Can I Get A Date?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Can I Get A Date?

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Does anyone know when Helmet Heroes started up officially? Also, when did the Future Armor come out? Cause I remember coming into the game when Chain was still the best, but Future was about to come out.

For Robby:
As a part of our stats, can we have it so that it tells us our date of joining Helmet Heroes?
Or is there not a system that was already implemented to keep track of that, idk I'm not a computer wizz.
RoySamuels

Re: Can I Get A Date?

Postby Cyberjay » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

I really thought you was looking for a real date... :?
Cyberjay

Postby Gret » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 pm

First released to the public on February 20, 2013, which was on Robby's Helmet Games website (http://www.helmetgames.com). There was rarely ever more than 10 people online at once until it got onto Newgrounds on May 17. Future armor came out on July 19.

And just a fun fact:

Even though there was no map originally, these are the only areas that there were.

OriginalMap.png
OriginalMap.png (58.69 KiB) Viewed 4863 times

There was also no such thing as range/magic/mp, dex didn't do anything, and everyone searched up and down for the man-in-black from the first mission who wasn't put in yet. :lol:
Gret

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 am

Cyberjay wrote:I really thought you was looking for a real date... :?

Yeah lol, I read the title while searching through the General forums and I forgot I made this post, so I was like "Wow what a loser looking for a date."
RoySamuels

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:23 am

Gret wrote:First released to the public on February 20, 2013, which was on Robby's Helmet Games website (http://www.helmetgames.com). There was rarely ever more than 10 people online at once until it got onto Newgrounds on May 17. Future armor came out on July 19.

And just a fun fact:

Even though there was no map originally, these are the only areas that there were.

OriginalMap.png

There was also no such thing as range/magic/mp, dex didn't do anything, and everyone searched up and down for the man-in-black from the first mission who wasn't put in yet. :lol:

o.O Wow, do you know who those original 10 players are? They should have a title of "Elderly" under their names.
RoySamuels

Postby MrGJ » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:39 am

there were around 40 people max when i joined , and i thought that was a lot
MrGJ

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am

RoySamuels wrote:o.O Wow, do you know who those original 10 players are? They should have a title of "Elderly" under their names.

Robby could probably check but I know it was him, me, my girlfriend, and some of our real life friends. Not counting people we know though, my mind kind of went blank on some of the original people. I remember specifically someone named 'mastermind' being one of the first active people though.
Gret

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Gret wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:o.O Wow, do you know who those original 10 players are? They should have a title of "Elderly" under their names.

Robby could probably check but I know it was him, me, my girlfriend, and some of our real life friends. Not counting people we know though, my mind kind of went blank on some of the original people. I remember specifically someone named 'mastermind' being one of the first active people though.

When I joined up, I remember when a player called NSN was the top player at level 140 and during his reign as top player, great frogs were the strongest monster. I also remember Jerek, Wall and SwaveLegendz being there and talking about guilds and pets. There were around 10-30 people online when I went on. Good times ahah :D
Naruto

Postby Gret » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Naruto wrote:When I joined up, I remember when a player called NSN was the top player at level 140 and during his reign as top player, great frogs were the strongest monster. I also remember Jerek, Wall and SwaveLegendz being there and talking about guilds and pets. There were around 10-30 people online when I went on. Good times ahah :D

Yeah, NSN was the first person to pass me up in levels; I was the first to hit 100 and I relaxed a little bit, and he passed me haha.
Gret

Postby itblobboy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 pm

that answers so much for me! :shock:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 am

Everything was a little bit more advanced when I came first but a pretty long while passed since then, Great Frogs were still the strongest, 100 online players wasn't really common but a lot of things that can be seen today didn't exist like no Snowy Flats (yetis,penguins) no Goo Dungeon (goo cubes, brick monsters) no Robo City (block bots, night stalkers) no Hall of Fame [Just a leadboard with the top 5 or 6 players of my time: Jerek, Gret, MedStev, peekaboo, Vic and maddappaka] and the best items were what is kinda "nooby" today like Magnesium armor and Reaper's Scythe , Electric Katana , Ancient Battle Axe/s and Captain's Rapier/s and steel boot for warriors, Green face helmet and fish scale armor & legs {I think..} and Nature's Bow or Crypt Bow Of Fire with Elf Bell Shoe for archers, and cursed armor & legs & shoes together with Ghost Mask for Mages using Tropical Staff or Night Glow Wand/s
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby itblobboy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 am

I don't particularly remember when, but I know know the bat wing staff was the best staff then, as well as diamond winged wands for wands when I joined.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Waffleaffle » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 pm

When I started Jerek was number one and Armor of Hatred was the best, along with light swords. There were only a few guilds.
Fish for Breakfast!
Waffleaffle

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:25 pm

I know that when I started, MQ said he was in Legendary for 1 week, the strongest was Yeti, the best staff was Bat Wing, which I later helped my friend buy, but sadly the next best staff came out which made us go after that one soon enough.
RoySamuels

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 am

i started, ahh.. skull set was the strongest, carnelia was there too.. oh.. and since when was the skull set released?.. :?:
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 am

When I started Helmet Heroes, ancient set was the best armor and my only friend was Kitten :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby cuy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

Do u remember when robo city was created and robots were with stalkers at the same place :) ... also the drop rate there was very very high ... i obtain my robot armor there :)
cuy

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:27 am

cuy wrote:Do u remember when robo city was created and robots were with stalkers at the same place :) ... also the drop rate there was very very high ... i obtain my robot armor there :)

Yeah, first stalker I ever killed gave me a Cone helmet, since then I could grind in that heaven for hours but the problem is.. I wasn't really the only one.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby cuy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 pm

look what i find :D
Attachments
inicio foro.png
inicio foro.png (73.84 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
cuy

Postby sankentyosu » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Lol - there's been huge inflation xD
sankentyosu

Postby Konrad » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 pm

sankentyosu wrote:Lol - there's been huge inflation xD

Yep, crazy inflation :evil:
It might've had something to do with high levels players having a book-binge. Duno.
Book inflation rates have dropped from 25% to 10% though. Hopefully they'll never reach 60k each. Hopefully...
Konrad

Postby Gret » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah books used to be 45k from the shop... Or maybe 40k, I don't remember haha
Gret

Postby Konrad » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Gret wrote:Yeah books used to be 45k from the shop... Or maybe 40k, I don't remember haha

It was 40k :|
Some say it was 25k before that, but I don't know if there's any truth to that.
Konrad

Postby sankentyosu » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Well I quit when I was level 51 or so. Because I kept getting killed by great frogs when I was trying to get the best wands (diamond winged) at Pablo's. I was still using the basic magic staff or w/e, the worst or second worst staff in the game.
sankentyosu

Next

Return to General