BANNED AFTER BUYING 5 ULTRA SCHIMITAR

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

BANNED AFTER BUYING 5 ULTRA SCHIMITAR

Postby xomq_blueskyx » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Why my acc have been banned i have 2 schimitar in my storage then i got 29m in my bank then i have 3 schimitar in my vendor so what i do i get the ultra schimitar 1 by 1 cause u got 29m only then i got 4 already there is 1 left so when i get the last schimitar i got dc and i cant open my acc so my heartbeat goes so fast.OmG i think my is banned then password is save in cp so i cant change acc so what i do i delete the hh and install again in my files thwn i open my alt acc lvl 197 then i see my acc got banned why.. i just bought 5 schimitar i dont know the reason cause im playinging in cp i csnt play in pc causw ita lockdowb i cant go out .....please admins of this game fix this ....some playing just got buy same items theb banned ....admins fix my acc. And others
IGN:xomq_blueskyx

And please admins have action on this game for bugs and dupped items we loyal players well get you know....admins have action in my acc get the schimitar in my storage....:)thank you a lot....
xomq_blueskyx

Re: BANNED AFTER BUYING 5 ULTRA SCHIMITAR

Postby ChineseOrJapanese » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am

Banned dupe items detected

I help Fix Things, Bugs, Glitches
ChineseOrJapanese

Postby Jatinarora » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:15 am

I am ur guild mate "UserAlreadyTaken" I also get ban bcz someone traded me bugged pet and I released that pet then I get DC and got banned for "INVALID PET RELEASE" AND "Skullhunter490" traded me that bugged pet
PLZ UNBAN MY ACCOUNT
Jatinarora

Postby _Kaiz » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:57 am

Ofc.. you will be banned if you are carrying too many items which are the same :D :D
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Postby Eden » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:50 pm

_Kaiz wrote:Ofc.. you will be banned if you are carrying too many items which are the same :D :D

With that you are wrong, f.e. if you farm at bullo and you get like 5-7 shields, then going by your thinkig you should get banned for carrying to much same items. Also i used to have more than 10 dark reapers on me, up o 8-9 bladed helmets while bullo droped it and guess what-i didn't get banned for it.
Eden

Postby _Kaiz » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Eden wrote:
_Kaiz wrote:Ofc.. you will be banned if you are carrying too many items which are the same :D :D

With that you are wrong, f.e. if you farm at bullo and you get like 5-7 shields, then going by your thinkig you should get banned for carrying to much same items. Also i used to have more than 10 dark reapers on me, up o 8-9 bladed helmets while bullo droped it and guess what-i didn't get banned for it.

Oops.. I forgot to say is.. If you carry too many items which need to craft = banned..
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Return to Bugs and Errors