D
BBLLLLAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Coke_na_rc2x
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby MajesticOne » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:23 am

I spy with my little eyes that something beginning with "N", it's namecopy of course!
Image
MajesticOne
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 am
Location: A majestic kingdom

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.8 (NEW UPDATE)

Postby tabofabo » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am

frostfang123 wrote:Item Crafting will be next haha

Yes please! I keep forget where's the exact seed belongs to which's exact map :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by tabofabo on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
tabofabo
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 pm
Location: U.A.E

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron