goodbye

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

goodbye

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

well,school is finally starting...(i didnt start earlier because we had teacher strike)so this is a goodbye thread...i sadly never got to lvl 170 to use my rocket launcher :cry: i might comment a little on a few posts over the weekends..but i cant play helmet heroes again until summer starts again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this is a list of everyone who means something to me:
Georgek17:thank you for being a great friend,you were always there when i was in trouble...
Sniperarmada:you were always online when i was bored....you made me laugh often.
Alecm101010:you were always a great person despite being a low lvl cowboy..
Soledad7474:you are always online,you are even online as i post this...thank you for being so loyal to me.
Fishlegs:even though you are a low lvl,you never begged or asked for anything...and thanks for that 100k.
Shubh/Farousa:although you were my friend for a short amount of time,you supplied me with laughs.
Tanker12/Sips:thank you for being my friend,despite being very aggressive like your sister...
Missanta:being the sister of Sips,you turned out to be a good friend even though i almost reported you... :lol:
Lucass:no comment for you,you duper.
Thomaseat1234:you were a good friend and a great forumer..i will always remember you...
Coolguy10:you were my friend for the longest of time,and you never turned on me..also an active PVPer.
Monsterball:you were my guild leader for my last 3 days of hh,but sadly i must be kicked from the guild now...
Miso:thank you for all of your videos,they all made me laugh...friend chicken is good,though...
Itblobboy:you were actually my inspiration to post more frequently on the forums....
and finally,Robby,for making this amazing game...i hope i get to play next summer :D
if anyone has some last few words to say to me,now is the time to do it,as i only have a couple hours of life left in me :(
thats all,i give everyone on this list my best of wishes and i hope to see you next year! :D
Last edited by lolman3o3 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lolman3o3

Re: goodbye

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Goodbye man, and have fun in school! :D
MisoSoup247

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:52 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Goodbye man, and have fun in school! :D

"fun in school'.thats funny,it really is.but yeah,i only look forward to seeing my friends again...and then theres calculus :(
lolman3o3

Postby Pft » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 pm

I don't see how because school is on you can't play at all? Sure not as much but few hours is possible no? Anyway Laters.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Pft wrote:I don't see why you cant play because school is on? Sure not as much,but few hours isn't possible? Anyway Laters.

no,im not allowed to play on schooldays or in school times(sheesh Im only 11)and Im busy weekends.i can only visit the forums a little sometimes.i also corrected your bad grammar and made you pink.(pretty sure most of you know where i got that from)
lolman3o3

Postby Pft » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Haha really a 11 year old corrects grammar. You got my context, the grammar i use is how people i know and myself would say it. Grammar is following rules, i don't play by that. As long as it is not unreadable and spelt correctly it doesn't matter when online.

Pft

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Pft wrote:Haha really a 11 year old corrects grammar. You got my context, the grammar i use is how people i know and myself would say it. Grammar is following rules, i don't play by that. As long as it is not unreadable and spelt correctly it doesn't matter when online.

you judge people by their age?you think all kids are annoying,dumb,and dont know as much as you do?
lolman3o3

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Wow...11 years old and calculus...I'm kinda miffed that I didn't get on the list,but watevs.
Thx for using soup port btw ;)
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 pm

dang you must be one of them child prodigies :o :o :o
MisoSoup247

Postby Tartarus1876 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Good bye i never really knew you but you were cool in all your short speeches :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to go to school but i will be playing on Saturdays we will miss you and will remember you over the year :cry: :cry: Well hopefully we get to be friends.
"Darkness is able to erase minds and keep people ignorant for the better, the truth can hurt..." - Dark_Titan
Tartarus1876

Postby Pft » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:43 pm

you judge people by their age?you think all kids are annoying,dumb,and dont know as much as you do?

1. I don't judge anyone by their age but i take it your not through high school and did English class to whatever the higher class is.
2. I did not say anything about kids being annoying or dumb. Some are but if they are all were then we wouldn't have any smart people at all.
3. Know as much as i do? Now there will be things they will know that i won't, i don't doubt that. With general knowledge and School work if they did know more than me. What are they gaining from school? There will not be much more to teach until university levels.
4. Don't take comments so personally. Most of what i say is either intended for humour or not really caring about the topic.

