Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 am

So i was walking around until some guy i know sent me a message calling me to come to the deep forest when i asked why he said frog apocalypse and i was like lol ok..
and when i came there this is what i see :
Attachments
Frogies.png
Frogies.png (144.83 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby Stabber » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Happens occasionally. I remember Wall took a video of it once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN8MTX8bBPY

When the server is reset, the spawn rate is fixed.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Stabber wrote:Happens occasionally. I remember Wall took a video of it once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN8MTX8bBPY

When the server is reset, the spawn rate is fixed.

Yea i saw that vid before but it was my first time so i just felt like taking a picture of it and posting it here :)
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby killerkonnat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 pm

If you stay in a map with frogs without killing anything (or anybody else killing them obviously) then slowly more of them will start spawning, even above the monster spawn limit. (You can see the limit in the debug info by clicking the red circle on the top left)

So if you afk you might come back to see 15 frogs on a map instead of the 6 that should be the maximum.
IGN: killerkonnat
killerkonnat
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

lolllll
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 pm

killerkonnat wrote:If you stay in a map with frogs without killing anything (or anybody else killing them obviously) then slowly more of them will start spawning, even above the monster spawn limit. (You can see the limit in the debug info by clicking the red circle on the top left)

So if you afk you might come back to see 15 frogs on a map instead of the 6 that should be the maximum.

What if i told you i came into the room empty of players?
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:What if i told you i came into the room empty of players?


What if I told you that the glitch was already activated, and it remained in place when you entered?
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Deep forest - Great Frogs spwan rate

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Stabber wrote:
MasterQuackster wrote:What if i told you i came into the room empty of players?


What if I told you that the glitch was already activated, and it remained in place when you entered?

Dont tell me :lol:
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel


Return to Bugs and Errors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest