Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.9 (Try out the new beta versi

Postby LOLOL24075002 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:37 pm

When I try to download it, my virus scanner thinks it's malware.
IGN: Monkey24075002

My Kingdom of loathing account:
Spoiler: show

The pie.
LOLOL24075002

Postby Caefer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:50 pm

LOLOL24075002 wrote:When I try to download it, my virus scanner thinks it's malware.

Again because I'm not a registered developer. It isn't a virus, see the first comment from robby himself on that topic.
Caefer

Postby dapuma_1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Caefer wrote:
Im_a_merchant wrote:I noticed that in the Cross Version Beta stat location guide, it takes each MP/HP point as one full point, instead of 10 in one point even though in game one point adds 10 HP/MP (i. e. I typed 50000 MP, 30000 HP, 19000 artillery, and 6700 defense and it told me to get 80000 artillery and 15000 defense)

I hope that made sense :|

yeah i got you there, thanks, good catch. I'll patch that up in the next release.

dapuma_1 wrote:Caefer want me to help with the mac program, like testing it and setting it up?

I mean, it should be cross platform now. I tested it out with a Mac already and the exact same version worked fine. But I absolutely would appreciate any feedback you have on it.

To everyone who's testing it out, including both of you, what do you guys think of the layout/colors?

I like the layout. Btw if I were to put those colors on Css what would the... Numbers and letters be(FFFFFF is white)
Extremely lazy to do color
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1

Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Postby Caefer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:18 pm

I like the layout. Btw if I were to put those colors on Css what would the... Numbers and letters be(FFFFFF is white)
Extremely lazy to do color[/quote]

the light green on the intro page is 99FF66, the mid intensity green is 009933 and the dark green is 006633.
Caefer

Postby Caefer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:I noticed that in the Cross Version Beta stat location guide, it takes each MP/HP point as one full point, instead of 10 in one point even though in game one point adds 10 HP/MP (i. e. I typed 50000 MP, 30000 HP, 19000 artillery, and 6700 defense and it told me to get 80000 artillery and 15000 defense)

I hope that made sense :|

Question for you; on the output do you think it would make more sense to have the HP and MP set as what the value will look like or put in the number of points to allocate to them?

i.e. Input: 2000HP --> Output: 200 or Output: 2000

Meaning that you had put in 200 points to get the 2000 value or whatever.
I am leaning towards the straight stat points.
Caefer

Postby dapuma_1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Caefer wrote:I like the layout. Btw if I were to put those colors on Css what would the... Numbers and letters be(FFFFFF is white)
Extremely lazy to do color

the light green on the intro page is 99FF66, the mid intensity green is 009933 and the dark green is 006633.[/quote]
thanks
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1

Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Postby cinosgaming » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 am

WAY BETTER THAN THE WIKI
respect
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)becky lemme smash( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)no ron( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)wot( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ben is a hoe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
cinosgaming

Postby Caefer » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:18 pm

cinosgaming wrote:WAY BETTER THAN THE WIKI
respect

Thanks. Glad to hear you like it.

I am getting ready to release the Beta 3.0 v2 which has pretty much full functionality from the old 1.9 console version. I hope everyone using this will pitch in and help look for bugs so I can do a full release of the Assistant v3.0 . :D
Caefer

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 pm

OMG CAEFER YOU'RE BACK!!!
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0 Final Beta!

Postby Caefer » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:00 pm

The Final Beta Version is now out. It has nearly full functionality and from my personal testing it seems to be pretty much bug free, please go ahead and give it a try, I will be doing a full release of this after I fix any bugs you all find or confirm that it is indeed bug free. Thanks to those of you who replied on the last version with bugs and also those who pm'ed me with bug reports. Hope you all enjoy this. Happy grinding. :D
Caefer

Postby Tat » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:03 pm

so confused whats this bot do for u? can u explain maybe i will try it this weekend
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby Caefer » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Tat wrote:so confused whats this bot do for u? can u explain maybe i will try it this weekend

It isn't a bot, it's more of a replacement for the wiki with some much more automated functionality. Read the description of the app on the first page.
Caefer

Postby Robrodude » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 am

Caefer wrote:
Tat wrote:so confused whats this bot do for u? can u explain maybe i will try it this weekend

It isn't a bot, it's more of a replacement for the wiki with some much more automated functionality. Read the description of the app on the first page.