Pft

Postby LinkNestar » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Pft wrote:

1. I don't judge anyone by their age but i take it your not through high school and did English class to whatever the higher class is.
2. I did not say anything about kids being annoying or dumb. Some are but if they are all were then we wouldn't have any smart people at all.
3. Know as much as i do? Now there will be things they will know that i won't, i don't doubt that. With general knowledge and School work if they did know more than me. What are they gaining from school? There will not be much more to teach until university levels.
4. Don't take comments so personally. Most of what i say is either intended for humour or not really caring about the topic.

I'm 14, and full German. Although, I have learned how to speak English, and parts of speech, so and so. I am still middle school (8th grade), as well.

lolman3o3 wrote:
Pft wrote:I don't see why you cant play because school is on? Sure not as much,but few hours isn't possible? Anyway Laters.

no,im not allowed to play on schooldays or in school times(sheesh Im only 11)and Im busy weekends.i can only visit the forums a little sometimes.i also corrected your bad grammar and made you pink.(pretty sure most of you know where i got that from)

I play almost everyday, or at least get to get on forums for a while. I play a lot more on weekends, of course.

Pft wrote:I don't see how because school is on you can't play at all? Sure not as much but few hours is possible no? Anyway Laters.

I don't understand half of this.

And what's up with calculus? I've started learning some parts of calculus in 3rd grade, but we started getting way into it in 4th grade. I've been doing it till this day. Doesn't everybody do calculus Elementary days?!
LinkNestar

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 pm

LinkNestar wrote:
Pft wrote:

I'm 14, and full German. Although, I have learned how to speak English, and parts of speech, so and so. I am still middle school (8th grade), as well.

lolman3o3 wrote:

I play almost everyday, or at least get to get on forums for a while. I play a lot more on weekends, of course.

Pft wrote:I don't see how because school is on you can't play at all? Sure not as much but few hours is possible no? Anyway Laters.

I don't understand half of this.

And what's up with calculus? I've started learning some parts of calculus in 3rd grade, but we started getting way into it in 4th grade. I've been doing it till this day. Doesn't everybody do calculus Elementary days?!

not really......i havent learnt a single bit of calculus yet...
lolman3o3

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm

ok bye man ill miss ya and hope that the teachers strike stays going lol.
happy i made list thought

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby tabofabo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Good luck :)
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tabofabo

Postby Quilby505 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 am

Good luck lolman with school and stuff...but really are you really that busy to not play HH xD
Quilby505

Postby lolman3o3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:39 am

Quilby505 wrote:Good luck lolman with school and stuff...but really are you really that busy to not play HH xD

my mom is strict and my eyes are at over 650 degrees.think about that,a degree over 100 is bad.
lolman3o3

Postby lolman3o3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 am

im still here :lol:
lolman3o3

Postby Teippio » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 am

Good luck with school!
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:16 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:dang you must be one of them child prodigies :o :o :o

hey, im 11 and i know 18 didgets of pi (dont judge, i felt like memorizing it and it just feels like a trait)
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby BroSoldier » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:48 am

*cries* goodluck *sniff* at school lol*sob* i will miss you *hic* forever *bursts out in tears*
'this isnt getting any easier right?'
'it never is but the planet has survived.this place sometimes its like the warm bed of lovers,sometimes its like a cold knife at your throat,but for those who made this place home,thats how it will always be'a quote from vid game char ,edited by me,i used it to encourage myself when i am depresse,i hope it can help
live on and live good!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Postby lolman3o3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:56 pm

note:if i later find out i cant return to hh i might give away my armor,weapons and atm money,which is a total of 2032348 dollars,if items are sold at the usual 35%.i also might give away my lvl 164 account.however,the chances of any of these things happening are very slim.and the chances that i will pick you to have my money is even smaller.
lolman3o3

Postby lolman3o3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:43 pm

aw crap...i actually have 1 hour left of hh...well cya guys :lol: i look forward to seeing you all next year...if i ever come back :(
lolman3o3

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:13 pm

bye man IM SO SAD... i think :lol:

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:38 am

lolman3o3 wrote:aw crap...i actually have 1 hour left of hh...well cya guys :lol: i look forward to seeing you all next year...if i ever come back :(

why not come back? be optimistic
the gae will have so much changes (maybe houses) so you will have good reason to back
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to General