Helmet Heroes Assistant v3.0

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4

Postby Contressa » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

just a heads up, the Magnesium legs are missing a "0", it says at 50% they should be bought at 1500 coins, instead of 15000 coins =p
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4

Postby Caefer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 am

Contressa wrote:just a heads up, the Magnesium legs are missing a "0", it says at 50% they should be bought at 1500 coins, instead of 15000 coins =p


Awesome, thank you, I rely on posts like this to make sure I get all the correct info. It's a lot of items to enter by hand and I know I can make mistakes. Please don't hesitate to let me know of any other bugs. Thanks again, Contressa.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby Caefer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 am

What do you guys want to see come in with the next update for the game?
With the new update inevitably approaching, I would love to get some input on what kind of stuff you want to see with it. A Pets guide is obvious but if you want something else I'd love to hear what you'd like to see.

Thanks Heroes,
~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby MasterYi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 am

Caefer wrote:What do you guys want to see come in with the next update for the game?
With the new update inevitably approaching, I would love to get some input on what kind of stuff you want to see with it. A Pets guide is obvious but if you want something else I'd love to hear what you'd like to see.

Thanks Heroes,
~Caefer


I am probably the only one who wants this, buuuuut.. A thingy thing that you type the lvl you'd like, then you get up how much the exp cap is for that lvl. For example: Lvl 445 = 240077 exp.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby MrGJ » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Caefer wrote:What do you guys want to see come in with the next update for the game?
With the new update inevitably approaching, I would love to get some input on what kind of stuff you want to see with it. A Pets guide is obvious but if you want something else I'd love to hear what you'd like to see.

Thanks Heroes,
~Caefer

Here is what I'd like to see, and it will take some research and time: mark all safe spots and spawn spots for each areas with monsters in it (by safe area i of course mean the place where monsters don't spawn or walk to), should be very helpful to everyone.
MrGJ
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby Caefer » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 pm

MasterYi wrote:
Caefer wrote:What do you guys want to see come in with the next update for the game?
With the new update inevitably approaching, I would love to get some input on what kind of stuff you want to see with it. A Pets guide is obvious but if you want something else I'd love to hear what you'd like to see.

Thanks Heroes,
~Caefer


I am probably the only one who wants this, buuuuut.. A thingy thing that you type the lvl you'd like, then you get up how much the exp cap is for that lvl. For example: Lvl 445 = 240077 exp.


I can do that, is not much different from the level to experience calculator.


MrGJ wrote:
Caefer wrote:What do you guys want to see come in with the next update for the game?
With the new update inevitably approaching, I would love to get some input on what kind of stuff you want to see with it. A Pets guide is obvious but if you want something else I'd love to hear what you'd like to see.

Thanks Heroes,
~Caefer

Here is what I'd like to see, and it will take some research and time: mark all safe spots and spawn spots for each areas with monsters in it (by safe area i of course mean the place where monsters don't spawn or walk to), should be very helpful to everyone.


I can see the potential for this, but I am having difficulty figuring out how i would implement it into the program. Are you saying you want an option where you type in a map (by name or number) and it gives a description of the safe spot's if any?
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby Caefer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:41 am

Hey people, I am working to try and get all the new stuff into this update and am putting the finishing touches in now. However, I need your help. I would love to include a list of boot effects for pets but as the update has wiped out my savings, I have no money to do the research myself, I would appreciate information on the pet effects of boots you have so I can finish up the update.
Thanks,
Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby Stabber » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I've been adding stuff to the wiki for pets; much of it is incomplete but you might find something helpful there.

If you plan on adding descriptions of safe zones, I suggest also taking screenshots of stages and marking locations where monsters spawn.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby MentallyMIA » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 am

please make a mac version of this! I would love to try it but I don't want to have to use a backdoor method to run it on my computer :)

Thanks so much. This program seems super helpful
MentallyMIA
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:18 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.4.1

Postby Caefer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 pm

V1.5 includes lots of bug fixes over everything and the leveling items guide has been updated and all the new items have been added to the merchant calculator including the pet helmets. Enjoy and let me know if you find any bugs. I am still working on the new pet stuff but if you have specific suggestions for the kinds of things you would like to see with pets let me know. Thanks guys.

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Gret » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot Caefer, I always use this when I so resales. :D
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Great program, and good work! In your current upload, however, you have included a shortcut for the Helmet Heroes assistant to the program on your computer and not the actual application itself.
Deej
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Caefer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Deej wrote:Great program, and good work! In your current upload, however, you have included a shortcut for the Helmet Heroes assistant to the program on your computer and not the actual application itself.