Dude. You should make this to a fully functional app for ios and android. It would make it a lot more popular and most people don't like downloading things on their computer or their parents don't want to. I can imagine a little screen with Helmet Heroes Assistant and there could be a picture of the helmet heroes green plains in the background and a button that says start and one that says contact owner. If you click start you pull up a bunch of buttons that have the options to helps you figure out where to grind, which next item to get, etc etc. and the other aspect that this assistant has already. This shouldn't be to hard bc u already made the download already. If it is too hard I could possibly ask my friend that is good with coding and trolling me and my friends with that skill (long story) he has made about two apps, and once hacked me without me knowing while i was on my computer. He's pretty good. And then the cntact owner button is a good ol' person to help scream in caefer's ear "HELP DERE A BUG" or "DUZNT WORK ON IPUD" etc. or soemthing like that. Have a nice nught.
--------!!SOUNDCLOUD!!--------
https://soundcloud.com/realrg

---------------Sig Shop---------------
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 36#p279236
Robrodude

Postby Caefer » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:43 am

Robrodude wrote:
Caefer wrote:

Dude. You should make this to a fully functional app for ios and android. It would make it a lot more popular and most people don't like downloading things on their computer or their parents don't want to. I can imagine a little screen with Helmet Heroes Assistant and there could be a picture of the helmet heroes green plains in the background and a button that says start and one that says contact owner. If you click start you pull up a bunch of buttons that have the options to helps you figure out where to grind, which next item to get, etc etc. and the other aspect that this assistant has already. This shouldn't be to hard bc u already made the download already. If it is too hard I could possibly ask my friend that is good with coding and trolling me and my friends with that skill (long story) he has made about two apps, and once hacked me without me knowing while i was on my computer. He's pretty good. And then the cntact owner button is a good ol' person to help scream in caefer's ear "HELP DERE A BUG" or "DUZNT WORK ON IPUD" etc. or soemthing like that. Have a nice nught.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is true I could quite easily make this into an android app. Perhaps if more people show some interest I will do that next.
Caefer

Postby Robrodude » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Dude. You should make this to a fully functional app for ios and android. It would make it a lot more popular and most people don't like downloading things on their computer or their parents don't want to. I can imagine a little screen with Helmet Heroes Assistant and there could be a picture of the helmet heroes green plains in the background and a button that says start and one that says contact owner. If you click start you pull up a bunch of buttons that have the options to helps you figure out where to grind, which next item to get, etc etc. and the other aspect that this assistant has already. This shouldn't be to hard bc u already made the download already. If it is too hard I could possibly ask my friend that is good with coding and trolling me and my friends with that skill (long story) he has made about two apps, and once hacked me without me knowing while i was on my computer. He's pretty good. And then the contact owner button is a good ol' person to help scream in caefer's ear "HELP DERE A BUG" or "DUZNT WORK ON IPUD" etc. or something like that. Have a nice night.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is true I could quite easily make this into an android app. Perhaps if more people show some interest I will do that next.

Yay! I do not have access to computers and have no idea where to farm at lvl 98. I will post my stats and can you tell me where i should farm?
Ps. Glad ur back!
Last edited by Robrodude on Wed May 18, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------!!SOUNDCLOUD!!--------
https://soundcloud.com/realrg

---------------Sig Shop---------------
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 36#p279236
Robrodude

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0 NEW UPDATE FULL RELEASE

Postby Caefer » Tue May 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Please note the new version is virtually identical to the beta. If you downloaded the most recent beta version there is no need to download the full release. All that changes is some of the intro text. Thanks for your help guys.

~Caefer
Caefer

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0

Postby TrollMeowFace » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Awesome! That is really cool.
I make websites for 200k!, Message me and I'll make you one.
TrollMeowFace

Postby Boozy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:59 am

Developer fees people.

Apple App Store: $99/year.

Google Play has a one-time fee of $25

Unless you're willing to help pay for such (for an app that wouldnt benefit the developer) i wouldn't suggest asking such.

(unless you just release the APK of the android version here, for free, telling people how to download & install.)
Boozy

Postby frostfang123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 am

Boozy wrote:Developer fees people.

Apple App Store: $99/year.

Google Play has a one-time fee of $25

Unless you're willing to help pay for such (for an app that wouldnt benefit the developer) i wouldn't suggest asking such.

(unless you just release the APK of the android version here, for free, telling people how to download & install.)

i'd like to get this on my Android, even though i'm inactive. how much does a developer gets from each download?
frostfang123

Postby Caefer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Once I have a fully fleshed out pc version and I am willing to call it complete aside from the normal content updates I will move on to an android version that will use the pc version as the base. As it stands I am currently doing a major overhaul to get the HH Assistant back up to date, add new requested features and rework the code for future manageability. I am also working a full time job on top of other personal projects (I may give you guys a sneak peak at a surprise I've had in the works for a few months now). My time to work on the HH Assistant is somewhat limited but fear not, I will get an android version out eventually, perhaps sponsored by a small banner ad that wont interfere with the use of the app (I hate those pop-up and intrusive video ad things). Feedback is crucial to me for the HHA so I can make all the adjustments needed and push for it's final state. So as always let me know if you have requests for the Assistant, changes, new features, adjustments to layout and/or design... all are welcome

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby LightningsFury » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 am

I downloaded it and I love it except for one thing; the monster damage calculator is kinda bugged out. When I put my defence and the monster (penguin) it gave the output of looooooaaaaddddsss of zeros and a 2. First of all that's really weird and second its not true.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Caefer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 pm

LightningsFury wrote:I downloaded it and I love it except for one thing; the monster damage calculator is kinda bugged out. When I put my defence and the monster (penguin) it gave the output of looooooaaaaddddsss of zeros and a 2. First of all that's really weird and second its not true.

The current version is out of date from the "True Power" update that came out a couple months ago. I will look into that though, could you post your stats for me?
Caefer

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:56 am

Caefer wrote:
LightningsFury wrote:I downloaded it and I love it except for one thing; the monster damage calculator is kinda bugged out. When I put my defence and the monster (penguin) it gave the output of looooooaaaaddddsss of zeros and a 2. First of all that's really weird and second its not true.

The current version is out of date from the "True Power" update that came out a couple months ago. I will look into that though, could you post your stats for me?

I have 57 defence and the monster is penguin. Also the stat allocation guide is really working for me. I enter my stats for the first option ( I clicked use this option ) but when I pressed compute all my stats disappeared except my pet bonuses.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Caefer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:43 pm

LightningsFury wrote:
Caefer wrote:

I have 57 defence and the monster is penguin. Also the stat allocation guide is really working for me. I enter my stats for the first option ( I clicked use this option ) but when I pressed compute all my stats disappeared except my pet bonuses.

Using the stats option where you enter all of your stats into the individual boxes overwrites the options with what they should *ideally* look like. If it didn't fully select the radio button or you accidentally hit the wrong button, OR you had a strange ratio that for some reason isnt accounted for in the calculations (which is possible but unlikely) then it would simply blank out all the boxes instead of showing what they should be. If you want to test that last one try using the level+book bonus option and see what it gives you.

Also for the penguin, it would seem 57 is one of those values that doesn't play nicely with the old formulas, as a result it gives a large number of decimal points but if you click and drag over you'll see that it says 138.2000000000002 as the full answer. I can put a fix in for that in the next update so it won't show lots of decimal points. Thanks for pointing this out.
Caefer

Postby Padox » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:05 am

Nice!
Im loooking forward to it. I might download it because I want to see where to grind.
Merry CHRISMAS or Shall I say Good luck with that programming :) :D
Im Sporty I Like HH.
Padox

PreviousNext

Return to General