UPDATE ON THE LOADING PLAYER BUG

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

UPDATE ON THE LOADING PLAYER BUG

Postby GasterBlast8000 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Hello everyone, im sure that you've experienced a very annoying bug that keeps you stuck at the loading player screen. I am not a developer of Helmet Heroes but I do have information and ways to fix it. 1st way Is just to wait. If you closed the game on the ''Saving Player Data'' screen, then thats most likely why your experiencing your bug. As when I Alt f4'd when the screen appeared, the bug happened to me. It was fixed by 3:00 PM tomorrow when I logged back in. So just wait a few hours and relaunch the game. 2nd way: This isnt confirmed but I have seen players fix this bug by powering off and powering on their laptop alot. Try that if you dont like waiting or the 3rd way doesn't work for you. 3rd way: Launch The mobile version then open the pc version. This works for me alot and it's what I use when it's buggy. Sometimes however the mobile version will be bugged aswell so try this Occasionally. Its most likely that robby or coke_na_rc wont see this and fix it as most of the development focus is on Elitopia, so please dont spam robby's email, email him once and if he doesn't respond within a week, then hes not going to be paying attention to this. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

P.S This bug happens to all areas not just Mushroomville or Fishing Fort.

Ill do my best to read and respond to comments, if you have any questions post them here.
GasterBlast8000

Return to HH Original