Haha, Thank you very much. Good catch, fixing this now.

**Edit - Fixed, the new link is up. :D
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby MasterYi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:41 am

Super awesome! Where can I download the new version?
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Caefer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:48 pm

MasterYi wrote:Super awesome! Where can I download the new version?


It's in the usual place in the main post.

**Random Side-note** I can kill Carnelia completely by myself. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Fortunatenotch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Just a note. I tried Using the Monster Grind Guide but it wont tell the monster D:
Can you fix that?
My queen...
Image
Image
User avatar
Fortunatenotch
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Location: Behind you!!!!

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Caefer » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 am

Fortunatenotch wrote:Just a note. I tried Using the Monster Grind Guide but it wont tell the monster D:
Can you fix that?


Yeah i need a bit more than that, what exactly are you inputting?
Or rather, what are your stats. I am aware that on occasion it will decide you've made poor life decisions and refuse to tell you what to fight but I'm trying to fix that :lol: :lol:

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Fortunatenotch » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Caefer wrote:
Fortunatenotch wrote:Just a note. I tried Using the Monster Grind Guide but it wont tell the monster D:
Can you fix that?


Yeah i need a bit more than that, what exactly are you inputting?
Or rather, what are your stats. I am aware that on occasion it will decide you've made poor life decisions and refuse to tell you what to fight but I'm trying to fix that :lol: :lol:

~Caefer

-For now(stats)-
Warrior
Atk=135
Weapon 1=143
Weapon 2=143
Crit.Hit percentage:37.67
Crit.Hit Modifier:338
Def=310
My queen...
Image
Image
User avatar
Fortunatenotch
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Location: Behind you!!!!

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Caefer » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Fortunatenotch wrote:
Caefer wrote:
Fortunatenotch wrote:Just a note. I tried Using the Monster Grind Guide but it wont tell the monster D:
Can you fix that?


Yeah i need a bit more than that, what exactly are you inputting?
Or rather, what are your stats. I am aware that on occasion it will decide you've made poor life decisions and refuse to tell you what to fight but I'm trying to fix that :lol: :lol:

~Caefer

-For now(stats)-
Warrior
Atk=135
Weapon 1=143
Weapon 2=143
Crit.Hit percentage:37.67
Crit.Hit Modifier:338
Def=310


Alright, thanks :D. The way i have the program set up is it divides it into groups based on how high your crit hit is. I hadn't had much experience with the lower tiers (basically below 50%). It is set up now and I'm uploading 1.5.1 within the next 20 mins or so. Quite a few bug fixes thrown in there as well.

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby sankentyosu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 pm

One suggestion I have: make a command like " /end " or " _menu" to return back to the list of options. Also replace the " done " command with this command for consistency. Some of them have never-ending loops or at least I dont know how to get out of them.

Also, in the option 4 (merchant calculator or something), i would like the option to multiply the number of items. Say I wanted to see the price of items at 50% price but instead of typing an item name 5 times over, it would be nice if i typed " [item name] x5 " or something of that sort.
sankentyosu
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Stabber » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 pm

On my OS, Ctrl+D terminates an endless loop if typed into the command line.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5

Postby Caefer » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 pm

sankentyosu wrote:One suggestion I have: make a command like " /end " or " _menu" to return back to the list of options. Also replace the " done " command with this command for consistency. Some of them have never-ending loops or at least I dont know how to get out of them.


This is actually something I wanted to do eventually. I will bring it up in the list though and work on it sooner rather than later. ;)

sankentyosu wrote:Also, in the option 4 (merchant calculator or something), i would like the option to multiply the number of items. Say I wanted to see the price of items at 50% price but instead of typing an item name 5 times over, it would be nice if i typed " [item name] x5 " or something of that sort.


I would but the program already has a similar ability by simply pressing the 'up' arrow key it should bring up the last item you typed pressing 'up' multiple times will go back to earlier items as well.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5.1

Postby sankentyosu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Caefer wrote:I would but the program already has a similar ability by simply pressing the 'up' arrow key it should bring up the last item you typed pressing 'up' multiple times will go back to earlier items as well.
Oh cool! Did not know that, thanks!

Lol, and when I pressed ctrl+D and then hit enter, i got INTO an endless loop xD (pressing ctrl+D or anything didnt get me out of it xD)
sankentyosu
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: **NEW**Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.5.1

Postby Stabber » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Ctrl+C works on some other operating systems.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Assistant v1.6 <-- Flippin awesome new upd

Postby Caefer » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Okay guys new update, put some of your suggestions from here and in game in there, hope you enjoy. :D

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron