Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Why would they take this as a badge of pride... This doesn't make much sense, because most lootstealers aren't in it as trolls but just greed. This is where you display their greed and let everyone know they are not respectful. Furthermore, this is a warning to players as of who to avoid. ;) :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:27 pm

itblobboy wrote:Why would they take this as a badge of pride... This doesn't make much sense, because most lootstealers aren't in it as trolls but just greed. This is where you display their greed and let everyone know they are not respectful. Furthermore, this is a warning to players as of who to avoid. ;) :roll:


Completely agree with this. If people are seriously getting a kick out of others disliking them, then they really need professional help.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby Jerek'sBabyMama » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:30 pm

...but I do get a kick out of pissing people off, Roy.

We've discussed this. Just ask Swave from before when I almost made him pee his pants. :D
Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”

Tobias Funke: My personal Jesus.
Jerek'sBabyMama
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm

We all do, but this is different.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I FELT WEIRD READING THE LOOT STEALER LIST NARUTO MADE!

THE NASTALAGAAAA, THE KNOWLEDGE

SO RELIEVING...

... Sorry for the random ressurection, but this hit me like a bullet and it must be said. If y'all moderatin' folk don't take kindly to outsiders bumpin' into the elderly, it'd be mighty right of ya to manhandle me for hustlin' these good forum folk.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:20 pm

camptimus wrote:This is just more of the same whining that you can find in a hundred different threads here. This was a great waste of my time reading this garbage so thank you for that. Guess what this is a game and loot steal is a skill within the game. And as far as your comment about a free society or whatever you said....Again I will state "THIS IS A GAME" this is not a society of people. This is simply something that Robby created, therefore HIS, a dictatorship if you will. And guess who put loot steal in the game? This is a hard one, think about that for a second......so if you want to whine and cry about loot steal please keep it to threads that already exist.


I don't even... What?

Uhm, I'm gonna ignore all the logical fallacies here, except for the very last sentence.


camptimus wrote:so if you want to whine and cry about loot steal please keep it to threads that already exist.


This was the first thread that existed about it though.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby camptimus » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 am

itblobboy wrote:
camptimus wrote:This is just more of the same whining that you can find in a hundred different threads here. This was a great waste of my time reading this garbage so thank you for that. Guess what this is a game and loot steal is a skill within the game. And as far as your comment about a free society or whatever you said....Again I will state "THIS IS A GAME" this is not a society of people. This is simply something that Robby created, therefore HIS, a dictatorship if you will. And guess who put loot steal in the game? This is a hard one, think about that for a second......so if you want to whine and cry about loot steal please keep it to threads that already exist.


I don't even... What?

Uhm, I'm gonna ignore all the logical fallacies here, except for the very last sentence.


camptimus wrote:so if you want to whine and cry about loot steal please keep it to threads that already exist.


This was the first thread that existed about it though.

Firstly this was not directed towards you, I was referring to comments made earlier in the thread...I saw it, read it but missed the date. Hence why i deleted my post!
camptimus
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 am

camptimus wrote:Firstly this was not directed towards you, I was referring to comments made earlier in the thread...I saw it, read it but missed the date. Hence why i deleted my post!


I see, sorry for bringing a silly mistake like that up.

But uhm, that aside, I think saying this isn't a society of people isn't very well thought out in my opinion. The only reason this exists is because of the society of people. Some people simply don't like their loot being stolen or want to benefit those who already extract the benefit of loot stealing. I can personally say that when someone lootsteals me and doesn't return the item when I ask, I don't make their grinding any easier.

Robby can leave loot stealing, but that's kind of the point of these threads existing. ;)

Regardless, that's enough of the useless debate-talk. This thread is a nice memory. This was made before the loot stealing timer in the first place.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm

So this is a Hall of fame for loot stealers? sign me up
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby God » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Loot stealing is just rude, why would it be ok to loot steal? It's just common sense that it's wrong to do, so don't do it. I say this too much but I can't stress this enough, karma follows you like a bad plague, you loot steal in this game and it will affect you in real life. This doubles for people who steal fish or bump fish out of your line, that's just childish and rude. What if you were fishing in real life and someone just jumped in the water you were fishing and blatantly tried to annoy you.

There is NO argument here, it's rude, don't do it, if someone is grinding let them grind in peace, don't ask them to trade, don't ask them for favors, leave them alone, do you and let the other person do them, doing this labels you in the HH community as a BM (Bad mannered) player and you'll soon want to quit this game because nobody will like you (That's karma if you don't believe in it, like many don't).
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby PhoenixWright » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:23 am

I thought the title said " Hall of Unrepentant Losers " But then I looked again and I saw looters.

Wouldn't have made a difference though :lol:
Image
User avatar
PhoenixWright
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby DaviM12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:45 am

mandapat2014!
Spoiler: show
Hee hee hee...
>: )
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
User avatar
DaviM12
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 am

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby omega5 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:58 am

DDROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNING
omega5 wrote:We are all Robby's children and he left us in a hot car.
User avatar
omega5
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:04 am
Location: engerland

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby DaviM12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:11 pm

omega5 wrote:DDROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Hey! : 3
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
User avatar
DaviM12
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 am

Re: Hall of Unrepentant Looters

Postby Trophy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Well, everyone loots from someone else from time to time. This game is a "beat-someone-else-to-it" game. Kill the monster before the other person does to get experience points, loot the items before someone else does. Just gotta deal with it and adapt. I actually applaud these looters because they have a better reflex/reaction time than I do, which is what most people should improve on to really be successful in HH. Yeah, you might lose a nice drop, but that's all part of the 'training'.

Besides, a person cannot really be in this "hall" unless multiple people get actually frustrated with the said person. One instance doesn't accurately display a person's habits.
Image
Trophy
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm
Location: Echo Alpha Romeo Tango Hotel

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests