Private Server for the 1st of December (19 Spots Left)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Private Servers

Postby Teippio » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 am

Lycanblade wrote:brah this price is just right,NO BEGGARS AT ALL,id pay over 5k tickets for that

If it was for more than month, maybe then :s Month just seems a bit too short to me. Maybe 3 months would be good :D
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby JvonT » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 am

Teippio wrote:If it was for more than month, maybe then :s Month just seems a bit too short to me. Maybe 3 months would be good :D

The month hasn't finish yet and you get worried already to pay the next one. 2 months will be still really good.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby dave » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:16 pm

you thats like buying a server for your self lol so of course it should be 4950
in game name:Zane671

and kudos for Metalmorphosist this sig :D

Imageif you have gave me a damn go to this link to get 1k ------------------>http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14123
dave

Postby Naruto » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Original post has been updated, please fill in the rubric if you would like to be part of this Private Server and is willing to donate. Also, there's a poll I set up which you can use to vote on the maximum amount of players you would like to see in the Private Server at any given time.

The information that I get from that rubric will tell me if there's any clashes in grinding time and if so, resolved so that a maximum amount of money can be made from grinding in a room with no competition, kill stealing and loot stealing.
Naruto

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Playah 1:Lycanblade
Willing to contribute:1(it's all i got :cry: )
Contributed:0
Preferred time:I just play at random times so I'm not sure.does the master need to be on for others to access it?
Areas:beholders(i kill slowly,so I don't mind sharing..)stalkers,and bricks.also snowy flats for slots :lol:

Also,aceplayer431 might be interested in contributing 5 tickets :lol:
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby r3v3r3nd » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:30 am

Hell, get a private server going and I'll probably come back and play.
r3v3r3nd

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:03 am

COULD I? i am in great frogs and can contribute as many as i can buy :D :D

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby Naruto » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 am

Alright, I've had a look at the polls and the maximum amount of players that people want seems to be at 20-40 maybe 50 players in a Private Server.

I realise that not everyone has the tickets to actually fund this thing and set the ball rolling for this Private Server to happen so this is an alternative scenario that I propose:

I will set up a Private Server using my own 3950 tickets, the costs for entering it will be paid by in-game virtual currency instead of tickets.

-If the agreed upon maximum player limit is 10 players, then it will cost $20M per player for the entire month, split over 31 days, this will equate to a personal daily fee of $645K, a trivial cost especially if one grinds at the higher tier level monsters. This fee would basically mean no interruption at all from the other players and a private grinding zone to get a maximum amount of kills and therefore a maximum amount of return of cash.

-If the agreed upon maximum player limit is 20 players, then it will cost $10M per player for the entire month, split over 31 days, this will equate to a personal daily fee of $323K.

-If the agreed upon maximum player limit is 30 players, then it will cost $6.7M per player for the entire month, split over 31 days, this will equate to a personal daily fee of $215K.

-If the agreed upon maximum player limit is 40 players, then it will cost $5M per player for the entire month, split over 31 days, this will equate to a personal daily fee of $161K.

-If the agreed upon maximum player limit is 50 players, then it will cost $4M per player for the entire month, split over 31 days, this will equate to a personal daily fee of $129K.

I realise this might be an easier option as not everyone has the tickets to fund this thing but in-game cash shouldn't be as much as a problem because it is much easier to obtain.

As the server master, you have my guarantee that the password stays the same for the entire month. It will be a 8-12 letter password to ensure that it is relatively secure. The password WILL remain the same for the entire duration of the month unless someone decides to leak it to their friends and then other players start coming in.

In the event of that happening, I will change the password and all players who have paid for my server will receive the new password so that they will be able to continue to use the Private Server.

I would like this to server to be started at around the 5th or 6th of October so if you have any queries or would like to join, feel free to contact me.
Naruto

Postby Lycanblade » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:32 am

so expensive :cry:
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby Sintoque » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 am

In the world of beggars, killstealers, lootstealers, spammers, scammers, and inconsiderate players, privacy is indeed not cheap. :lol:

I agree with Naruto strategy to get the private server going. I can see that the community is slow to get one, may be we don't really need the exclusivity of privacy after all.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby JvonT » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm supporting THIS way, I cannot get too much in game money, but I can get some tickets. Get serious and fill the form, let's see how many of us are really willing to contribute and let's do it. Just do the thing easy, let's make a 20-30 people circle, buy the server and done.

Player Name: JvonT
Tickets willing to contribute: It depends of how many of us will get the pass.
Tickets contributed:
Level: 146
Preferred time online in UTC: I don't have defined hours to play, some days I don't even play. Anyway, I don't play a lot.
Preferred grinding area: Brick Dungeon, Light Highway, Wastelands Entrance, Snowy Flats and Kreetu's Lair.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby fallenangel » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:54 pm

i wanna be in a private server but i have no tickets they too exepnsieve
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:07 pm

SORRY! im so stinking sad i somehow lost 300k! :cry: :cry: :cry:

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby Ssstark » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Here is my info, but I admit my participation depends on how many others will want to grind in repguanas and how much time we will each get.

Ssstark
will contribute tickets if needed but would prefer to pay with in-game money
Level 719
Knights of say Ni
between 6pm-6am UTC am flexible on exact times
Repguanas
Ssstark

Postby Naruto » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Lycanblade wrote:so expensive :cry:

Contrary to belief, I'm not made of money. Buying tickets with real life cash does cost me quite a bit and the money required to set up a Private Server for one month is $150USD.

The money scheme I have proposed is simply an alternative method for those that do not have the tickets for this thing. I am willing to pay for this whole thing myself but in exchange for that some kind of payment is required since I paid real life cash for this.

In my personal opinion, after reviewing some of the comments on the poll, 20 players would be the optimal maximum for the server itself and for the players. The price is distributed somewhat evenly as that amount of cash can be made from Beholders, Repguanas, or Proteums in around 2-3 days. 20 players would be a lot easier to handle any possible clashes in grinding area and time as compared to the 50 maximum.

The lower the amount of players, the higher the initial cost, but the greater the return of investment because there will be more time you can use to grind in those areas.

The higher the amount of players, the lower initial cost, but also a lower return of investment because with a larger amount of players, there's bound to be a clash somewhere.

Anyhow, thanks to JvonT and Ssstark for your applications, I'll add you guys to the initial post.
Naruto

Postby Im_a_merchant » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Ill be in on this :D :D :D ill donate 50 tickets
Im_a_merchant

Postby Lycanblade » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Naruto wrote:
Lycanblade wrote:so expensive :cry:

Contrary to belief, I'm not made of money. Buying tickets with real life cash does cost me quite a bit and the money required to set up a Private Server for one month is $150USD.

The money scheme I have proposed is simply an alternative method for those that do not have the tickets for this thing. I am willing to pay for this whole thing myself but in exchange for that some kind of payment is required since I paid real life cash for this.

In my personal opinion, after reviewing some of the comments on the poll, 20 players would be the optimal maximum for the server itself and for the players. The price is distributed somewhat evenly as that amount of cash can be made from Beholders, Repguanas, or Proteums in around 2-3 days. 20 players would be a lot easier to handle any possible clashes in grinding area and time as compared to the 50 maximum.

The lower the amount of players, the higher the initial cost, but the greater the return of investment because there will be more time you can use to grind in those areas.

The higher the amount of players, the lower initial cost, but also a lower return of investment because with a larger amount of players, there's bound to be a clash somewhere.

Anyhow, thanks to JvonT and Ssstark for your applications, I'll add you guys to the initial post.

I applied too :cry:
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Naruto wrote:Contrary to belief, I'm not made of money.

All my effort befriending you lies in ruins before me...

What was I even doing, I'm wondering. I got nothing out of this. Dammit... Might as well go burnin' the bridge in a blaze of glory.

Check your PayPal. :)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Private Servers (5 Members so far)

Postby helmet heros » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 pm

i'D DONATE 5 TICKETS ADD MEH!
Attachments
KKS.PNG
KKS.PNG (19 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Naruto » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Naruto wrote:Contrary to belief, I'm not made of money.

All my effort befriending you lies in ruins before me...

What was I even doing, I'm wondering. I got nothing out of this. Dammit... Might as well go burnin' the bridge in a blaze of glory.

Check your PayPal. :)

Checked it, so poor I is.
Naruto

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 am

im lazy to read all the posts

if i pay for tickets how many will i donate for 1 month? or is it a daily basis of paying tickets too?
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby MajesticOne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:52 am

I'll donate a fresh vendor ticket guys:1
Sry if I donate too less, but it's all I have.
MajesticOne

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:51 am

i will donate as many as i can get but i just got scammed over trade so it wont be much :? :? :roll: :roll:

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby tabofabo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:05 am

I'm gonna make a private server and decided to not giving it to anybody ;)
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 pm

tabofabo wrote:I'm gonna make a private server and decided to not giving it to anybody ;)

so evillll :cry:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

PreviousNext

Return to General