BANNED FOR STEAM REFUND

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

BANNED FOR STEAM REFUND

Postby Realmart123 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:37 am

I brought some fake tix and i didn't know it, many people are getting banned because of fake tix, how can we know if its fake or not even higher lvl sell tix, i dont buy from low lvls i only trust higher lvl but why they have fake tix, im really disappointed about what happen i hope this bug will be fix and unbanned all people who brought fake tix. IGN:relmart123
Attachments
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-804676086.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-804676086.jpg (111.85 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Realmart123

Re: BANNED FOR STEAM REFUND

Postby Eden » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Not only low lvl have duped tix and some of high lvl players are simply biggest scammers and dupers. Thats why it's safer to buy tix from vendors or ppl you really know.
Eden

Postby Realmart123 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:22 pm

Eden wrote:Not only low lvl have duped tix and some of high lvl players are simply biggest scammers and dupers. Thats why it's safer to buy tix from vendors or ppl you really know.

Can they fix this or not?
Realmart123

Postby _Kaiz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 pm

only robby know how to fix this
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Postby Realmart123 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:22 pm

_Kaiz wrote:only robby know how to fix this

I hope robby will notice this problem, i saw many players getting ban even Yosen
Realmart123

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:54 am

You cannot know which tix are fake or not thats right. One Option is to buy only small sums (under 100 tix) and keep them in your payvault, if the tix dissapear after 30-60 minutes then you bought dupped tix. The most tix which stays longer are real tix and you can buy more, talk with the Player, the most duper give a shit about good manners and some Smalltalk, they uses the shortest Expression like wc for welcome.
The most dupers spend very less time with their scam accounts, they dont grind and trade only for one big rigged trade. Why should they spend much time and Money for an account who get banned for sure? Many trustworth Trader use their earned Money, especially if they make much Money for booking instantly after the trade like Donald_Trump. Evertime he sells over 1k Tix he goes booking after the trade, others goes grinding and test their new statuspoints or items.

Eden, your sentence, "It is safer to buy from a ventor", is a big joke. Do you know which Player put tix in their ventors? Do you really believe even the half of the ventor users are the purchaser of this tix? I was one of them, i bought all this tix from other Players and you can be sure that 90% of the ventor users do the same. The most purchaser are low Level, after they reach a certain strength like beating kraken, bullos or Omegas, they dont purchase anymore. The only exceptions are high Level which purchase private Server for their Money but only a few (i believe), the most earn enough with their grinding, so they must not sold tix too others.
Not real Money spending Player sell the most tix in their ventors, buy the tix and sell them further.
Geniesser2

Postby Realmart123 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:29 am

Geniesser2 wrote:You cannot know which tix are fake or not thats right. One Option is to buy only small sums (under 100 tix) and keep them in your payvault, if the tix dissapear after 30-60 minutes then you bought dupped tix. The most tix which stays longer are real tix and you can buy more, talk with the Player, the most duper give a shit about good manners and some Smalltalk, they uses the shortest Expression like wc for welcome.
The most dupers spend very less time with their scam accounts, they dont grind and trade only for one big rigged trade. Why should they spend much time and Money for an account who get banned for sure? Many trustworth Trader use their earned Money, especially if they make much Money for booking instantly after the trade like Donald_Trump. Evertime he sells over 1k Tix he goes booking after the trade, others goes grinding and test their new statuspoints or items.

Eden, your sentence, "It is safer to buy from a ventor", is a big joke. Do you know which Player put tix in their ventors? Do you really believe even the half of the ventor users are the purchaser of this tix? I was one of them, i bought all this tix from other Players and you can be sure that 90% of the ventor users do the same. The most purchaser are low Level, after they reach a certain strength like beating kraken, bullos or Omegas, they dont purchase anymore. The only exceptions are high Level which purchase private Server for their Money but only a few (i believe), the most earn enough with their grinding, so they must not sold tix too others.
Not real Money spending Player sell the most tix in their ventors, buy the tix and sell them further.

If there will be no actions with this many people will be victim of fake tix, Example: You accidentally brought fake tix to some players then u putted it on your ventor what will happen to the player who will buy tix on your ventor
Realmart123

Postby _Kaiz » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:57 am

Here is my tip to know which player is selling FAKE tickets:
- Look at there lvl first
- If they are high lvl ( most 250-600 ).. but they wear noob set and use noob weapon = Dupper
- Because they know they will be banned soon so they wear like that.
- And they usually sell tix for cheap price.. this is the reason why many players buy this
- Well.. It's just my opinion.. Good Luck
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Postby Realmart123 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:38 pm

_Kaiz wrote:Here is my tip to know which player is selling FAKE tickets:
- Look at there lvl first
- If they are high lvl ( most 250-600 ).. but they wear noob set and use noob weapon = Dupper
- Because they know they will be banned soon so they wear like that.

- And they usually sell tix for cheap price.. this is the reason why many players buy this
- Well.. It's just my opinion.. Good Luck

The thing is why they put a payment method on steam even they can do paypal,bankaccount and etc. The problem is the steam wallet payment method, when a player brought some tix on steam wallet and got the tix on his/her Helmet heroes account and buy some stuff or sell it to some players, after he/she spend all of tix there is a chance that he/she can refund all of the tix brought from steam wallet and the tickets will be fake and he/she can get it back a thousand times when he/she do it again and again, all of the players who brought it will be banned for steam refund even they didn't do anything. I Hope Robby Will Do Actions With This :( :(
Realmart123

Postby Realmart123 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:23 am

Realmart123 wrote:I brought some fake tix and i didn't know it, many people are getting banned because of fake tix, how can we know if its fake or not even higher lvl sell tix, i dont buy from low lvls i only trust higher lvl but why they have fake tix, im really disappointed about what happen i hope this bug will be fix and unbanned all people who brought fake tix. IGN:relmart123

Bump
Realmart123

Postby Realmart123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:11 am

Realmart123 wrote:I brought some fake tix and i didn't know it, many people are getting banned because of fake tix, how can we know if its fake or not even higher lvl sell tix, i dont buy from low lvls i only trust higher lvl but why they have fake tix, im really disappointed about what happen i hope this bug will be fix and unbanned all people who brought fake tix. IGN:relmart123

I hope robby will notice this :cry: :cry:
Realmart123

Postby Ins » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:19 am

Heard that you've been scamming people recently lmfao, karma ig
Attachments
shrugging.png
shrugging.png (49.54 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Ins

Postby Realmart123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:35 am

Ins wrote:Heard that you've been scamming people recently lmfao, karma ig

Scamming people? There's no evidence that i scam someone, you know what low lvl can do, they make stories to make the higher lvl get down
Realmart123

Postby Realmart123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:37 am

They start destroying Helmet Heroes cuz they know that robby is busy and no time to fix the bug and fake tix
Realmart123

Postby Eden » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Realmart123 wrote:They start destroying Helmet Heroes cuz they know that robby is busy and no time to fix the bug and fake tix

They are like gremlins.
Eden

Postby Ins » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Realmart123 wrote:

Scamming people? There's no evidence that i scam someone, you know what low lvl can do, they make stories to make the higher lvl get down
I called you a scammer in game and you said something like this " its not my fault", "trust nobody".
Ins

Postby Realmart123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Ins wrote:
Realmart123 wrote:

I called you a scammer in game and you said something like this " its not my fault", "trust nobody".

Give me some proof if i said that.
Realmart123

Postby Ins » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:32 pm

Stay banned dogshit player, yk you said it.
Ins

Postby SniperXKiller » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:29 am

Lmao the scammer was caught in its mouth aye?
I'm buying Def and Magic Books for 45k each.
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!
SniperXKiller

Postby TheOfficailKiller » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 am

damn sounds like someone got EXPOSED
Allways Keepin It Real Packs Of Steel

Staying On Helmet Heroes Till The Very End

This Browser MMORPG Will Live On Forever In Memory
TheOfficailKiller

Postby Realmart123 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:12 am

I don't know why so many people are insecure with me, maybe im stronger than them :lol: :lol:
Realmart123

Postby Realmart123 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Btw. Guys im already unbanned thanks to robby :D :D :D
Realmart123

Postby Ins » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:27 am

Realmart123 wrote:I don't know why so many people are insecure with me, maybe im stronger than them :lol: :lol:

Imagine
Ins

Postby Wiiss » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:16 am

Realmart123 wrote:They start destroying Helmet Heroes cuz they know that robby is busy and no time to fix the bug and fake tix

yes, that happen when a person leave their FUCKING GAME and not see forums, or the FUCKING GAME
Wiiss

Postby Realmart123 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:43 am

Wiiss wrote:

yes, that happen when a person leave their FUCKING GAME and not see forums, or the FUCKING GAME

I think the fake tix is not yet fix.
Realmart123

Next

Return to Bugs and Errors