Fund a Blob Foundation

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Fund a Blob Foundation

Postby itblobboy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Edit: I may or may not need donations anymore. Thanks guys, but I'm covered.

Hey guys. As you all may or may not know, I changed classes to cowboy. Yee haw, giddy up, etc. Now, after re-reading the forum rules, it's my understanding that I'm okay in doing this...

But I need money. Yeah, okay. That makes sense. But look at the costs of enforcer armor!

enforcercosts.png
enforcercosts.png (91.2 KiB) Viewed 530 times

That's bad for me. I already emptied the entirety of my bank out on the enforcer gun, and I'm working hard chopping trees at the moment. I am short on cash. Very short. I have around 600k in my bank now. I'm not ready to sell my tickets for money, I just can't do it. That basically leaves me to ask for help or grind with full darkane gear.

... Yeah. I'm looking for charity money, but if the turnout is bad, I'll take loans. That's about it. If you care to contribute to FBF, your help is greatly appreciated. If not, I get it. I'd say I feel ashamed for doing this... But it's like the fourth time I've done this so that kind of got numb. :mrgreen:

tl;dr - Give me money.
Last edited by itblobboy on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Fund a Blob Foundation

Postby spearment1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:44 pm

And I always thought high levels were bathing in coins...
spearment1

Postby itblobboy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 pm

spearment1 wrote:And I always thought high levels were bathing in coins...

Hah! No, levels =/= money. Real life money spent = money.

I earned my levels a VERY long time ago. Much of it, if not most of it without the help of special skills. So it kind of meant more. And to add to that, I abused the Carnelia glitch a LOT less than other high levels of that time.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Sintoque » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Huh at least you had a chance to abuse Carnelia. When I was just strong enough to rape Carnelia with my double rage, with coke_na_rc standing by in case I'd failed, next thing I know we were talking about Carnelia being glitched thus so Robby fixed it.

OK I can lend you my net for you to catch mud fish, make sure you return it when you done, even if it broken and it turned to stick.

Moenys I have a lot, but I reckon you are no beggar :lol:, anyways just don't come to me and spam "Sir plz master idol" whatever you will be fine asking.

A bit of advice, cowboy needs lots more books (read double the amount) to be on par with say warrior in term of killing power. I hope you considered that too.

So welcome to modern civilization Blob.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby itblobboy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Sintoque wrote:A bit of advice, cowboy needs lots more books (read double the amount) to be on par with say warrior in term of killing power. I hope you considered that too.

I'll take my chances with the benefit of about 95 more feet of range than you. At least, that's how many feet the game says it is. I'm having my doubts.

Anyway, I would actually like that net offer, I only have 5 mudfish atm :mrgreen:

itblobboy

Postby Sintoque » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Blob PM me in game now. I'm not sure how to spell your IGN to PM you. I want you to take the net now.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby StormNinja » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 pm

I was gonna give you 500 coins...

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby Sintoque » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:46 pm

:lol: Now that we learned the net cannot be be traded nor dropped.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Lycanblade » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:55 pm

if it breaks into sticks,does that make them non tradeable? there should be a payvault net fixer for 5 tickies
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby Sintoque » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:58 am

My first net broke into stick after 3 strikes, then I just dropped it. The second net I bought is the one I wanted to give to Blob, so far it caught like 20 shinies and Blob's 6 mud fish without breaking.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:48 am

sorry if im too late to read this, pm me in game and get my enforcer armor on my vend(pay me 1 item slot turn though), hope none will buy it till you read this ;)
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:59 am

Can u do that for me too? :lol:
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:26 am

Sintoque wrote:My first net broke into stick after 3 strikes, then I just dropped it. The second net I bought is the one I wanted to give to Blob, so far it caught like 20 shinies and Blob's 6 mud fish without breaking.

super luck man
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to General