Map and hero-pedia have been bug

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Map and hero-pedia have been bug

Postby IcacamuraZ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Good morning,for some reason my helmet heroes, hero-pedia and map have been bug since i open it ,the map doesn't show any location that represent like a yellow dot even though i try to discover other place so i take the portal when i press downward botton on the portal I have been disconnected and also when i switched server the entire map closed immediatly and also have been disconnected.For the hero pedia all the monster i discovered in the hero pedia have been vanished on the list and my friends and enemy list are vanished also please help me...Thank You and have a nice day.
->In Game Name(IGN):Creation_cj9
I have some pics/proof about it but i dont know how to attach it here its my first time using forum hehe....
IcacamuraZ

Re: Map and hero-pedia have been bug

Postby GhostyZzx » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:29 pm

yes the same thing happened to me
GhostyZzx

Postby BAKAL_ » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:06 am

WHAT HAPPEN IN HELMET HEROES THEIR SO MANY BUGS ICANT ENTER OTHER SERVER
BAKAL_

Postby Akane-Saijo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:17 am

Same here, I had just logged on except I saw all my Hero Pedia entries in the other enemies next to friends and I also saw that my friends bar was empty too Map didn't have any of my old places I have went to. My ign is AkaneSaijo please fix this
Akane-Saijo

Postby BobPlayz » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 pm

It also is happening to me. I tried to relog to see if it would fix it but it didn't. i lost most of my data in my pedia. My IGN is BobPlayz. Please fix this.
BobPlayz

Return to HH Original