How much is considerd Rich?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

How much is considerd Rich?

Postby Contressa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:48 am

So, ive been wanting to ask "What is your Helmet Heroes net worth (Items (60%) + cash)" to see where i stacked up against other players. I have opted against actually asking this.. as it seems to be a pretty good way to get hacked.. So anyways, i was wondering -

How much do you think a person has to have in this game to be considerd Rich?

- It should be noted that i know most high level players buy books with their cash, but lets not take that into consideration, as its going to complicate matters.

- I myself belive anything over lets say 5 million cash and best class armor would be coniderd pretty wealthy.. What do you guys think? more? less?
Contressa

Re: How much is considerd Rich?

Postby Contressa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 pm

I asked someone in game and they said 200k cash. Pretttty huge gap there. Anyone care to share their opinion?
Contressa

Postby 404 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 pm

I've had upwards of 1-2 million gold ingame before....then again I did buy my gold via the Payvault.

Altogether, I've probably spent $200 in the payvault. My estimate is most likely off though. I have every upgrade in the payvault (both inventory spaces, friends list upgrade, red hair, zombie skin, halo, double jump, etc) and I've bought around $5,000,000 ingame. So do the cash math on how much I've spent :P
                   ImageImage Image

Postby Contressa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Yikes! Thats a pretty high number. I would call that pretty rich. I can't bring myself to buy money via payvault though, i work too hard for my money to spend it on the little amount of cash they give - i feel like it should be at LEAST twice as much cash payout before id buy it.
Contressa

Postby 404 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Contressa wrote:Yikes! Thats a pretty high number. I would call that pretty rich. I can't bring myself to buy money via payvault though, i work too hard for my money to spend it on the little amount of cash they give - i feel like it should be at LEAST twice as much cash payout before id buy it.

I'd buy more gold to get Skull Crusher armor and weapons, but due to a recent lack of work, I need to preserve the cash I have.

So I've taken up merchanting to make money :P
                   ImageImage Image

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:50 pm

I have the Beholder set and Beholder blades. I currently have about 1.5 million. I've bought about $5.5+ million worth of books by now. I've never had 5.5m all at once though, once I get 2m I usually spend it on books, or on the new armor. I jumped from Dino to Beholder. Before Dino Hatred, and before Hatred, Zinc. I've only spent 10 US dollars on the game, since I don't have much money, but if I did I'd buy the double jump, inventory space, and teleport most likely. Is that considered rich?
RoySamuels

Postby Contressa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Roy - I would like to say thats pretty good aswell, i have just a little bit more than that now that i bought a bucket and claws. I think were all pretty much on par with what i thought. I wonder if anyone has ever had 10M+ at one time.. interesting
Contressa

Postby belding » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Someone, i forget who, told me they had 20 mil the other day. I believed them, but it would have been easy to lie about.
belding

Postby Pluui » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Eh, I wouldn't normally do this because it just opens you up as a target, but I'm about to spend it all so whatever. I keep shooting myself in the foot every time Robby increases the price of books because I'm kind of OCD about buying 100 books at a time, but I also want to make sure I have enough money to fully upgrade my armor/weaspons if Robby decides to release an update.

(The Ancient Shield and Eagle Staff are just random drops I happen to have on me at the moment)

I've never used the payvault. I don't really have anything against it, but it would be too easy for me to p2w, so I have a general rule for myself that I don't spend money on "upgrades". I think this is only 25 levels worth of money strictly from selling drops to other people for 50-55%, and after upgrading my armor from Beholder's to Skullcrusher's and selling the Beholder's set for only 55%.

I think I've used around 250 books so far (not counting the 100 I'm about to use), but I honestly don't remember and am too lazy to do the math. At least 100 of those were for 50k, and at least 100 of those were for 45k. I didn't really start making enough money off of drops to satisfy my requirement of having enough money to buy the next set of armor in order to start buying books in large enough quantities to satisfy the OCD until Black Bots were added (I did buy a set of 10 or 20 a couple times before Black Bots, I think).

I don't think I'm rich, but realize I'm no doing so bad.
Pluui

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah, Pluui is one of the richest I've known about for a while. Casulga or whatever claims they made 32m or something.
RoySamuels

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:43 pm

plak and shlak is 6m or something like that
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Multi-millionaire.

As in, 2m+.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:50 pm

ive been in the 2.5-3.5 million range before, but im down to 1.6-2mil because of slots, mummy , etc.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby GOD_OF_PAIN » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm pretty sure you should have atleast 6m to be considered rich, and if you have 1b, holy shiza your a god, but I really don't think anyone can top the amount of money robby has am I right?
GOD_OF_PAIN

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 pm

first off, robby gets whatever he wants for free

secondly, it's "you're" a god if you have 1b.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby God » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:first off, robby gets whatever he wants for free

I don't think Robby could give himself free items/ etc. He's only the developer of the game, but he cannot possibly know how to make unlimited items; this is reserved for only the most masterful of coders. You should already know this. :)
ImageImage
God

Postby GOD_OF_PAIN » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:10 pm

God wrote:

I don't think Robby could give himself free items/ etc. He's only the developer of the game, but he cannot possibly know how to make unlimited items; this is reserved for only the most masterful of coders. You should already know this. :)

I really think robby would play the game the right way and wouldn't give himself unlimited stuff for free......... I THINK :|
Last edited by GOD_OF_PAIN on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD_OF_PAIN

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm

God wrote:

Nope, he gives himself everything. Told me himself.
RoySamuels

Postby God » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
God wrote:

Nope, he gives himself everything. Told me himself.

I'm only trolling you :)
ImageImage
God

Postby Freefall » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 am

If he can give himself this then why doesn't he give himself unlimited levels and stat points?
Signature By:404
Freefall

Postby Ky372 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:42 am

God wrote:I don't think Robby could give himself free items/ etc. He's only the developer of the game, but he cannot possibly know how to make unlimited items; this is reserved for only the most masterful of coders. You should already know this. :)

Uh... you do know that he is the one making the game right? That means he has complete access and control to all aspects of the game. Of course he can give himself whatever the heck he wants. How do you think he gave people who got hacked their items back? Yes, some people had previous character data saves, but others didn't.

GOD_OF_PAIN wrote:I really think robby would play the game the right way and wouldn't give himself unlimited stuff for free......... I THINK :|

Why wouldn't he? O_o. Robby doesn't really play the game. He makes new things, tests them and then done. He logs on occasionally to chat with players fix issues, etc. I've never seen him attack/kill a single enemy or player.

Freefall wrote:If he can give himself this then why doesn't he give himself unlimited levels and stat points?

Because he doesn't want/need to?
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby bloodstrikez » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Ky372 wrote:

Why wouldn't he? O_o. Robby doesn't really play the game. He makes new things, tests them and then done. He logs on occasionally to chat with players fix issues, etc. I've never seen him attack/kill a single enemy or player.

Hmm.. Thought so, the first time when i played this game, i already noticed certain things and concepts just doesn't feel right. It's the reason why my first thread on this forum is so awkward. Even in your own game, sometimes you need to play it, in order, to know what else your game need to improve, in this case, to get a sense of feeling from what new players are experiencing, i highly recommend back to lvl 1.
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby MasterYi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:32 pm

I don't know what other players consider as being rich, however.. I would say anyone who has best or second best gear and has at least over 2m is ''wealthy''.

Me, my max ammount of money at the same time is about 8m.. Now, i have 1.5m after buying some books, the exact ammount of books i've bought is 393.

I also use payvault, i have all the stuff there except zombie skin, and i also have bought at least 600k in payvault.

- MasterYi

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Return to General