MY ITEMS DISAPPEARED :( PLEASE HELP

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

MY ITEMS DISAPPEARED :( PLEASE HELP

Postby Adrastos » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 am

Hi sir rob, I am really troubled about the situation where I am in right now. Basically what happen was that; all my items disappeared from my inventory.
I just found out that my items disappeared when I was about to sell the items I got from farming in Almighty Heavens. I am so sure that some of the items that I got from farming also disappeared because when I opened my inventory after 2 hours of farming there were only few items left. My character (Adrastos) is still wearing a complete Neoplasti set, gun and also a Helipack, but those items are were not in my possesion anymore.

I do not bug items sir because I am really afraid to be banned . I really need your help sir, I worked hard for me to have those items and in just a one blink of an eye, everything disappeared :(. I cannot attach the screenshot picture for me to have a proof to present you sir because it says "the file is too big, maximum size is 256KiB" but anyways also I sent you this report in your email, I also attached there the proof. I really hope you can notice this report of mine sir.

Thank you for reading this message, I am hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,
Adrastos
Adrastos

Return to HH Original